Bob's Board: Health and safety - Bob's Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Health and safety

#1 Guest_Dema Reborn_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:33 PM

I see that got chucked out of the window tonight for the floodlight switch on,people walking about no hard hats or hard boots or protective clothing,some even clambering up the main stand,i bet they were picking there seats,oh i forgot we couldn't do that because of health and safety :lol:

#2 User is offline   dalekpete 

• CFC & Trust Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Cricket, Doctor Who and criminal justice.

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:50 PM

View PostDema Reborn, on May 14 2010, 09:36 PM, said:

I see that got chucked out of the window tonight for the floodlight switch on,people walking about no hard hats or hard boots or protective clothing,some even clambering up the main stand,i bet they were picking there seats,oh i forgot we couldn't do that because of health and safety :lol:

You will probably find that the construction site was closed down for tonight (the same as when the Queen went to the Olympic site.)
Peter Whiteley

#3 Guest_Dema Reborn_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:54 PM

View Postdalekpete, on May 14 2010, 09:53 PM, said:

You will probably find that the construction site was closed down for tonight (the same as when the Queen went to the Olympic site.)

Duh it could have been closed down for choosing seats if they had been put in,but they wanted our money asap,Pete it is a no brainer and i aint stupid,i will go in the stadium when it is open, i have already turned down one offer ages ago to go in and take photos but i declined.....

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users