Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Memorial Garden Dinner, Sat 2Nd August - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Memorial Garden Dinner, Sat 2Nd August Last chance for tickets

#1 User is offline   philtooleycfss 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:49 PM

Under a week to go to the Memorial Garden Dinner - hopefully some of you saw the progress on the Memorial Garden for the first time at the Leeds game, I'm back from my holidays today and was pleased with the progress whilst I've been away. We also interred some ashes there on Friday and received some great messages from the families involved.

We've a reasonable turn out for the dinner but could do with more, the cause is a great one, tickets are £35 each, you don't need a table full, it's 6.30 for 7.30 next Saturday so PM me if you're interested. Full details easy to access either on OS or the Chesterfield FC Memorial Garden FB page.

Thanks this week to the Bridge Inn Travel Club for handing over their £500 donation plus £80 from their open day raffle. Mind, Body & Spirit Martial Arts, based in the East Stand, also handed over in excess of £750 from their raffle and open day whilst significant goods and services in kind have been confirmed from Lumshill Stone of Brimington Road, Eggleston Steels have donated materials and Richard Germany has also donated time and materials for the pergola element of the garden, so we're getting very close to where we need to be for phase one (the initial build, landscaping and a few enhancements) but we've still some way to go, coming to the dinner would be a great help.

Donate at www.justgiving.com/memorial-garden or text Gard02 £5 to 70070

Thanks

Phil

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users