Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Pre Match News V Walsall - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pre Match News V Walsall

#1 User is offline   valemadness 

• Chief Stalker
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:SPIREITES ;oD

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:00 PM

CFC twitter

GC: "Late on, when we brought the subs on it gave us real impetus, I think we deserved it for the work we put in."
GC: "It gives us belief that what we're doing can work, this ain't over! There's a long way to go but we believe we can achieve our goals."
GC: "I was delighted for Reece, he has a lot of potential, and to get his first league goal was fantastic."
GC: "On Saturday, defensively we were ruthless and clinical."
GC on Walsall: "We can go into it with confidence and belief."
GC: "The next challenge comes quickly and we have to get our focus onto the next game."
GC: "There'll be ups and downs and you have to be ready for the rollercoaster it is, if we have the same effort and commitment 1/2
2/2....then we have the quality to stay in the league."
GC: "Jon Nolan should be back at the end of the week, Paul McGinn will hopefully play some part for the reserves tomorrow."
Kakay: "I was delighted for everyone we showed a real determination to win the game."
Kakay: "There's a lot of spirit in the team, winning the game has given us a real boost."
Kakay: "The boss has been brilliant with me, he talks to me a lot and with being a defender himself."
Kakay: "Coming in to the team I've had to adjust to new formations but it's been the right thing to do."
Kakay: "We know Walsall have some good players, but we have to focus on ourselves and defend well."

DT - Graham Smyth's twitter

Gary Caldwell says euphoria of that win wears off quickly and focus quickly turns to the next one #Spireites
Osman Kakay says Saturday's celebrations show the passion and desire in the squad to stay up #Spireites
Osman Kakay asked what his pet hate is. Answer: 'I don't have a pet.'

#2 User is offline   BlueRover52 

• If it aint broke don't fix it!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:43 PM

View Postvalemadness, on 06 March 2017 - 01:00 PM, said:

CFC twitter

GC: "Late on, when we brought the subs on it gave us real impetus, I think we deserved it for the work we put in."
GC: "It gives us belief that what we're doing can work, this ain't over! There's a long way to go but we believe we can achieve our goals."
GC: "I was delighted for Reece, he has a lot of potential, and to get his first league goal was fantastic."
GC: "On Saturday, defensively we were ruthless and clinical."
GC on Walsall: "We can go into it with confidence and belief."
GC: "The next challenge comes quickly and we have to get our focus onto the next game."
GC: "There'll be ups and downs and you have to be ready for the rollercoaster it is, if we have the same effort and commitment 1/2
2/2....then we have the quality to stay in the league."
GC: "Jon Nolan should be back at the end of the week, Paul McGinn will hopefully play some part for the reserves tomorrow."
Kakay: "I was delighted for everyone we showed a real determination to win the game."
Kakay: "There's a lot of spirit in the team, winning the game has given us a real boost."
Kakay: "The boss has been brilliant with me, he talks to me a lot and with being a defender himself."
Kakay: "Coming in to the team I've had to adjust to new formations but it's been the right thing to do."
Kakay: "We know Walsall have some good players, but we have to focus on ourselves and defend well."

DT - Graham Smyth's twitter

Gary Caldwell says euphoria of that win wears off quickly and focus quickly turns to the next one #Spireites
Osman Kakay says Saturday's celebrations show the passion and desire in the squad to stay up #Spireites

:blink: Add to that "you only need one chance on goal to win a game".
Many a good tune

#3 User is offline   Wooly 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:17 PM

Priceless :lol:
Choo Choo

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic