• You cannot reply to this topic

FAO Dalekpetr Any news soon?

#1 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 29 September 2006 - 10:13 PM

October on Sunday when can we expect the big announcement you promised? Always assuming that you meant October 2006 and will it be the start of the demise of the now impotent CFSS?
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#2 User is offline   dalekpete 

• CFC & Trust Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Cricket, Doctor Who and criminal justice.

Posted 29 September 2006 - 11:00 PM

View Postfishini, on Sep 29 2006, 11:13 PM, said:

October on Sunday when can we expect the big announcement you promised? Always assuming that you meant October 2006 and will it be the start of the demise of the now impotent CFSS?

Are you expecting news on the ground or ownership?

On the ground I expect an update at next week's meeting particularly about the progress on planning. I also expect more up to date figures on the build that might inform the latter issue.
Peter Whiteley

#3 User is offline   Spireite61 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 September 2006 - 01:17 PM

View Postdalekpete, on Sep 30 2006, 12:00 AM, said:

On the ground I expect an update at next week's meeting particularly about the progress on planning. I also expect more up to date figures on the build that might inform the latter issue.

Well given the last board minutes on the main site are from June - maybe we'll get to know something early in the new year.

#4 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend

Posted 30 September 2006 - 03:03 PM

View Postdalekpete, on Sep 30 2006, 12:00 AM, said:

Both if it's not too much to act the CFSS treat us like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed poo
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#5 User is offline   dalekpete 

• CFC & Trust Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Cricket, Doctor Who and criminal justice.

Posted 30 September 2006 - 08:28 PM

View PostSpireite61, on Sep 30 2006, 02:17 PM, said:

Well given the last board minutes on the main site are from June - maybe we'll get to know something early in the new year.

There is one set of minutes, those from July, that have been ratified. I don't know why they aren't up but that meeting was exclusively about the issues now being debated. Septembers should be ratified on Wednesday.
Peter Whiteley

#6 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 30 September 2006 - 08:35 PM

View Postdalekpete, on Sep 30 2006, 09:28 PM, said:

There is one set of minutes, those from July, that have been ratified. I don't know why they aren't up but that meeting was exclusively about the issues now being debated. Septembers should be ratified on Wednesday.

What are you expecting to hear about planning progress?

#7 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend

Posted 01 October 2006 - 05:45 PM

View PostErnie Ernie Ernie, on Sep 30 2006, 09:35 PM, said:

What are you expecting to hear about planning progress?

There you go again asking questions, when we will ever learn?
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#8 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 01 October 2006 - 06:07 PM

View Postfishini, on Oct 1 2006, 06:45 PM, said:

There you go again asking questions, when we will ever learn?

My line of thought was that if we haven't finished stadium design, we haven't therfore put in a detailed planning application, so what is there to hear about. Outline planning has already been agreed in principle etc

#9 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend

Posted 01 October 2006 - 06:15 PM

View PostErnie Ernie Ernie, on Oct 1 2006, 07:07 PM, said:

My line of thought was that if we haven't finished stadium design, we haven't therfore put in a detailed planning application, so what is there to hear about. Outline planning has already been agreed in principle etc

Running round in circles chasing tails comes to mind. Our 2 boards seem very amateurish IMO. What angers me is the lack of communication with same people who they want to attract into the CFSS (along with their money) I feel they think about us with the same contempt the treat us with
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#10 Guest_spireiteblue_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 October 2006 - 06:36 PM

View Postfishini, on Oct 1 2006, 07:15 PM, said:

Running round in circles chasing tails comes to mind. Our 2 boards seem very amateurish IMO. What angers me is the lack of communication with same people who they want to attract into the CFSS (along with their money) I feel they think about us with the same contempt the treat us with

Elections are coming up Fishi if you can do better i am sure they will elect you.

#11 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend

Posted 01 October 2006 - 06:50 PM

View Postspireiteblue, on Oct 1 2006, 07:36 PM, said:

Elections are coming up Fishi if you can do better i am sure they will elect you.

Weak argument from someone devoid of answers! I will not stand for election because I could not do the job, what is the point of standing for a post you cannot carry out? Well that is my point the CFSS have stood for these post but cannot carry out the duty's required, WHY? By having a second board :lol: that does nothing (except take a breather), the membership has plummeted, the Clubs forward momentum has all but stopped, the ground debate has become a farce, there is less information available to the supporters than under the N Lea era. So I ask you what is the point of the CFSS?
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#12 User is offline   h again 

• Legend

Posted 01 October 2006 - 07:49 PM

View Postfishini, on Oct 1 2006, 07:50 PM, said:

Weak argument from someone devoid of answers! I will not stand for election because I could not do the job, what is the point of standing for a post you cannot carry out? Well that is my point the CFSS have stood for these post but cannot carry out the duty's required, WHY? By having a second board :lol: that does nothing (except take a breather), the membership has plummeted, the Clubs forward momentum has all but stopped, the ground debate has become a farce, there is less information available to the supporters than under the N Lea era. So I ask you what is the point of the CFSS?

No fishi. You think you could do much better than the present lot, as is obvious from your posts. Unfortunately you aren't prepared to give up the time and take the flak, so you've settled for the easy option of criticising people with a lot more bottle than you.
The rest of the post is merely more of the opinions that are so coloured by your personal misery as to be worthless - just like they were the previous 48 times you favoured us with them.

#13 Guest_MP-Spire_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 October 2006 - 08:03 PM

View Posth again, on Oct 1 2006, 08:49 PM, said:

No fishi. You think you could do much better than the present lot, as is obvious from your posts. Unfortunately you aren't prepared to give up the time and take the flak, so you've settled for the easy option of criticising people with a lot more bottle than you.
The rest of the post is merely more of the opinions that are so coloured by your personal misery as to be worthless - just like they were the previous 48 times you favoured us with them.

H

I could have sworn I saw you with a glass of ginger beer in your hand this afternoon!

#14 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 02 October 2006 - 09:55 AM

View Postfishini, on Oct 1 2006, 07:50 PM, said:

I will not stand for election because I could not do the job, what is the point of standing for a post you cannot carry out?

View Posth again, on Oct 1 2006, 08:49 PM, said:

You think you could do much better than the present lot, as is obvious from your post...

:D :D :lol:

how`s things billy? cant stop making things up and telling porkies can you.
A new hope.

#15 User is offline   h again 

• Legend

Posted 02 October 2006 - 07:08 PM

View Postdeath, on Oct 2 2006, 10:55 AM, said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

how`s things billy? cant stop making things up and telling porkies can you.

I'll be sure to contact you if I want my car serviced. At the moment I'm talking to someone slse.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users