• You cannot reply to this topic

Rosy tinted brigade

#1 User is online   fishini 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:07 PM

With the disturbing news about the sale of Dema, inactivity on the premiership player front, where are the rosy tinted glasses brigade? Not bothered about the player but i am bothered about trhe ground. Worrying times
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#2 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:14 PM

fishini, on Jun 15 2005, 10:07 PM, said:

With the disturbing news about the sale of Dema, inactivity on the premiership player front, where are the rosy tinted glasses brigade? Not bothered about the player but i am bothered about trhe ground. Worrying times
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not what you would call "disturbing" news fish perhaps dissapointing but disturbing is a bit harsh

#3 User is online   fishini 

• Legend

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:17 PM

Ernie Ernie Ernie, on Jun 15 2005, 10:14 PM, said:

It's not what you would call "disturbing" news fish perhaps dissapointing but disturbing is a bit harsh
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But where does the club go from here then, WM a none starter, Dema maybe a none starter, saltergate falling down, I call that disturbing, we will imo never move to a new ground
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#4 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:21 PM

fishini, on Jun 15 2005, 10:17 PM, said:

But where does the club go from here then, WM a none starter, Dema maybe a none starter, saltergate falling down, I call that disturbing, we will imo never move to a new ground
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well we have never had a site identified and put in the Local Plan before so that in itself is progress, but the wheeels are turning very slowly, as they do in local government due to al the red tape.
Funding to regenerate the area will also not solely be down to the council with money coming in from all over the place.
As the ground is a small part of the overall regeneration and lots of partners to consider it will be even slower than usual. Not a great lot we can do about it that's just how it is

#5 User is offline   Spireite_UK 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:24 PM

Fishinis positive vibes just bounce around this place and fill you with so much happiness and joy don't they? :)

#6 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:27 PM

Spireite_UK, on Jun 15 2005, 11:24 PM, said:

Fishinis positive vibes just bounce around this place and fill you with so much happiness and joy don't they? :lol:
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I actually think that when he finds even the slightest chink in the clubs armour he purrs like a small kitten and strokes himself like a small child fussing a lamb at a petting zoo.

Mr Mercury
East stand second class citizen.

#7 Guest_spireiteblue_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:28 PM

Spireite_UK, on Jun 15 2005, 10:24 PM, said:

Fishinis positive vibes just bounce around this place and fill you with so much happiness and joy don't they? :lol:
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can see where he is coming from the fact is we cannot stay at Saltergate forever and to redevelop Saltergate is really a non starter.

#8 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:31 PM

spireiteblue, on Jun 15 2005, 11:28 PM, said:

I can see where he is coming from the fact is we cannot stay at Saltergate forever and to redevelop Saltergate is really a non starter.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In which case we could share Old Trafford, bloomin heck.. you`d be like the proverbial dog with two...........!! :lol:

Mr Mercury.

#9 Guest_spireiteblue_*

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:34 PM

Mr Mercury, on Jun 15 2005, 10:31 PM, said:

In which case we could share Old Trafford, bloomin heck.. you`d be like the proverbial dog with two...........!! :lol:

Mr Mercury.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now you are talkin idiotic a 98 mile round trip for a home game.

#10 User is online   fishini 

• Legend

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:35 PM

Mr Mercury, on Jun 15 2005, 10:27 PM, said:

I actually think that when he finds even the slightest chink in the clubs armour he purrs like a small kitten and strokes himself like a small child fussing a lamb at a petting zoo.

Mr Mercury
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Armour :lol: could make stronger out of balsa wood, but there again if I wore the same glasses as you then I may see things exactly like you and the rest of your flock, but seeing as you are a expert on the ovine spieces please tell me more on how you fuss a lamb
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#11 Guest_spireiteblue_*

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:37 PM

fishini, on Jun 15 2005, 10:35 PM, said:

Armour  :lol: could make stronger out of balsa wood, but there again if I wore the same glasses as you then I may see things exactly like you and the rest of your flock, but seeing as you are a expert on the ovine spieces please tell me more on how you fuss a lamb
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He says yes dear no dear three bags full dear :D

#12 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:39 PM

fishini, on Jun 15 2005, 11:35 PM, said:

Armour  :lol: could make stronger out of balsa wood, but there again if I wore the same glasses as you then I may see things exactly like you and the rest of your flock, but seeing as you are a expert on the ovine spieces please tell me more on how you fuss a lamb
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Has I said.."like a small child at a petting zoo"

Oh my god the new ground might not be ready next week...purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Oh my god no new signing for the last three days..purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Mr Mercury.

#13 User is online   fishini 

• Legend

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:47 PM

Mr Mercury, on Jun 15 2005, 10:39 PM, said:

Has I said.."like a small child at a petting zoo"

Oh my god the new ground might not be ready next week...purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Oh my god no new signing for the last three days..purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Mr Mercury.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Mr Hg I only prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr when you come on the board feels good doing battle with someone nearly my equal, I know I should stop because I understand how you must feel, envy can be a terrible emotion and it's wrong of me to fuel your anger
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#14 User is offline   manc_spire 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:48 PM

spireiteblue, on Jun 15 2005, 10:34 PM, said:

Now you are talkin idiotic a 98 mile round trip for a home game.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SOME of us do it....... :lol:

#15 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:50 PM

fishini, on Jun 15 2005, 11:47 PM, said:

Well Mr Hg I only prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr when you come on the board feels good doing battle with someone nearly my equal, I know I should stop because I understand how you must feel, envy can be a terrible emotion and it's wrong of me to fuel your anger
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I lag behind you in every way, I envy you in every way and you fuel my anger like no other.. :lol:

Mr Mercury.

Oh by the way do you pet yourself with the fur or against it?.. just curious you understand.

#16 User is offline   manc_spire 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:53 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What disturbing news? That the club are waiting to hear about who owns it?
Does it matter? Unless someone else is going to want a sports stadium building there, it's pretty much a buyer's market

Out of interest fishy, how do you know there's 'inactivity on the premiership player front'? Do you KNOW that the club aren't haggling over a fee as we type? Do you KNOW that roy or rico isn't sat down with said player discussing his role in the club? Do you KNOW that the player's agent isn't asking for more wages from Bazza? (Fat chance of that happening! :lol: )

Of course, apologies if you are knowledgable on all these subjects.....

#17 Guest_spireiteblue_*

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:54 PM

manc_spire, on Jun 15 2005, 10:48 PM, said:

SOME of us do it....... :lol:
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are awarded the Pennine Badge, jeez i've been down the sparrow pit a few times with snow banked either side,very scary.

#18 User is offline   manc_spire 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:57 PM

spireiteblue, on Jun 15 2005, 10:54 PM, said:

You are awarded the Pennine Badge, jeez i've been down the sparrow pit a few times with snow banked either side,very scary.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Should try it in fog.....last season's stockport match was a fun journey home, i can tell you (travelling with a stockport fan made it easier course :lol: )

#19 User is online   fishini 

• Legend

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:58 PM

manc_spire, on Jun 15 2005, 10:53 PM, said:

What disturbing news? That the club are waiting to hear about who owns it?
Does it matter? Unless someone else is going to want a sports stadium building there, it's pretty much a buyer's market

Out of interest fishy, how do you know there's 'inactivity on the premiership player front'? Do you KNOW that the club aren't haggling over a fee as we type? Do you KNOW that roy or rico isn't sat down with said player discussing his role in the club? Do you KNOW that the player's agent isn't asking for more wages from Bazza? (Fat chance of that happening!  :lol:  )

Of course, apologies if you are knowledgable on all these subjects.....
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

never said I know but I said IMO, but I'm sorry I have a severe lack of trust in our board no evidence but they keep to much from the supporters for my liking, but if you want to believe all they tell you then thats your prerogative
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#20 Guest_Mark Jones_*

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:58 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I will tell you where I was fish,

I was in the board room at the club tonight trying my best to think of ways to help the club offering what little time I have, for what? for people like you to enjoy having targets to aim your snide remarks at.

Someone said I should go for a seat on the Board of CFSS.. not in your wildest dreams would I put myself at the hands of morons who have nothing better to do but slagg off the club and EVERYONE concerned with in it...

Rose tinted specs.... boring phrase, get a life.

Share this topic:

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users