Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Not Since Rushbury............ - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Not Since Rushbury............

#21 User is offline   spireitewolf 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 October 2015 - 07:00 AM

CFC91 said:

1444199430[/url]' post='1150647']
From what I have seen so far this season we are worse than then Sheridan side. The fact we are clueless and unfit is a starting point - the fact we have to play players like Armand, Banks, Mani, Talbot etc who are massively out of their depth is another.

Regards Talbot - he shouldn't be anywhere near the football pitch. Sad to say I know but his injuries have done for him I fear, the winger last night was literally walking past him. Talbots reactions suggest he realises this (a lot of head in hands, hands on hips etc)

We will go down under Saunders signings/tactics/trainings. The sooner people realise this and give us as much time to address it the better in my eyes. No point papering over the cracks until January as it maybe too late by then I'm afraid. We left it too late during that Sheridan season party due to the JPT win I guess but we should really be looking to act soon.

Out of 2 cups and below halfway in league doesn't look good and it's only October

#22 User is offline   Bobby Darling 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2015 - 07:56 AM

View PostCFC91, on 07 October 2015 - 06:30 AM, said:

From what I have seen so far this season we are worse than then Sheridan side. The fact we are clueless and unfit is a starting point - the fact we have to play players like Armand, Banks, Mani, Talbot etc who are massively out of their depth is another.

Regards Talbot - he shouldn't be anywhere near the football pitch. Sad to say I know but his injuries have done for him I fear, the winger last night was literally walking past him. Talbots reactions suggest he realises this (a lot of head in hands, hands on hips etc)

We will go down under Saunders signings/tactics/trainings. The sooner people realise this and give us as much time to address it the better in my eyes. No point papering over the cracks until January as it maybe too late by then I'm afraid. We left it too late during that Sheridan season party due to the JPT win I guess but we should really be looking to act soon.

Very good point about Talbot. He is an honest player and he looked distraught after the winger walked past him. I think he knows that the game is up. Such a pity.

#23 User is offline   The informer 

• Mr Grumpy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Chesterfield Fc, West Ham fc,

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:29 AM

View PostExharboroughspireite, on 06 October 2015 - 08:34 PM, said:

Check out his awesome win ratio stats I've put on the Rochdale thread....
I have not been able to go to any of the last few games through illness but I have listened to the reports on player. Regarding stats on Spire Player it is awful that for the last 4 games( it has stated that we have had less than 3 shots on target,if that is a true reflection then to me it is obvious where the problem lies.We seem to have reverted back to the days when Mark ALLOTT used to look good coming forward but then stop just outside the opponents box and start playing the ball back because no one knew what do. We definitely need a striker in the same calibre of Jack Lester,or someone who is going to attack the ball.My Suggestion to Mr Saunders is get in quick to Watford and try and get IKPEAZU from Watford as soon as his loan period with Port Vale is up.

#24 User is offline   Spire-ite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:33 AM

Ikpeazu........yes please!

#25 User is offline   born in 1866 

• DOH !!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:36 AM

View PostThe Peoples Champion, on 06 October 2015 - 08:17 PM, said:

I may not know as much about football as DS
or the rest of the managment/players, but what I do know is that was a gutless, rudderless lacklustre and down right pathetic excuse for a so called proffesional football team that I have not seen since the days of the belegured physio.....

He ended up making Sandwiches for a living, on this evidence most of them should be working at MCdonalds

Rant over !!!!!!!

Don't put yourself down mate. From what I've seen you probably do.
"It's that simple" © Paul Cook 2012

#26 User is offline   ELTON 2020 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:23 AM

View Postazul, on 06 October 2015 - 09:45 PM, said:

Nonsense

Anyway Saunders hasn't even started a Shezza like recruitment of loanees, we'll see how it goes when he starts

Crew should have had 4 in the first half mate....

#27 User is offline   Crack 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:31 AM

View PostElton John 1866, on 07 October 2015 - 09:23 AM, said:

Crew should have had 4 in the first half mate....

It's due to the fantastic performances by Tommy Lee that has stopped us being absolutely thrashed by many sides so far this season.

#28 User is offline   Brimington Barry 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:14 PM

View PostThe Peoples Champion, on 06 October 2015 - 08:17 PM, said:

He (Rushbury) ended up making Sandwiches for a living

Also managed down the Lane, which only went to show how good his sandwiches really were...

Baz
God is not obliged to keep the promises of mankind

#29 User is offline   Cartman 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2015 - 01:22 PM

posted similar about it feeling like the Rushbury times after the Blackpool debarcle

not good at the moment

and to think I was genuinely annoyed I couldn't get the time off work to go to Rochdale

#30 User is offline   Spire-Power 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2015 - 02:15 PM

View PostThe informer, on 07 October 2015 - 08:29 AM, said:

I have not been able to go to any of the last few games through illness but I have listened to the reports on player. Regarding stats on Spire Player it is awful that for the last 4 games( it has stated that we have had less than 3 shots on target,if that is a true reflection then to me it is obvious where the problem lies.We seem to have reverted back to the days when Mark ALLOTT used to look good coming forward but then stop just outside the opponents box and start playing the ball back because no one knew what do. We definitely need a striker in the same calibre of Jack Lester,or someone who is going to attack the ball.My Suggestion to Mr Saunders is get in quick to Watford and try and get IKPEAZU from Watford as soon as his loan period with Port Vale is up.

Wish we had gone for him earlier, or signed McLeod, but maybe DS thought Armand was the same type of player! Can vale extend his loan in january til end of season?

#31 User is offline   Walton Spireite 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2015 - 05:46 PM

View PostThe informer, on 07 October 2015 - 08:29 AM, said:

Funny enough I was talking to a vale fan at work about IKPEAZU very impressive. I remember when he was on loan at Donny and looked good.

#32 User is offline   bullseyerob 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2015 - 07:50 PM

View PostElton John 1866, on 06 October 2015 - 09:38 PM, said:

Exactly. We should have lost 4-2 at Crewe. Sheridan got the likes of Clarke and Juan and 3 or 4 decent on loan players. I've had enough now. For me, a defeat against Gilingham would be the final straw. No guts , no fitness, no passion, no cohesion. Apart from O Shea , they are a real shower.

What a load of hogwash we should of lost 4-2..we didn't we won ffs
Its like saying if a few more had voted labour the tories wouldn't be in power etc etc

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users