Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Bowrey - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bowrey

#1 Guest_djs_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:16 PM

A big plus for me in the preseason games hes played outstanding at Matlock (yes I know it was against lowly Matlock) and was excellent v Sheff Uoo. I hope he gets at least 45min tues nite against an in form Leicester.

#2 User is offline   Linacre Spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:29 PM

View Postdjs, on Jul 27 2009, 10:29 PM, said:

A big plus for me in the preseason games hes played outstanding at Matlock (yes I know it was against lowly Matlock) and was excellent v Sheff Uoo. I hope he gets at least 45min tues nite against an in form Leicester.

Agreed! The training he must have been having with tommy wright I presume has paid dividends. His movement and holding up of the ball has been nothing short of excellent in the pre-season games so far. He set up boden at garfoth with a darting run, beat the fullback and threaded the ball in for a tap in. Could be a real prospect, could young Jordan!
"Will you be a lousy scab, or will you be a man?"

#3 User is offline   sammythespire 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:16 AM

View PostDijon, on Jul 27 2009, 11:42 PM, said:

Agreed! The training he must have been having with tommy wright I presume has paid dividends. His movement and holding up of the ball has been nothing short of excellent in the pre-season games so far. He set up boden at garfoth with a darting run, beat the fullback and threaded the ball in for a tap in. Could be a real prospect, could young Jordan!

Did i not say how well u looked on friday at matlock.....Never got a real chance Under Rico!!!
Why do we need any more strikers is the question??
R.I.P Saltergate

#4 User is offline   lindave 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:47 AM

I was arguing Jordan's case with Dave H on here for most of the latter part of last season and said he was a better prospect than Bowden ( who as also improved no end). I've always believed that we should try out our own youngsters ahead of some young loanees we have had in the past (eg. Luke Boden).I hope Jordan starts tonight, he needs plaenty of games and I believe he'll score his fair share of goals if the chances come.
I like what I've seen so far of Tommy Wright on the bench, he seems to be the motivated we've lacked in recent years.
lindave

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users