• You cannot reply to this topic

Next Fans Forum.

#181 User is offline   FORZA AZZURRI 

• World Champions 1934*1938** 1982***2006****
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 December 2023 - 03:07 PM

View Postvalemadness, on 01 December 2023 - 01:34 PM, said:

It does annoy me when people stand up Infront of me in W7 because I can't stand for the whole match, however I am usually the 1st one singing in there.

Understand your point but W7 atmosphere is brilliant when full

Try moving your seat C6 maybe
World Champions 1934 1938 1982 2006 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Euro Champions 1968” 2020”

#182 User is offline   valemadness 

• Chief Stalker
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:SPIREITES ;oD

Posted 06 December 2023 - 09:52 AM

View PostFORZA AZZURRI, on 01 December 2023 - 03:07 PM, said:

Understand your point but W7 atmosphere is brilliant when full

Try moving your seat C6 maybe

Moving to C6 would up the price of my ticket. I'm also as close to C6 as I can get without being in C6 and I sit high up as I can't always walk up the steps, so can use the lift and come through hospitality to get to my seat.
There's only been 1 game where anyone was standing in front of us and that was about 5 rows down from me, which had the people in the rows behind them ask them to sit down. They did without a problem. A bigger problem I have is people that decide to go to/come back from the concourse/toilet and instead of doing it when play is in the middle of the park, decide to move when we're attacking so you can't see what's going on. What happened to football etiquette? 😉

#183 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2023 - 01:03 PM

View Postjonnythespireite, on 04 August 2023 - 09:06 PM, said:

Where were you when the club was on its backside with a disinterested Allen not caring whether it died or survived?

Missed this first time round...

Who was on the board during that time? Who could have resigned their position in protest? Who clung on despite all the stuff that was going on and now does the same under a different regime? Carson wouldnt be allowed near this club ever again, why do other barnacle board members get away with it despite multiple mistakes subsequently. Who holds these people to task?
Guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

#184 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary

Posted 11 December 2023 - 01:06 PM

I'll give you a clue, it's not the supporters forum.

#185 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2023 - 01:37 PM

View PostTown_Fan, on 11 December 2023 - 01:06 PM, said:

I'll give you a clue, it's not the supporters forum.

my guess now is the minority shareholders.... as the people you mention represent the majority shareholder so I assume they are happy....or if not their position there might be at risk too...
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#186 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary

Posted 11 December 2023 - 02:29 PM

View Postisleaiw1, on 11 December 2023 - 01:37 PM, said:

my guess now is the minority shareholders.... as the people you mention represent the majority shareholder so I assume they are happy....or if not their position there might be at risk too...

Had to laugh at the idea of the barnacles putting themselves at risk. They didn't care when we were going down the river under Allen, indeed the board members were either in cahoots or at the very least did nothing to show they disagreed with what was going on. These are the same barnacles that now continue to be involved, can we say they have their own or the clubs best interest at heart?

#187 User is offline   clarevoyant. 

• Legend

Posted 11 December 2023 - 02:33 PM

View PostTown_Fan, on 11 December 2023 - 02:29 PM, said:

Had to laugh at the idea of the barnacles putting themselves at risk. They didn't care when we were going down the river under Allen, indeed the board members were either in cahoots or at the very least did nothing to show they disagreed with what was going on. These are the same barnacles that now continue to be involved, can we say they have their own or the clubs best interest at heart?

Try to enjoy the good times, even though it may be difficult for you.
Derbyshire is Derbyshire
Yorkshire is Yorkshire

Never the twain shall meet.
Again

#188 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2023 - 02:33 PM

View PostTown_Fan, on 11 December 2023 - 02:29 PM, said:

How do you know what they did and didnt do? Resigning and not being in role, well that would have helped wouldnt it? By staying in role, maybe they facilitated the purchase by the Trust which has to be the best thing that happened under Allen...

The first rule is you have no power when you arent in a position of influence - even if what you have in that position is minimal, isnt that better than none?
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#189 User is offline   HaslandBlue58 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post
  • Interests:CFC,Travel,Real Ale,Music

Posted 26 February 2024 - 03:58 PM

Does anyone know when the last fans forum was held,has there been one this year?
Last October and November I sent several e-mails to the ticket office without response regarding a query.I had been overcharged on several tickets,not for the first time as it happened last season also.After waiting several weeks without reply I e-mailed the Fans Forum with the details in early December,PT responded and stated the matter would be passed to the club.
Having had no response on this front after two months,SpireiteNAG passed details to Dr.Paul Stankard two weeks ago.Still no response.
Can anyone advise who I take this to now to try to get the courtesy of a response?
I want all communication to be by e-mail so that I have written confirmation of any exchanges,which is why I will not contact by phone.Originally it was not about the money but the lack of response has made this a matter of withholding funds also.
If anyone at the club thinks this an acceptable way to treat a fan,especially one of 65 years standing,I would like them to come forward and explain why.
Suggestions (of a positive nature preferably) welcome on what my next move should be.Thanks.

#190 User is online   plannerj 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:CFC and many other things!

Posted 26 February 2024 - 05:57 PM

View PostHaslandBlue58, on 26 February 2024 - 03:58 PM, said:

Does anyone know when the last fans forum was held,has there been one this year?
Last October and November I sent several e-mails to the ticket office without response regarding a query.I had been overcharged on several tickets,not for the first time as it happened last season also.After waiting several weeks without reply I e-mailed the Fans Forum with the details in early December,PT responded and stated the matter would be passed to the club.
Having had no response on this front after two months,SpireiteNAG passed details to Dr.Paul Stankard two weeks ago.Still no response.
Can anyone advise who I take this to now to try to get the courtesy of a response?
I want all communication to be by e-mail so that I have written confirmation of any exchanges,which is why I will not contact by phone.Originally it was not about the money but the lack of response has made this a matter of withholding funds also.
If anyone at the club thinks this an acceptable way to treat a fan,especially one of 65 years standing,I would like them to come forward and explain why.
Suggestions (of a positive nature preferably) welcome on what my next move should be.Thanks.

There have been two meetings of the Fans Forum so far this year. Phil Tooley will note your comments, I’m sure, but if he misses them, I’ll mention your concerns at the meeting on 7 March. I’m would be very surprised if Paul declined to reply.

#191 User is offline   Sammy Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2024 - 06:34 PM

View Postplannerj, on 26 February 2024 - 05:57 PM, said:

There have been two meetings of the Fans Forum so far this year. Phil Tooley will note your comments, I’m sure, but if he misses them, I’ll mention your concerns at the meeting on 7 March. I’m would be very surprised if Paul declined to reply.

Sorry but this shouldn’t be a matter for the Fans Forum.

Appreciate you’ve used that method to bring it to the clubs attention after several failed attempts by other methods (which is an issue in itself) but (taking it at face value that it was passed on) as soon as that lands on an employees desk, you should have had some sort of acknowledge (even if the club intend to argue the claim) and then a follow up within reasonable timescale asking for proof of purchase etc.

That’s just pigs-poor customer service and someone needs holding to account over it.

Hopefully, Phil will have record of who he passed it on to.

#192 User is offline   spireitenag 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2024 - 07:22 PM

View Postplannerj, on 26 February 2024 - 05:57 PM, said:

There have been two meetings of the Fans Forum so far this year. Phil Tooley will note your comments, I'm sure, but if he misses them, I'll mention your concerns at the meeting on 7 March. I'm would be very surprised if Paul declined to reply.

I'd like to confirm I brought this particular posters complants up at the last meeting where Doctor Paul Stankard (Director) was present.

#193 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend

Posted 26 February 2024 - 07:29 PM

View Postvalemadness, on 06 December 2023 - 09:52 AM, said:

Moving to C6 would up the price of my ticket. I'm also as close to C6 as I can get without being in C6 and I sit high up as I can't always walk up the steps, so can use the lift and come through hospitality to get to my seat.
There's only been 1 game where anyone was standing in front of us and that was about 5 rows down from me, which had the people in the rows behind them ask them to sit down. They did without a problem. A bigger problem I have is people that decide to go to/come back from the concourse/toilet and instead of doing it when play is in the middle of the park, decide to move when we're attacking so you can't see what's going on. What happened to football etiquette? 😉

Did you fill the questionnaire in with your gripe M.
God I hate this league.

#194 User is offline   HaslandBlue58 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2024 - 08:11 PM

View PostSammy Spireite, on 26 February 2024 - 06:34 PM, said:

Sorry but this shouldn’t be a matter for the Fans Forum.

Appreciate you’ve used that method to bring it to the clubs attention after several failed attempts by other methods (which is an issue in itself) but (taking it at face value that it was passed on) as soon as that lands on an employees desk, you should have had some sort of acknowledge (even if the club intend to argue the claim) and then a follow up within reasonable timescale asking for proof of purchase etc.

That’s just pigs-poor customer service and someone needs holding to account over it.

Hopefully, Phil will have record of who he passed it on to.

It is the total lack of response at each turn that has really hacked me off,this is not acceptable from any direction for a business.Surely just one acknowledgement from someone at the club within five months is not asking too much? Currently it would seem it is.

#195 User is offline   spireitenag 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2024 - 08:34 PM

View PostHaslandBlue58, on 26 February 2024 - 08:11 PM, said:

It is the total lack of response at each turn that has really hacked me off,this is not acceptable from any direction for a business.Surely just one acknowledgement from someone at the club within five months is not asking too much? Currently it would seem it is.

I completly agree with you Steve.

#196 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 26 February 2024 - 08:50 PM

View PostHaslandBlue58, on 26 February 2024 - 03:58 PM, said:

Go down to the club and don’t leave until you’ve seen someone who has the authority to deal with it.
East stand second class citizen.

#197 User is offline   HaslandBlue58 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2024 - 09:40 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 26 February 2024 - 08:50 PM, said:

Go down to the club and don’t leave until you’ve seen someone who has the authority to deal with it.

20 years ago I would have done,but being a lot older and only a little wiser I think it defeats the object of sending an email, fully expecting a reply, to then have to set up camp in the club foyer.Call me old fashioned but .......

#198 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 26 February 2024 - 10:07 PM

View PostHaslandBlue58, on 26 February 2024 - 09:40 PM, said:

20 years ago I would have done,but being a lot older and only a little wiser I think it defeats the object of sending an email, fully expecting a reply, to then have to set up camp in the club foyer.Call me old fashioned but .......

That’s the way you have to do it. Ignore the email way that can’t get lost in the post. Resort to the old fashioned way of face to face, totally no confrontational of course.
East stand second class citizen.

Share this topic:

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users