Putin.. The mans a nutcase Rate Topic: -----

#2161 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 December 2023 - 02:12 AM

View PostThe Earl of Chesterfield, on 12 December 2023 - 08:06 PM, said:

I don't get this, I really don't.

The Ukrainians are still fighting for their very existence. Against a Putin responsible for some of the worst atrocities since WW2.

Yet President Zelenskyy has to shuttle around the world to confront an Orban and Republican Party playing politics. To the point, it appears, of being ready to all but abandon the Ukrainians.

In fact handing victory to Putin on a plate.

What with that and a Netanyahu allowed to raze Gaza to the ground, these really are dark days for the world...

Don’t worry, the saviour of the western world, the EU will unite against these populist nationalists and save the day……oh hang on… the union isn’t unified! Does one size still fit all? Victor Orban has trumped UVDL.

When the chips are down, one size doesn’t fit all and they couldn’t agree on the shade of brown the turd they have to deal with in front of them is …Scammers the lot of them

This post has been edited by Wooden Spoon: 16 December 2023 - 02:22 AM

A new hope.

#2162 User is online   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 16 December 2023 - 10:03 AM

View PostWooden Spoon, on 16 December 2023 - 02:12 AM, said:

Don’t worry, the saviour of the western world, the EU will unite against these populist nationalists and save the day……oh hang on… the union isn’t unified! Does one size still fit all? Victor Orban has trumped UVDL.

When the chips are down, one size doesn’t fit all and they couldn’t agree on the shade of brown the turd they have to deal with in front of them is …Scammers the lot of them

Not really fair, Rob.

The key issue is the EU denying the Orban regime certain funding because it's, well, let's say 'dragging it's heels' over judicial and democratic reforms: https://www.bbc.co.u...europe-60400112

So in return Orban's blocking vital support for the beleaguered Ukrainians.

It's an the extremist Orban putting short term politics not an EU desperate to defeat Putin in the wrong, here...
Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#2163 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post
  • Interests:Chesterfield
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 16 December 2023 - 08:01 PM

You’re never gonna get world peace regardless how many billions you chuck at war.

It’s only mindless sheep who are happy to invest billions on conflict and they must be as thick as mince because wars achieved sod all since the annals of time.

Orbans dead right to put the kabosh on this Ukrainian bollux, the rest of the EU need to rinse their hands of it too, Bidens initiated nothing but chaos across the world, it never happened when Trump was in charge keeping a lid on it, the world will be a far safer place when Donald returns.
Let me in!

#2164 User is offline   Siberian Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 02 January 2024 - 05:47 PM

I was in Oxford over New Year and among the throng of tourists (me included) on the streets were a group of very loud young Russians. My wife explained that they are ‘mobiki’, sons of the rich sent to safety from mobilisation into the meat-grinder. I know some young Russians who have left due to the war and I admired their stance as they scattered to Georgia, Kazakhstan etc but the thought that the Russian rich (many of whom no doubt support the system and war from which they profit) send their kids to live so ostentatiously in the countries they purport to hate, whilst the sons of poor families get sent to their deaths for nothing, chilled me to the bone.
These go to eleven.

#2165 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 02 January 2024 - 07:53 PM

View PostSiberian Spireite, on 02 January 2024 - 05:47 PM, said:

I was in Oxford over New Year and among the throng of tourists (me included) on the streets were a group of very loud young Russians. My wife explained that they are ‘mobiki’, sons of the rich sent to safety from mobilisation into the meat-grinder. I know some young Russians who have left due to the war and I admired their stance as they scattered to Georgia, Kazakhstan etc but the thought that the Russian rich (many of whom no doubt support the system and war from which they profit) send their kids to live so ostentatiously in the countries they purport to hate, whilst the sons of poor families get sent to their deaths for nothing, chilled me to the bone.

Take a walk down Kings Road

#2166 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 02 January 2024 - 08:01 PM

View PostSiberian Spireite, on 02 January 2024 - 05:47 PM, said:

#2167 User is offline   Siberian Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 02 January 2024 - 08:41 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 02 January 2024 - 08:01 PM, said:

One of many reasons I avoid London. We are also planning our first holiday abroad in years and have avoided booking anywhere there might be loads of Russians. The temptation to fall into conversation would be too great and I’d end up ruining the holiday.
These go to eleven.

#2168 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 12 January 2024 - 07:05 AM

Sunak gives another £2. Billion to Zelezny

That’ll help

#2169 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 24 January 2024 - 07:37 PM

Well around a year ago we were saying Putins a man on the way out, either through health reasons or overthrow, and Russia is on the brink of implosion, now we have many respected military folk and politicians saying the West should prepare for war with Putins Russia and it’s not beyond him to attack a NATO country!
Worrying change of rhetoric from the West
East stand second class citizen.

#2170 User is online   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 12 February 2024 - 07:31 PM

Today marks the second anniversary of Putin's three week campaign to conquer the Ukraine.

However the Ukrainians now face a threat from the west as well as the east: Https://www.abc.net....ents-/103457030

#2171 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 16 February 2024 - 02:01 PM

Navalny dies in Russian penal colony, the world voices outrage but nothing will change.

#2172 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 16 February 2024 - 02:27 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 16 February 2024 - 02:01 PM, said:

Navalny dies in Russian penal colony, the world voices outrage but nothing will change.

‘000’s of kids dying in Gaza - nothing will change

#2173 User is online   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 16 February 2024 - 05:57 PM

I don't wish people dead.

But I'll happily make an exception in Putin's case.

The man's evil. The twenty first century Hitler. Not often I agree with David Cameron but he was absolutely right to spell that out to the Yanks yesterday. Yet as in the nineteen forties too many of those Yanks had their own insular and isolationist agendas. Supporting a Trump who's proven little more than a puppet for Putin.

The world must stand up to this dictator* now or pay a far, far higher price later...

*That's Putin, not Trump. Mind you...

#2174 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 04 March 2024 - 10:03 PM

What Merkel sewed Germany now reaps.

https://youtu.be/JJ2...pyt-DYRRTEbBXBU

#2175 User is online   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 05 March 2024 - 01:09 PM

Define irony: after years of Scammer stories claiming the EU was planning it's own army, it's actually their hero Trump and his pal Putin now pushing Europe in that direction...

This post has been edited by The Earl of Chesterfield: 05 March 2024 - 01:17 PM

#2176 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 17 March 2024 - 09:14 AM

I found the extensive Tucker Carlson interview both enlightening and informative.

Proof once again that Mr Putin isn’t the monster that western media and politicians make him out to be. Fact is the great man doesn’t want a US military base on the Russian border and who can blame him with their track record.

I fully expect Russias finest to be elected again shortly and once Trump gets re-elected in his rightful presidency position then Mr Putin will be able to complete his mission and finally restore some order on the planet. 🤞
Let me in!

#2177 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2024 - 11:23 AM

View PostManfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 17 March 2024 - 09:14 AM, said:

I found the extensive Tucker Carlson interview both enlightening and informative.

Proof once again that Mr Putin isn’t the monster that western media and politicians make him out to be. Fact is the great man doesn’t want a US military base on the Russian border and who can blame him with their track record.

I fully expect Russias finest to be elected again shortly and once Trump gets re-elected in his rightful presidency position then Mr Putin will be able to complete his mission and finally restore some order on the planet. 🤞

poor attempt at trolling 1 out of 10.

Some of my work colleagues are Ukrainian. I'll pass on your views on Putin and see what they think.
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#2178 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 17 March 2024 - 01:01 PM

isleaiw1 said:

1710674616[/url]' post='1811177']
poor attempt at trolling 1 out of 10.

Some of my work colleagues are Ukrainian. I'll pass on your views on Putin and see what they think.

Absolutely fine by me amigo, you can return the favour by passing on my views about Zelensky to your Ukrainian friends, the man’s an actor, a total fraud whose pocketed billions out of this war also buying himself huge mansions all over Europe in the process, he’s gotta be 1 of the most blatant racketeers of our lifetime.

That’s 12 billion plus this wars cost the UK taxpayer and to add salt to the wounds Sadik Khans gonna be sending the Ukrainians all the vehicles his corrupt Ulez scheme repossesses to his Ukrainian money laundering pals, vehicles I might add that are supposed to be too environmentally unfriendly and toxic for dear old London that he seems intent on destroying.

I don’t expect things are gonna get any better under a future Labour government either, the corrupt western governments aren’t gonna be happy until they’ve bled society dry, the only saving grace is that the British youth of today have wised up too much to put on a military uniform and fight for their count, ahem corrupt government.
Let me in!

#2179 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2024 - 01:07 PM

View PostManfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 17 March 2024 - 01:01 PM, said:

Absolutely fine by me amigo, you can return the favour by passing on my views about Zelensky to your Ukrainian friends, the man’s an actor, a total fraud whose pocketed billions out of this war also buying himself huge mansions all over Europe in the process, he’s gotta be 1 of the most blatant racketeers of our lifetime.

That’s 12 billion plus this wars cost the UK taxpayer and to add salt to the wounds Sadik Khans gonna be sending the Ukrainians all the vehicles his corrupt Ulez scheme repossesses to his Ukrainian money laundering pals, vehicles I might add that are supposed to be too environmentally unfriendly and toxic for dear old London that he seems intent on destroying.

I don’t expect things are gonna get any better under a future Labour government either, the corrupt western governments aren’t gonna be happy until they’ve bled society dry, the only saving grace is that the British youth of today have wised up too much to put on a military uniform and fight for their count, ahem corrupt government.

If its so bad over here you should go and live in the totally uncorrupt and perfectly reasonable Russia, although dont challenge Putin or you might die.

Can you send proof of those allegations about Zelensky's property portfolio and Khan sending cars to Ukraine? On the latter, you have to agree to it as a donation. In terms of environmental impact, better than building new ones and probably better than the ones that have been destroyed by your mates fire...

We also have some Russians working for us but most of them are appalled at their country and have effectively dropped their nationality. I'll pass on your thoughts around Putin to them too, no doubt they will say the same, if you like him, going and live with him...
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#2180 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 17 March 2024 - 01:21 PM

isleaiw1 said:

1710680863[/url]' post='1811203']
If its so bad over here you should go and live in the totally uncorrupt and perfectly reasonable Russia, although dont challenge Putin or you might die.

Can you send proof of those allegations about Zelensky's property portfolio and Khan sending cars to Ukraine? On the latter, you have to agree to it as a donation. In terms of environmental impact, better than building new ones and probably better than the ones that have been destroyed by your mates fire...

We also have some Russians working for us but most of them are appalled at their country and have effectively dropped their nationality. I'll pass on your thoughts around Putin to them too, no doubt they will say the same, if you like him, going and live with him...

It’s not compulsory to hate the Russians or Mr Putin despite what evil propaganda western media sources and western governments try and drip feed the public. From what I’ve heard most of Ukraine want to be part of Russia again anyway. Zelenskyys merely a highly paid frontman for a country that’s basically been taken over by the west that many of its own citizens wanted to part of anyway, hence the referendum they had where the vast majority voted to remain part of Russia.

The west have always been obsessed with taking over Ukraine ever since the Soviet Union disbanded and fortunately Mr Putin has put a stop to it happening. Zelensky and his corrupt western cronies are getting desperate now begging Germany and the EU for missiles hoping to take down Russia before Trump gets into power and inevitably stops all this nonsense.

Let’s just hope the evil Biden administration don’t do too much damage and cost any more lives before peace can finally be restored.
Let me in!

Share this topic:

• (110 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users