• You cannot reply to this topic

Against All Adversity…

#21 User is offline   Sammy Spireite 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 September 2023 - 02:27 PM

Bonnyman, on 20 September 2023 - 12:21 PM, said:

Cooks disciplinary record is terrible it's embarrassing how many times he gets booked or sent off,ironically we played better when he wasn't on the sidelines

he knew what he was doing last night, calling the ref a "f**king clown" and sarcastically clapping him whilst he was running over to give him a yellow, got him a deserved straight red card.

It fired the crowd up, and the players and ultimately worked.

#22 User is offline   metallilad 

• Legend
  • Interests:CFC.
    Music (the louder,faster the better).

Posted 20 September 2023 - 02:47 PM

Sammy Spireite, on 20 September 2023 - 02:27 PM, said:

he knew what he was doing last night, calling the ref a "f**king clown" and sarcastically clapping him whilst he was running over to give him a yellow, got him a deserved straight red card.

It fired the crowd up, and the players and ultimately worked.

It wasn't a straight red. He showed the yellow first then insulted him some more whilst he put it away so he then showed him the red.
Then when Colclough told him what he thought of it he showed him the yellow aswell.

But honestly, can any of us (hand on heart) say that we wouldn't have been carded last night if we had been in Cookies shoes? Forget about "setting examples". That ref was w*nk, he had us all riled up and I will definitely hold my hands up and say that if I would've been in that dugout last night then I would've been sent off aswell.
Life goes on. Whatever happens.

#23 User is offline   Sammy Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 20 September 2023 - 03:26 PM

metallilad, on 20 September 2023 - 02:47 PM, said:

It wasn't a straight red. He showed the yellow first then insulted him some more whilst he put it away so he then showed him the red.
Then when Colclough told him what he thought of it he showed him the yellow aswell.

I know he had the yellow out when he ran over, but before he shown him fully, he went for his red, I think he'll have put straight red in his report.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users