Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Do We Really Want To Be Associated With This Questionable Enterprise. - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (260 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Do We Really Want To Be Associated With This Questionable Enterprise.

#2921 User is offline   Somerset Spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 October 2016 - 07:38 AM

freelander2, on 30 October 2016 - 07:19 AM, said:

You just have to laugh:

http://bbs.hupu.com/17575935.html

I'd love to know what that actually says without google translate's "auto manglings" getting in the way! Anyone?

Am I right in thinking that Wong's provenance is starting to be questioned and his agent (your friend and mine!) is doing the talking ...?
Riding the blue & white roller-coaster since 1989

#2922 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 30 October 2016 - 07:43 AM

freelander2, on 30 October 2016 - 07:19 AM, said:

You just have to laugh:

http://bbs.hupu.com/17575935.html

Looks all Chinese to me, google translation is

forum
Chinese football
Chinese players to join La Liga, suspected fraud to cheat history a huge penalty
Jallo_Tang
10-21 10:52
Chinese football

Recently, with the Spanish government declared signed Australian-Chinese players Daniel Wong, fans shift our attention once again to the Chinese player's body, then the mainland and Hong Kong are also concerned about the fans and players which way genie?

Daniel Wong, 1997 was born in Sydney, Chinese name Huang sound Father of Hong Kong, the Department of Guangzhou mother. According to the information provided Huang sound foreign agent, and the sound of his early years in Australia Huang trained in 2014 to Portugal following the third level of the Naval first team training, followed by youth in Getafe, West C CD Ronda, vigorously Second Division B God. Now after he met British broker Dennis Bingham, and took him to the British Chesterfield U21. According to his agent at the time of a famous interview, Huang sound 16 appearances and scored 31 goals in Chesterfield U21 team, it is precisely such a sound performance Huang won a four-year Spanish contracts and liquidated damages of up to 30 million euros.

But very interesting is that both the Portuguese Football Federation's official website, or other Spanish media were unable to find Huang sound over the team registration or contest information, based on the FA's official website, Huang sound played for Chesterfield U21, belonging North Midlands U21 development league level is not ideal, in addition, based on the FA's official website, 2015-2016 season, Chesterfield U21 ranked second in the league, Huang scored only two goals in eight appearances sound.

However, this is not the most incredible, the reporter to contact his agent Dennis Bingham, this broker showing full control freak, he said that all the interviews must be carried out by himself, but reporters asked whether there is going to let when Huang sound change of nationality, the broker's performance is very confident, he said:. "Daniel is a very talented player, a world-class potential, after scoring ability superior to Australia or China effect will depend on him which more favorable "when reporters to apply for Chinese nationality express not very optimistic, he said:" do not need to worry about this, I've got a lot of support from the government. "when reporters want to learn more about the so-called support, this broker suddenly. very excited to acrimony reporters, saying it "is a topic of garbage" and threatened to pull the black reporter. After reporters choose their conversation ended shortly after the broker suddenly sent a message said, "We have no secret, nor the choice of nationality inconclusive."

According to informed sources, the Spanish youth team is a leader in the youth league, after Chinese investors Spaniards, had advocated signing a voice gateway in high Chinese young player, but the player has failed get a chance to play, this aspect of the Spaniards in turn invested Chinese players, probably because of growing local young players is no way to go through. In addition, the team have lamented the decline of the selection criteria under Chinese pressure.

At press time ago, Huang did not sound foreign agent on the matter for further explanation or statement. Is this transfer foreign brokers deceive multiparty, puff trick still unable to draw a conclusion, for its "support from the government," there is no way to judge the authenticity of the statement, but I believe that regardless of whether the naturalized players, the firm can not go opportunistic evil ways, and Nationality Act only ask for confrontation, but not for the economic interests of the club and fraud, and sell future players!
These bright Replies
Chris Nolan
9 days ago
Lit 196
Earlier Chinese investors Spaniards, had advocated signing a voice gateway in high Chinese young player, but the player has failed to get the opportunity to play
means that it Xu Xu
Dora A Dream Di
9 days ago
Lit 261
More and more Chinese go abroad to buy the club money laundering scam, or calling them in to save Chinese football
ESPN sent from the iPhone client
references
babyface62
9 days ago
Lit 191
Look at this body is not like a pro ...
Chris Nolan
9 days ago
Lit 59
Reference 14 F @ qq469360505 published

This combination should really look at fraud

Although I believe that is true, but this is the landlord
Lin Hao burst chrysanthemum
9 days ago
Lit 48
Possible and then buy babe, like Manchester United, was fooled miserable
ESPN sent from Android client
references
Blowing threes
9 days ago
Lit 41
Tour abroad fooled
references
Chris Nolan
9 days ago
Lit 24
And chesterfield u21 development league is also a belly in the North Midlands, nine points ranked seventh in eight teams, and the last place with the same score. Last season the team into a total of only 19 goals, which is blown into the broker dare 31
Only Love World
9 days ago
Lit 22
Chinese team to be able to play it?
references
stronghh
9 days ago
Lit 18
Eight appearances scored two goals and to be a
Jallo_Tang landlord
9 days ago
Lighting 7
Reference 19 F @ Chris Nolan published
Ah, read, really low level

This is not regressed, the key lies I told him before he pulled the black "Despite your secret is safe, but do not try to challenge China's laws, the players put on the wrong track."
Then he could not find a reply, it specifically gives me a message, explaining that what is not secret, what they have done on the issue of change of nationality made a decision, but has not decided where to play after Daniel and the like.
Powell just told me not to worry, he has a lot of support from the government.
He was such a person, a guilty conscience do it, but also how impostors.
View all replies (44)>
Others are watching
What line of business, there are sister, you have ah! To score right
Calories sports nutrition 15 hours ago
Soccer Schools League Cup 05 R & F Chelsea Soccer Schools 3-1 win Hengda foot school
Chinese football 1 day ago
[Gossip board] want to play hardball! Exposure Taida Jia 16 million bonus and strive to avoid relegation
[Gossip board] Zhang Yuning bench, Vitesse 0-2 PSV
Chinese football 11 hours ago
Will Kunming beat Qatar tickets when to sell?
[Gossip board] Lippi Domestication of foreign aid: This is completely useless thing
Popular News
Jiugong! Manchester United scoring record 37 shots zero embarrassing record
Tiger bashing football 15 hours ago
twenty one
Daily Mail 4 hours ago
twenty one
Manchester United assistant: Referee work is done very well
The BBC 14 hours ago
Chinese Football F1 racing United Serie open areas NBA draft, the Spurs Street Arsenal rocket Chelsea Liverpool
Home
Do not think I'm conceited, because I'm telling the truth. I'm European champion and I was not unremarkable, I think I'm a special one.
- Mourinho
Desktop ESPN App
© 2016 ESPN hupu.com Shanghai ICP No. 05037078-13

Replies

#2923 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend

Posted 30 October 2016 - 07:49 AM

So Dennis Bingham has been rumbled again

#2924 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Chesterfield FC, cricket, beer

Posted 30 October 2016 - 08:20 AM

Bingo really ain't a very clever bloke.

Does he not realise that claims that are made can be backed up/refuted within 15 seconds of 'net searches?

Was he ever in your pub quiz team Brockwell?

#2925 User is offline   brockwell-spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2016 - 08:28 AM

Westbars Spireite, on 30 October 2016 - 08:20 AM, said:

Bingo really ain't a very clever bloke.

Does he not realise that claims that are made can be backed up/refuted within 15 seconds of 'net searches?

Was he ever in your pub quiz team Brockwell?

Don't do pub quizzes mate, can't really make sense of that article looks like they are discussing if he will play for China or Australia? As for how many goals he scored didn't he score 2 against the Nike academy in one game and a hat trick against Liverpool in another that's 5 to begin with.... Wether you count friendly goals or not is another matter ....but again... genuinely none of my business...

#2926 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend

Posted 30 October 2016 - 08:41 AM

brockwell-spireite, on 30 October 2016 - 08:28 AM, said:

Don't do pub quizzes mate, can't really make sense of that article looks like they are discussing if he will play for China or Australia? As for how many goals he scored didn't he score 2 against the Nike academy in one game and a hat trick against Liverpool in another that's 5 to begin with.... Wether you count friendly goals or not is another matter ....but again... genuinely none of my business...

Yes of course, the headline "suspected fraud to cheat history" is just a debate about which country he will play for :rolleyes:

Both those two games incidentally were friendlies

#2927 User is offline   brockwell-spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2016 - 08:53 AM

moondog, on 30 October 2016 - 08:41 AM, said:

Yes of course, the headline "suspected fraud to cheat history" is just a debate about which country he will play for :rolleyes:

Both those two games incidentally were friendlies

i don't follow chinese football websites and i don't speak chinese... .. but i wouldn't put too much faith in the literal translation... not that i could care less other than my name again being posted.. the article is implying that he didn't score as many goals as was claimed is how i read it... yet he obviously played more than 8 games and obviously scored more than 2 goals... you were probably witness to a few of em... the article is right about the level of that league mind you!

This post has been edited by brockwell-spireite: 30 October 2016 - 08:54 AM

#2928 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 30 October 2016 - 08:55 AM

You know him though so it's only natural you'd get mentioned. Who else is qualified to comment from personal experience about Bingo's mental dexterity?

#2929 User is offline   brockwell-spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:04 AM

Westbars Spireite, on 30 October 2016 - 08:55 AM, said:

You know him though so it's only natural you'd get mentioned. Who else is qualified to comment from personal experience about Bingo's mental dexterity?

it's not natural to mention someone regarding something that has nothing to do with them, but i understand that is how you like to get your kicks behind a keyboard and each to their own.

#2930 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:10 AM

brockwell-spireite, on 30 October 2016 - 09:04 AM, said:

it's not natural to mention someone regarding something that has nothing to do with them, but i understand that is how you like to get your kicks behind a keyboard and each to their own.

You have no idea how I like to get my kicks.

What I do with rent boys, golf balls and gerbils is none of your business at all.

Blame CT, he named you did he not?

#2931 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:10 AM

brockwell-spireite, on 30 October 2016 - 08:53 AM, said:

i don't follow chinese football websites and i don't speak chinese... .. but i wouldn't put too much faith in the literal translation... not that i could care less other than my name again being posted.. the article is implying that he didn't score as many goals as was claimed is how i read it... yet he obviously played more than 8 games and obviously scored more than 2 goals... you were probably witness to a few of em... the article is right about the level of that league mind you!

It reads to me Bingham is trying to get him Chinese citizenship by lying about his football creditionals but has been rumbled,

As you alluded to yourself a few weeks back, China is where the money is and a Chinese player seen making the grade will open up that market. Correct me if I'd misinterpreted what you meant.

#2932 User is offline   brockwell-spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:18 AM

moondog, on 30 October 2016 - 09:10 AM, said:

It reads to me Bingham is trying to get him Chinese citizenship by lying about his football creditionals but has been rumbled,

As you alluded to yourself a few weeks back, China is where the money is and a Chinese player seen making the grade will open up that market. Correct me if I'd misinterpreted what you meant.

i meant the chinese football market is the biggest growth football market... surely you have seen the spending by chinese clubs recently... and obviously chinese players playing in europe are going to generate interest, likewise Indian players... European clubs have openly been on the look out for players from these and other growth markets for a while chelsea for one example have a "search for an asian star" programme thats been running for years.

I have no idea about the players family credentials but the lad clearly has at the very least chinese parents according to the article which would usually be enough to get citizenship of a country... regarding lying about his football credentials... refer to the above point... a 15 second internet search will tell you he scored more than 2 goals.

#2933 User is offline   Guest_freelander2_* 

• *Deleted*
  • Group: *Deleted*

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:19 AM

http://revolutionglo...our-rebranding/

#2934 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:26 AM

brockwell-spireite, on 30 October 2016 - 09:18 AM, said:

i meant the chinese football market is the biggest growth football market... surely you have seen the spending by chinese clubs recently... and obviously chinese players playing in europe are going to generate interest, likewise Indian players... European clubs have openly been on the look out for players from these and other growth markets for a while chelsea for one example have a "search for an asian star" programme thats been running for years.

I have no idea about the players family credentials but the lad clearly has at the very least chinese parents according to the article which would usually be enough to get citizenship of a country... regarding lying about his football credentials... refer to the above point... a 15 second internet search will tell you he scored more than 2 goals.

Yes I agree it's a burgeoning market. Agree he's ethnically Chinese but it seems he just has Australian nationality and maybe needs more than parentage to get what Bingham thinks he needs.

Yes you might find he scored goals in a couple of friendlies but no one can find where Bingham gets his 31 goals in 16 games from with Bingham not clarifying. Could you ask him for us ?

#2935 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:33 AM

freelander2, on 30 October 2016 - 09:19 AM, said:

Wasn't GISS the school that brought us Liam Graham ?

#2936 User is offline   brockwell-spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:34 AM

moondog, on 30 October 2016 - 09:26 AM, said:

Yes I agree it's a burgeoning market. Agree he's ethnically Chinese but it seems he just has Australian nationality and maybe needs more than parentage to get what Bingham thinks he needs.

Yes you might find he scored goals in a couple of friendlies but no one can find where Bingham gets his 31 goals in 16 games from with Bingham not clarifying. Could you ask him for us ?

why don't you ask him yourself?

i don't know the players exact goals to games ratio but i know of at least a hat trick against liverpool and 2 against the nike academy... thats 5 in 2... given the level of opposition could it be possible he was averaging 2 goals a game? i'd say its quite possible.. but i have nothing to base that on other than some online footage.

#2937 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 30 October 2016 - 11:02 AM

brockwell-spireite, on 30 October 2016 - 09:34 AM, said:

i don't know the players exact goals to games ratio but i know of at least a hat trick against liverpool and 2 against the nike academy... thats 5 in 2... given the level of opposition could it be possible he was averaging 2 goals a game? i'd say its quite possible.. but i have nothing to base that on other than some online footage.

Pass on his number and he can.

#2938 User is online   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 30 October 2016 - 11:10 AM

I wonder if there's allllegatioms of phone calls, e mail hacking , and threats legal action and police involvement in manadarin on there?
East stand second class citizen.

#2939 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend

Posted 30 October 2016 - 11:18 AM

brockwell-spireite, on 30 October 2016 - 09:34 AM, said:

I think he'd only tell someone he knows.

It's the norm to only count competitive fixtures in appearance and goal stats. As the Chinese observers have found, given the comments below the article (amongst the accusations of fraud) this is 2 goals in 8 games

#2940 User is offline   Guest_freelander2_* 

• *Deleted*
  • Group: *Deleted*

Posted 30 October 2016 - 11:20 AM

moondog, on 30 October 2016 - 09:33 AM, said:

Wasn't GISS the school that brought us Liam Graham ?

Indeed. They have represented him for the past 5 years.

Here's their UK branch!

http://www.genovasm.com/contact

Pagniello has had a relationship with Bingham for a few years now. Both were named by Italian officials in relation to match fixing investigations too.

Share this topic:

• (260 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users