• You cannot reply to this topic

France Rate Topic: -----

#81 User is offline   PontePete 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 July 2023 - 08:30 PM

View Postdart in the crossbar, on 02 July 2023 - 08:24 PM, said:

You say that, but if I'd done my research properly I would have at least got Roger's surname right.

Here's a free tip or two. Have a look at Mr Mercury's posts if you want to learn how to press buttons properly on here.

I love close season don’t you dart? 😂
Hater of all things Scab!

#82 User is offline   dart in the crossbar 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2023 - 08:34 PM

View PostPontePete, on 02 July 2023 - 08:30 PM, said:

I love close season don’t you dart? 😂

With a bit of luck the latest addition to the board will be long gone from the board before the footy begins.

#83 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2023 - 08:34 PM

View PostManfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 02 July 2023 - 08:23 PM, said:

No I haven’t, but I’ve just been reading about a 30 year old Australian body builder who’s suddenly dropped dead of heart failure, he’s had 1 vaccine and 2 booster jabs, doesn’t abuse drugs or alcohol, had no previous heart problems either, makes ya think dont it.

Of course, you would be mad to think any medicine rushed through didnt have risks. But you name one or two, and the world has millions who have survived it and prospered. Its the concept of risk and reward, each action has a risk and a reward, is the reward worth the risk. I've had all my jabs so in my world it does. The research I linked to earlier would suggest that internationally that was definitely the case.

My wife had a sister who died of sudden infant death syndrome, as a parent that makes you think too. But both of my kids survived. Imagine I'd not had any because if that risk, my grandson wouldnt have been footballing in tournaments at Staveley MW and Newbold (Brampton Rangers) this weekend... risk and reward, risk and reward.
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#84 User is offline   turrhall 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2023 - 08:40 PM

View PostJohnnyspireite7, on 02 July 2023 - 05:27 PM, said:

Between him (Russian apologist) and Turrhill the commie we've got a right pair haven't we. Every right thinking person in the world know that we are supporting Ukraine in defence of their sovereign land but not those two jokers.

**** off pal, got no interest in being disparaged by some **** on here for the crime of having good politics, especially when they're too thick to even spell my screen name correctly

This post has been edited by turrhall: 02 July 2023 - 08:40 PM

#85 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post
  • Interests:Chesterfield
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 02 July 2023 - 08:53 PM

isleaiw1 said:

1688330070[/url]' post='1751180']
Of course, you would be mad to think any medicine rushed through didnt have risks. But you name one or two, and the world has millions who have survived it and prospered. Its the concept of risk and reward, each action has a risk and a reward, is the reward worth the risk. I've had all my jabs so in my world it does. The research I linked to earlier would suggest that internationally that was definitely the case.

My wife had a sister who died of sudden infant death syndrome, as a parent that makes you think too. But both of my kids survived. Imagine I'd not had any because if that risk, my grandson wouldnt have been footballing in tournaments at Staveley MW and Newbold (Brampton Rangers) this weekend... risk and reward, risk and reward.

Look mate, you believe the jabs are safe, that’s cool, as long as you’re happy, that’s what’s important, I accept your opinion and I won’t try and change it.

I’m still gonna have my own opinion, there’s plenty of people that had negative side effects and suffered and in my mind I made the correct choice not to have any but as long as we’re both happy and healthy there’s no problem.
Let me in!

#86 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2023 - 09:31 PM

View PostManfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 02 July 2023 - 08:53 PM, said:

Look mate, you believe the jabs are safe, that’s cool, as long as you’re happy, that’s what’s important, I accept your opinion and I won’t try and change it.

I’m still gonna have my own opinion, there’s plenty of people that had negative side effects and suffered and in my mind I made the correct choice not to have any but as long as we’re both happy and healthy there’s no problem.

I've given you a green (as it matters to you) - live and let live is the most important phrase ever invented.
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#87 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 02 July 2023 - 10:01 PM

isleaiw1 said:

1688333465[/url]' post='1751196']
I've given you a green (as it matters to you) - live and let live is the most important phrase ever invented.

It didn’t really matter at all, I’m just copying other people who I’d seen moaning about it
Let me in!

#88 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2023 - 10:53 PM

View Postturrhall, on 02 July 2023 - 08:40 PM, said:

having good politics,

Relief to wring post sorry

This post has been edited by Wooden Spoon: 02 July 2023 - 11:21 PM

A new hope.

#89 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 02 July 2023 - 11:35 PM

View Postisleaiw1, on 02 July 2023 - 07:07 PM, said:

was he someone who had nothing better to do than troll, as that is clearly what he has joined / started a new account to do..

He probably thinks we shouldnt have entered the private dispute between Poland and Germany all those years ago.....

He was a troll - but a complete fantacist nut nut. A real extreme odd ball who thought Castro was the best leader in the world and anything supporting the west, specifically the US was worthy of being burned at the stake.

To the extreme of saying a reasonable bloke who disagreed with him had no morals and his mrs was (paraphrasing from memory) could have been on the game.

I’d also wager he was an “alter ego” of a current long term poster as a way of just having a bit of fun
A new hope.

#90 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 03 July 2023 - 12:03 AM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 01 July 2023 - 06:50 PM, said:

I guess the solution is for Police not to go round shooting unarmed people.
That would help.

Yes, that’s the obvious conclusion to draw CPS
A new hope.

#91 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 04 July 2023 - 12:10 AM

Seeing the reaction of the french people reacting to the attack on the mayors home, marching and singing the national anthem is I think a more reflective indication of the nature of the “french resistance”
A new hope.

#92 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 04 July 2023 - 07:54 AM

Wooden Spoon said:

1688429446[/url]' post='1751557']
Seeing the reaction of the french people reacting to the attack on the mayors home, marching and singing the national anthem is I think a more reflective indication of the nature of the "french resistance"

I’m glad we’re all in agreement that by and large France are a decent nation.
Let me in!

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users