Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: B2Net Stadium/Saltergate Sunset.. - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

B2Net Stadium/Saltergate Sunset..

#1 User is offline   First_E11even 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:11 PM

I have posted in both these strands but thought I would post on the main thread instead....

I'm looking to get a few fan memories down about Saltergate and what is has meant to fans, favourite games, moments ideally for Issue 1 as well as the hopes for the B2net Stadium and what it will mean to people, the club and Chesterfield...

Feel free to pm me or reply here - if anyone wants their comments used from this site I will put their name(or username whatever is preferred) and a link to this website in the magazine or if anyone wants to do an article then let me know....

Best

Blake
Editor, First E11even

#2 User is offline   Webster 

• First Team Player
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:beer

Posted 07 February 2010 - 09:52 AM

View PostFirst_E11even, on Feb 6 2010, 06:14 PM, said:

I have posted in both these strands but thought I would post on the main thread instead....

I'm looking to get a few fan memories down about Saltergate and what is has meant to fans, favourite games, moments ideally for Issue 1 as well as the hopes for the B2net Stadium and what it will mean to people, the club and Chesterfield...

Feel free to pm me or reply here - if anyone wants their comments used from this site I will put their name(or username whatever is preferred) and a link to this website in the magazine or if anyone wants to do an article then let me know....

Best

Blake
Editor, First E11even

Blake

Have you thought of contacting the authors of the book would be a decent article for you and also help promote the book
50+ points survival
72+ points Play off's
83+ points Party Time

#3 User is offline   First_E11even 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:00 PM

View PostWebster, on Feb 7 2010, 09:55 AM, said:

Blake

Have you thought of contacting the authors of the book would be a decent article for you and also help promote the book

Great idea...I am doing a Book Review in the next issue (out for 5th April) I will track them down...Cheers...

As an aside, Issue 1 is being designed as we speak and sent to printers...More information to follow.

Best

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users