• You cannot reply to this topic

TV cameras

#1 User is offline   Bankrobber 

• 83 goals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Arctic Sheets and Fields of Wheat

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:34 AM

Does anyone know where the TV cameras to be situated in the new ground plans?

It's irritating watching a goal from a game on telly, only for someone to stand up in front of the camera or stick their hands in front of it or something similar, because the cameras have been poorly sited at the back row of the main stand or similar. It creates a real impression of amateurism!

I hope the ground plans incorporate a proper gantry like we have currently.
The greatest miscarriage of justice since my case against the producers of the Never Ending Story

#2 User is offline   Spartan141 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:57 AM

View PostBankrobber, on Jun 22 2007, 11:34 AM, said:

It's irritating watching a goal from a game on telly, only for someone to stand up in front of the camera or stick their hands in front of it or something similar, because the cameras have been poorly sited at the back row of the main stand or similar. It creates a real impression of amateurism!

as far as i am aware and have been told we have but where i dont know.........the worst i know of is mansfield where the cameras are right at the back of their main stand first tier near the back and at normal hight......the camera picks up all the rowdy stags and on more than one occasion a stewrd has had to tell them to shut up lol and yes you do get the hands in your face shots when their is a goal.....i too hope that it is sorted out at our new ground

#3 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:36 PM

What new ground is that? Please elaborate
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#4 User is offline   dalekpete 

• CFC & Trust Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Cricket, Doctor Who and criminal justice.

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:51 PM

Having viewed the proposals again I guess they will be in the East Stand. There is plenty of height behind the spectators at the half-way line at a point that gives a slightly greater elevation than the current gantry. When the Community facility is built behind, the duel use aspect might house the "gentlemen" of the press as part of this.
Peter Whiteley

#5 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:00 PM

View Postdalekpete, on Jun 25 2007, 09:51 PM, said:

Having viewed the proposals again I guess they will be in the East Stand. There is plenty of height behind the spectators at the half-way line at a point that gives a slightly greater elevation than the current gantry. When the Community facility is built behind, the duel use aspect might house the "gentlemen" of the press as part of this.

I can't believe what I am reading here we are discussing where camars are going to sited in an imaginary ground that if you believe the Huubards twaddles has risen to £4m+ and still rising, with no permission to build yet and no money to build it with, and all people are bothered about is where the camaras are going to be sited
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#6 User is offline   Bankrobber 

• 83 goals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:04 PM

View Postdalekpete, on Jun 25 2007, 09:51 PM, said:

Thanks for that Pete.
The greatest miscarriage of justice since my case against the producers of the Never Ending Story

#7 User is offline   Paul Fisher 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 June 2007 - 10:15 PM

View Postfishini, on Jun 25 2007, 10:00 PM, said:

I can't believe what I am reading here we are discussing where camars are going to sited in an imaginary ground that if you believe the Huubards twaddles has risen to £4m+ and still rising, with no permission to build yet and no money to build it with, and all people are bothered about is where the camaras are going to be sited

is that not a generalisation? or is that you tarring everyone with your cynical brush just you can come out with the old line "I told you so".

Just pop your name and address and we'll ALL come around for a barbeque.

#8 User is offline   Bankrobber 

• 83 goals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 June 2007 - 10:28 PM

View PostPaul Fisher, on Jun 26 2007, 11:15 PM, said:

is that not a generalisation? or is that you tarring everyone with your cynical brush just you can come out with the old line "I told you so".

Just pop your name and address and we'll ALL come around for a barbeque.

I thought the clue was in the word 'plans' but lets just gloss over that one for the benefit of others eh our youth? :lol:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users