Bob's Board: Messageboard Sponsorship - Bob's Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Messageboard Sponsorship

#1 Guest_Mark Jones_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 June 2005 - 12:42 PM

It doesn't seem fair to me that Bob has to foot the bill for this messageboard himself. It seems CFSS wont offer to sponsor it so how about we sponsor it ourselves. Would anyone object to a registration fee should it be possible to put in place? Maybe £2-3 each per year? It would at least help.

#2 Guest_Alex Green_*

Posted 07 June 2005 - 12:57 PM

Mark Jones, on Jun 7 2005, 01:42 PM, said:

It doesn't seem fair to me that Bob has to foot the bill for this messageboard himself.  It seems CFSS wont offer to sponsor it so how about we sponsor it ourselves.  Would anyone object to a registration fee should it be possible to put in place?  Maybe £2-3 each per year?  It would at least help.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd agree to that.

#3 User is offline   Denny 

• First Team Player
  • Group: Admin

Posted 07 June 2005 - 01:48 PM

Alex Green, on Jun 7 2005, 01:57 PM, said:

I'd agree to that.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One thing that the b3ta website does is, for a donation, users get a little icon under their name to show they are supporters of the forum for that season.

Now that there is extra picture function, How about having putting a picture under the users that contribute or would that be classed as devisive?

Denny

#4 User is offline   Bob 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 June 2005 - 01:50 PM

Hi all,

I don't want anything, any sponsorship would go to the club directly.

Bob
Bob

My wish was always to see the club in the Championship before I die but they have let me down

#5 User is offline   Chezza 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2005 - 04:31 PM

Hi Bob

I would be happy to contribute anything up £20 to do with as you wish. Either give it to the club, Players fund, donate it to charity keep it for yourself or what. I certainly wouldnt mind.

Worth thinking about tho

#6 User is offline   Bob 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2005 - 05:56 PM

Can I ask that anybody who wants to contribute to donate it to the player fund, after all we need to get some more players if we are going to avoid trouble next year.

Bob
Bob

My wish was always to see the club in the Championship before I die but they have let me down

#7 User is offline   Robinio 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:cba to type

Posted 08 June 2005 - 01:03 PM

Mark Jones, on Jun 7 2005, 12:42 PM, said:

It doesn't seem fair to me that Bob has to foot the bill for this messageboard himself.  It seems CFSS wont offer to sponsor it so how about we sponsor it ourselves.  Would anyone object to a registration fee should it be possible to put in place?  Maybe £2-3 each per year?  It would at least help.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good idea but can there be easier ways to pay than card cos am 16 so
lol

www.myspace.com/educatables

#8 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 June 2005 - 09:53 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if your gonna do sponsorship, do it properly. approach sportswear firms, brewers etc. they may give a couple of hundred quid.
how many wont register if you have to pay? how many use it regularly? 40? thats £80 a year.

One thing that the b3ta website does is, for a donation, users get a little icon under their name to show they are supporters of the forum for that season.

Now that there is extra picture function, How about having putting a picture under the users that contribute or would that be classed as devisive

yes it is. its another "im a bigger supporter than you" line isnt it.
im more important coz i have an icon.
A new hope.

#9 User is offline   Bob 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2005 - 09:16 AM

death, on Jun 17 2005, 10:53 PM, said:

if your gonna do sponsorship, do it properly. approach sportswear firms, brewers etc. they may give a couple of hundred quid.
how many wont register if you have to pay? how many use it regularly? 40?  thats £80 a year.
yes it is. its another "im a bigger supporter than you" line isnt it.
im more important coz i have an icon.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What planet are you on, I am not charging for use of the site but I would welcome sponsorship that I can pass directly to the club. If you object to the clubs website and message board stay off it.

Bob
Bob

#10 User is offline   lubic 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:09 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes I think plenty would object.

#11 User is offline   Lorraine 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:55 AM

I've stated in a previous post that I go along with a registration fee. Seems fair to me. Why not?

#12 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2005 - 01:43 PM

Bob, on Jun 18 2005, 09:16 AM, said:

What planet are you on, I am not charging for use of the site but I would welcome sponsorship that I can pass directly to the club.  If you object to the clubs website and message board stay off it.
Bob
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

read my post again Bob.no-where did i say " I object to the clubs website and message board " in any way shape or form.
i said for the little money raised, and the fact you pay would put some off. there are better ways IMO, which i suggested.
secondly, a question was raised about the "sponsor" icon, "would it be devisive". as i said, yes i think it would be.
no-one was critisized, bad mouthed or be-littled by name or insinuation. so why did you get out of your pram?
sorry for offering a different opinion from the moderators.
A new hope.

#13 Guest_mogster_*

Posted 19 June 2005 - 10:28 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ask the pubs. the portland seems to be the place for the in crowd, along with the barley mow. and the county. maybe they would pay a small fee (£25)to have a pic of the pub and a small footnote on the message board. that would cover bobs fees,similar thing with the guy who owns the place(forget name soz) that does meals, the one you was on about mark. red lion was it?

#14 Guest_The Chief_*

Posted 19 June 2005 - 05:37 PM

Great idea mogster.. i totally agree

#15 User is offline   Sam 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Then...Now...Forever a Spireite....

Posted 19 June 2005 - 06:04 PM

mogster, on Jun 19 2005, 10:28 AM, said:

ask the pubs. the portland seems to be the place for the in crowd, along with the barley mow. and the county. maybe they would pay a small fee (£25)to have a pic of the pub and a small footnote on the message board. that would cover bobs fees,similar thing with the guy who owns the place(forget name soz) that does meals, the one you was on about mark. red lion was it?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

don't think the portland is the best of idea's....

B)
Reach for the moon, if you fall short you'll still be amongst the stars...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users