• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wycombe Boycott Send a message

#1 User is offline   gordon_brittas 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 November 2016 - 05:22 PM

Not going to Wycombe home match, send a message to the board. The lower the crowd the more stark the message for me.

Notapennymore
Management Accepts New Ideas And Criticism...When Im Managaging think MANIAC!!

#2 User is offline   ELTON 2020 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2016 - 05:23 PM

View Postgordon_brittas, on 13 November 2016 - 05:22 PM, said:

Not going to Wycombe home match, send a message to the board. The lower the crowd the more stark the message for me.

Notapennymore

I reckon they'll do well to get 2000 against Wycombe. I'll be there.

#3 User is offline   CFC91 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2016 - 05:25 PM

Not a penny more from me. I was there a long time before this lot, and will be there a long time after. As much as i love watching football I think a few months of forcing myself not to go will help towards a longer term greater good.

We are an embarrassment and they need to wake up and see this.

#4 User is offline   BlueRover52 

• If it aint broke don't fix it!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2016 - 05:30 PM

Notapennymore

:closedeyes: The penny is dropping with more and more of the faithful.Something has to change.Turning up week in week out does not put any pressure on the clowns in charge. :closedeyes:
Many a good tune

#5 User is offline   cfc_scott 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2016 - 05:45 PM

Notapennymore

I watched the game in the britt, there was a few town fans there that ive seen at games for years, obviously got the same idea. We Was shocking today, fulton, is THE worst keeper ive ever seen at town, liddle, is THE worst captain ive ever seen at town, anderson, is shocking, dimaio is very very poor (when he leaves us, he'll be matlock level) oneil brings nothing, bolly...3million haha.

We can all slate turner and allen, but they was here under the best times ive seen chesterfield under cook, the problem is wilson, his tactics, his subs, and mainly his players, are shocking.

#6 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend

Posted 13 November 2016 - 06:38 PM

View Postcfc_scott, on 13 November 2016 - 05:45 PM, said:

I watched the game in the britt, there was a few town fans there that ive seen at games for years, obviously got the same idea. We Was shocking today, fulton, is THE worst keeper ive ever seen at town, liddle, is THE worst captain ive ever seen at town, anderson, is shocking, dimaio is very very poor (when he leaves us, he'll be matlock level) oneil brings nothing, bolly...3million haha.

We can all slate turner and allen, but they was here under the best times ive seen chesterfield under cook, the problem is wilson, his tactics, his subs, and mainly his players, are shocking.

I thought O'Nie had a reasonable game considering the calibre of the team.
God I hate this league.

#7 User is offline   First of the gang 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2016 - 06:39 PM

It's all very well telling people to stay away.What about those poor sods who have shelled out hundreds of pounds for a season ticket.I will not be attending the forthcoming cup fixture but do not see the point of not attending league fixtures as I like many others have paid up front.I would love to see a significant protest to show my disapproval and today would have been an ideal opportunity.I would welcome any suggestion that would impact and embarrass the incumbent owners providing it would not infringe the law or invite a potential banning order.

#8 User is offline   Spire-Heights 

• Legend

Posted 13 November 2016 - 06:39 PM

View PostDave In Footie Heaven, on 13 November 2016 - 06:38 PM, said:

I thought O'Nie had a reasonable game considering the calibre of the team.

O'Neil did, yes.
Show class, have pride, and display character.If you do, winning takes care of itself.

#9 User is offline   spireitetoo 

• Legend

Posted 13 November 2016 - 06:46 PM

View PostSpire-Heights, on 13 November 2016 - 06:39 PM, said:

O'Neil did, yes.

Certainly better than any of liddles performances on that position.
all we are saying, is give us ...a goal, or 2+

#10 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend
  • Interests:Chesterfield FC, cricket, beer

Posted 13 November 2016 - 06:48 PM

View PostFirst of the gang, on 13 November 2016 - 06:39 PM, said:

It's all very well telling people to stay away.What about those poor sods who have shelled out hundreds of pounds for a season ticket.I will not be attending the forthcoming cup fixture but do not see the point of not attending league fixtures as I like many others have paid up front.I would love to see a significant protest to show my disapproval and today would have been an ideal opportunity.I would welcome any suggestion that would impact and embarrass the incumbent owners providing it would not infringe the law or invite a potential banning order.

A banning order wouldn't be the worst thing.

#11 User is offline   eddymelt 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2016 - 07:14 PM

https://www.facebook...479062561198456

#12 User is offline   ELTON 2020 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2016 - 07:18 PM

Are people of that mindset any more. I remember when 60 or 70 fans ran round to the club entrance at Saltergate one year when Duncan was in charge. Apathy comes to mind.

#13 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 13 November 2016 - 07:54 PM

[quote name='gordon_brittas' timestamp='1479057769' post='1254819']

I think the volume of supporters walking out in recent weeks sends a clear enough message about what the fans think of current events

#14 User is offline   essexspireman 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2016 - 08:18 PM

View PostElton John 1866, on 13 November 2016 - 07:18 PM, said:

Are people of that mindset any more. I remember when 60 or 70 fans ran round to the club entrance at Saltergate one year when Duncan was in charge. Apathy comes to mind.

I remember a bigger protest against Norton Lea I think outside Saltergate. The Police moved everybody on

#15 User is offline   lindave 

• Legend

Posted 13 November 2016 - 08:51 PM

For an hour we more than matched them, we scored a cracker,Evo hit the bar, Ched had onebrilliantly saved and one off the line.Ched and Nolan got injured and then our management pair once again lost the plot.
Humph seems to have put on weightvand is too slow..McGuire should come on. It was the fatal blow when Ched got injured. Dimao was asleep for 2 of the goals, Fulton should have done much better with 2 of the goals. DW didnt know what to do once thry had equalised there was only going to be one outcome. Ched was motm, Evo,O'niel, Nolan and Liddle all had decent games until their 2nd goal.
That was an embarrassing surrender today, Dw and Co. Shouls walk if they have any self respect.
They cant blame the fans, the kop never stopped dinging although the turnout on the kop was aweful. At Saltergatecwe could always rely on the kopites to turn up, but a lot of folk have given up, whstnexr.
lindave

#16 User is offline   The Black Triangle 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:08 PM

Pants on head

#17 User is offline   Forever a Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:08 PM

We were supposed to protest today. I didn't take my seat till 15 mins. There wasn't many with me. Too many are prepared to let Allen carry on employing a useless CEO. Just look at the accounts for the last 4 years then look at Hartlepools when he was there CEO or Director Of Football.
#notapennymore

#18 User is offline   jonnythespireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:12 PM

View Postlindave, on 13 November 2016 - 08:51 PM, said:

For an hour we more than matched them, we scored a cracker,Evo hit the bar, Ched had onebrilliantly saved and one off the line.Ched and Nolan got injured and then our management pair once again lost the plot.
Humph seems to have put on weightvand is too slow..McGuire should come on. It was the fatal blow when Ched got injured. Dimao was asleep for 2 of the goals, Fulton should have done much better with 2 of the goals. DW didnt know what to do once thry had equalised there was only going to be one outcome. Ched was motm, Evo,O'niel, Nolan and Liddle all had decent games until their 2nd goal.
That was an embarrassing surrender today, Dw and Co. Shouls walk if they have any self respect.
They cant blame the fans, the kop never stopped dinging although the turnout on the kop was aweful. At Saltergatecwe could always rely on the kopites to turn up, but a lot of folk have given up, whstnexr.

An hour?? You want to get a new watch son. We had a decent 25-30 minutes. Evatt unlucky with header and the Evans goal line clearance effort was one of about three times we got in their half second period.

This post has been edited by jonnythespireite: 13 November 2016 - 09:13 PM

YOU CHOOSE YOUR LEADERS AND PLACE YOUR TRUST AS THEIR LIES WASH YOU DOWN AND THEIR PROMISES RUST.

#19 User is offline   jack bauer 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:33 PM

Notapennymore

as it stands I have no interest in attending this game and won't. looking at it Wycombe will bring what 500? that's a guess, so cfc hierarchy looking at this what could they do to? offer season ticket holders their seat free of charge as a goodwill gesture? why not? we could be looking at sub 3,000 I think for this game and this could well be a signal to the board that this is the type of crowd they will get in league 2 next season

#20 User is offline   Spire-Heights 

• Legend

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:38 PM

Will Wycombe really bring 500? But yeah, crowd will prob be 2500

This post has been edited by Spire-Heights: 13 November 2016 - 09:39 PM

Show class, have pride, and display character.If you do, winning takes care of itself.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users