• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trump. Just...trump. Rate Topic: -----

#581 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 November 2022 - 06:28 PM

Ironically, and against the odds, last night's mid terms left Biden more likely to run in 2024 than Trump: https://www.mirror.c...hreats-28445893

But who does the disgraced ex blame for his hand picked democracy denying, terrorist supporting, anti abortion candidates falling flat on their asses?

Errr... https://www.msn.com/...-oz/ar-AA13UYcW
Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#582 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 09 November 2022 - 08:02 PM

View PostThe Earl of Chesterfield, on 09 November 2022 - 06:28 PM, said:

Ironically, and against the odds, last night's mid terms left Biden more likely to run in 2024 than Trump: https://www.mirror.c...hreats-28445893

But who does the disgraced ex blame for his hand picked democracy denying, terrorist supporting, anti abortion candidates falling flat on their asses?

Errr... https://www.msn.com/...-oz/ar-AA13UYcW

Let’s be honest mate, there’s no chance Biden will run again. His health is failing and many of his interviews are embarresing, although that’s probably down to health issues. It may well be that the Trump horse has bolted though.
East stand second class citizen.

#583 User is offline   Bobby Darling 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 November 2022 - 09:37 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 09 November 2022 - 08:02 PM, said:

Let’s be honest mate, there’s no chance Biden will run again. His health is failing and many of his interviews are embarresing, although that’s probably down to health issues. It may well be that the Trump horse has bolted though.

The Republicans are like the Conservatives. They have some serious thinking people. I reckon that they are with you. Trump is toxic like Johnson. Both are too bigger risks despite retaining some popular support. If Trump got in California and New York would secede.

#584 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 07 December 2022 - 07:40 PM

German security foil right wing coup plot: https://www.thetimes...9bf94dbe7e1e59f

Note the links to wobble eyed 'Deep State' conspiracy theories. Note the links to those jaw droppingly twisted 'QAnon' freaks. Note the links to the as yet legal but sickeningly fascistic 'AfD' grouping. And which ultra Alf Garnett clone d'y'think shared a platform and gushed with the same sycophantic support for them as he did for Trump?

I'll give you a clue: https://www.theguard...lection-success

Poor old Nige. Wrong, wrong, and wrong all over again. Infact given how he's picked the wrong side so often maybe folk'll start singing "Two failed coups and one Brexit, do-dah, do-dah..." ...

#585 User is offline   clarevoyant. 

• Legend

Posted 08 December 2022 - 10:07 AM

View PostThe Earl of Chesterfield, on 07 December 2022 - 07:40 PM, said:

German security foil right wing coup plot: https://www.thetimes...9bf94dbe7e1e59f

Note the links to wobble eyed 'Deep State' conspiracy theories. Note the links to those jaw droppingly twisted 'QAnon' freaks. Note the links to the as yet legal but sickeningly fascistic 'AfD' grouping. And which ultra Alf Garnett clone d'y'think shared a platform and gushed with the same sycophantic support for them as he did for Trump?

I'll give you a clue: https://www.theguard...lection-success

Poor old Nige. Wrong, wrong, and wrong all over again. Infact given how he's picked the wrong side so often maybe folk'll start singing "Two failed coups and one Brexit, do-dah, do-dah..." ...

Totally off subject EOC, did you get my 'War and Peaseesque" DM regards your tup query? Apparently they are re unreliable, DMs that is
Derbyshire is Derbyshire
Yorkshire is Yorkshire

Never the twain shall meet.
Again

#586 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 08 December 2022 - 11:23 AM

View Postclarevoyant., on 08 December 2022 - 10:07 AM, said:

Totally off subject EOC, did you get my 'War and Peaseesque" DM regards your tup query? Apparently they are re unreliable, DMs that is

Mo, Mick. I can clearly give yet not recieve. Which is perhaps a reflection of my charitable personality...

#587 User is offline   clarevoyant. 

• Legend

Posted 08 December 2022 - 01:50 PM

View PostThe Earl of Chesterfield, on 08 December 2022 - 11:23 AM, said:

Mo, Mick. I can clearly give yet not recieve. Which is perhaps a reflection of my charitable personality...

Tried again 🤞
Derbyshire is Derbyshire
Yorkshire is Yorkshire

Never the twain shall meet.
Again

#588 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 15 January 2023 - 08:11 AM

Tut tut, President Biden now found with top secret classified documents in his garage!

#589 User is offline   Misnomer 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2023 - 03:15 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 15 January 2023 - 08:11 AM, said:

Tut tut, President Biden now found with top secret classified documents in his garage!

Who'd have thought it 🤔 a democrat being so naughty. Oh yes, me. There's been nothing but immense corruption and disgraceful behaviour from all of them since Carter.

#590 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 15 January 2023 - 03:35 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 15 January 2023 - 08:11 AM, said:

Not sure why this got a red, after all the report is on all media sources, I read it on the SkyNews app.

#591 User is offline   Johnnyspireite7 

• Legend
  • Interests:Town, Formula 1, England & Yorkshire Cricket.

Posted 15 January 2023 - 03:52 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 15 January 2023 - 03:35 PM, said:

Not sure why this got a red, after all the report is on all media sources, I read it on the SkyNews app.

The subtle difference being that Biden and his aides are handing the documents back and holding their hands up in a 'it's a fair cop' reaction rather than claiming that they are their property, trying to destroy them or deny all knowledge of the mishandling of classified & Top secret documents and the number of documents found is a mere fraction of the documents found in Trump's possession.
"Do you think I'm here for your amusement" & good riddance to bad rubbish

#592 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 15 January 2023 - 04:04 PM

View PostJohnnyspireite7, on 15 January 2023 - 03:52 PM, said:

The subtle difference being that Biden and his aides are handing the documents back and holding their hands up in a 'it's a fair cop' reaction rather than claiming that they are their property, trying to destroy them or deny all knowledge of the mishandling of classified & Top secret documents and the number of documents found is a mere fraction of the documents found in Trump's possession.

Ah so if I got caught with stolen goods at home but I said yes I took them but I’ll return them it’s ok then?
Like I said tut tut Joe.

#593 User is offline   Misnomer 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2023 - 10:24 PM

https://www.nbcnews....botag-rcna57825

Let's not forget this one. All the intel experts actually point to the US being behind the sabotage, not the Russians; as certain folk want us to believe.

#594 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 10 May 2023 - 05:02 PM

Guilty: https://www.reuters....ump-2023-05-09/

However the same bloke who defended Owen Paterson and the same bloke who defended Boris the Liar and the same bloke who defended Dominic Raab - to name just three others found guilty of crimes - is happy to defend a self admitted sex offender: https://www.thelondo...-system-348209/

Y'know, the same sex offender who said this: https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ycA3f0boW54

And he calls himself a Christian....?

#595 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 12 June 2023 - 09:13 PM

Oh I so hope trump gets time behind bars
A new hope.

#596 User is offline   Bonnyman 

• Legend

Posted 18 June 2023 - 07:22 AM

View PostWooden Spoon, on 12 June 2023 - 09:13 PM, said:

Oh I so hope trump gets time behind bars

Do you,watched an interesting article that said that the knives were out for Trump in 2016 and those wielding them were Washington,he openly stated that Iraq was destabilized due to a phoney war and said that they knew that there was no WMD,in saying they he implicated both sides.Its wars that rake in the millions and keeps Washington rich,Trump was having non of it.
I think he is a p71ck but he isn't an idiot ,he says what he thinks on migration whether it's right or wrong but he isn't a warmonger,should Hilary Clinton or Tony Blair be higher up the list for do oing bird?

This post has been edited by Bonnyman: 18 June 2023 - 07:27 AM

ITS NOT THE WINNING,ITS THE TAKING APART

#597 User is offline   dim view 

• Legend

Posted 18 June 2023 - 08:26 AM

View PostBonnyman, on 18 June 2023 - 07:22 AM, said:

Do you,watched an interesting article that said that the knives were out for Trump in 2016 and those wielding them were Washington,he openly stated that Iraq was destabilized due to a phoney war and said that they knew that there was no WMD,in saying they he implicated both sides.Its wars that rake in the millions and keeps Washington rich,Trump was having non of it.
I think he is a p71ck but he isn't an idiot ,he says what he thinks on migration whether it's right or wrong but he isn't a warmonger,should Hilary Clinton or Tony Blair be higher up the list for do oing bird?

Depends if they raped anybody.
Get it on, bang the gong , get it on

#598 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 18 June 2023 - 10:43 AM

View PostBonnyman, on 18 June 2023 - 07:22 AM, said:

He’s an awful man. The worst traits of a man, all rolled into one.

A narcissistic bullying liar, cares nothing for anyone but himself and if anyone gets hurt by being in his way so be it. And he’s a rapist.
A new hope.

#599 Guest_Quaker_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 August 2023 - 11:38 AM

Here you go Snelly, this is your Trump thread..

You’re welcome my friend 👍

#600 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 26 August 2023 - 12:40 PM

View PostQuaker, on 26 August 2023 - 11:38 AM, said:

Here you go Snelly, this is your Trump thread..

You’re welcome my friend 👍

Sooooo the bloke who couldn't give a damn about me (absolutely not, no way, uh-uh) and constantly complains about others controling the forum...once more singles out and tries to control my posts...

(Oh, and to be equally helpfull Jonesey, it was actually our friend 'MrM' and the troll who went to town on the Trump thing...)

Share this topic:

• (31 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users