Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Definitely NOT another Jack rumour. - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Definitely NOT another Jack rumour. But.....

#81 User is offline   Valley Boy Kopite 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 October 2008 - 06:56 PM

View Postlesleycfc, on Oct 2 2008, 12:28 PM, said:

Because i think your cancer to a small club like Chesterfield. You dissapear into thin air WHEN we are doing well. And harp on and on when we are not.

You seem to thrive on failings. And i remember me and the group i still stand with seeing you boo Jamie Hewitt many years ago when he was coming on as a substitute. And then rambling on about him being a hero at Old Trafford
And from that moment i saw you for what you are. You come on here spouting your rumours to cause unrest and its disgusting.

So if i have to read it on here i am not turning on my radio to listening to your annoying B****Y voice.

I have no personal vendetta against you, iam sure away from football you are a decent bloke.

Oh dear, backs up what I said about you being 'inconsistant'

I did find the repetitive music more annoying though ;)

View PostMP-Spire, on Oct 2 2008, 01:03 PM, said:

Come on Les! Chris has been on the radio many times telling the good folk of Chesterfield to go to Saltergate and witness some great football.

I've heard him praise Rush, Macca & Rico too.

For that alone he should be sent to the gallows.

#82 User is offline   Valley Boy Kopite 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:02 PM

View Postlesleycfc, on Oct 2 2008, 02:09 PM, said:

That is something i think we can both agree on. I dont think you have to agree with everything the football club does to be a true supporter.

I for one class myself as a true supporter but i dont want rico as manager. Although i will never shout Rico out during a game!

Perfectly put.

Well said my girl.

#83 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:49 PM

Oh hello Valley Boy, are you still going on about me?

Anybody would think you were saying things for the sake of it.

And i notice you're trying to use the same vacuous examples Lesley and i agreed were non-starters as some sort of validation.

Ah well, if it makes you feel better.....
Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#84 User is offline   Valley Boy Kopite 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:18 PM

View PostMDCCCLXVI, on Oct 2 2008, 11:49 PM, said:

Oh hello Valley Boy, are you still going on about me?

Anybody would think you were saying things for the sake of it.

And i notice you're trying to use the same vacuous examples Lesley and i agreed were non-starters as some sort of validation.

Ah well, if it makes you feel better.....

Only another 1389 posts to comment on :lol:

#85 User is online   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:34 AM

View Postlesleycfc, on Oct 2 2008, 03:28 PM, said:

I didnt call you personally a cancer what i was trying to aim at is the constant negative and stayaway attitude will eventually have a hold on the club like a cancer and it will keep ebbing away until it dies.

If i have personally offended you with that comment then i will apologize that was not my point at all.

Well I knew what you were getting at, just cos you're using the word cancer doesn't suddenly make it disgraceful or anything, it's only if you went and said "I hope Chris gets cancer" or something ridiculous like that when it becomes offensive.

And I apparently nearly had cancer once and don't find the word offensive at all (I'm proud to say I had the biggest mouth cyst that the Royal Hospital had ever seen haha).

#86 User is offline   Sammy Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:14 AM

View PostHaslandboi, on Oct 3 2008, 07:34 AM, said:

Well I knew what you were getting at, just cos you're using the word cancer doesn't suddenly make it disgraceful or anything, it's only if you went and said "I hope Chris gets cancer" or something ridiculous like that when it becomes offensive.

And I apparently nearly had cancer once and don't find the word offensive at all (I'm proud to say I had the biggest mouth cyst that the Royal Hospital had ever seen haha).

quality

Not wishing to belittle cancer in anyway but how do you nearly have it???

#87 Guest_spireiteblue_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:37 AM

View PostSammy Spireite, on Oct 3 2008, 10:14 AM, said:

quality

Cancer derives from normal cells so in effect we are all sitting on a time bomb waiting to go off,normal cells have to develop several genetic 'mistakes' before it comes a cancer cell and this takes a lot of time.

It is how we live ie eat,smoke, drink etc but the common failing as i can vouch for is to ignore the symtoms before getting them investigated and having these symptons doesn't necessarily mean you have cancer,it could be a cyst or a non malignant lump or tumour.

If you find yourself waking up in the middle of the night and you are having drenching night sweats then the doctors is a must,don't do as i did and just keep changing the sheets it will not go away....

#88 User is online   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:13 PM

View PostSammy Spireite, on Oct 3 2008, 10:14 AM, said:

quality

Worded wrong but they said there was a good chance that I could have it. Was a pretty bad day if I'm honest.

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users