Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Cash windfall from Premier League. - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cash windfall from Premier League.

#1 User is online   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:22 PM

I must say I find it slightly hypercrital that Lord Mawhinney points out the huge gap (which indeed there is) in financial payments to Premier clubs compared to League clubs, then divides the money up just as unevenly in his own set up..
Championship clubs get between £775,000 rising to £1,300,000 (why the difference in one division beats me) while the 2 lower leagues make do with £103,000 and £68,000, I suppose any money is gratefully recieved and obviously the higher the division the greater the reward, but the difference is ridiculous.

Mr Mercury
East stand second class citizen.

#2 User is offline   Bugerov 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 06:59 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on Jul 23 2007, 05:22 PM, said:

I must say I find it slightly hypercrital that Lord Mawhinney points out the huge gap (which indeed there is) in financial payments to Premier clubs compared to League clubs, then divides the money up just as unevenly in his own set up..
Championship clubs get between £775,000 rising to £1,300,000 (why the difference in one division beats me) while the 2 lower leagues make do with £103,000 and £68,000, I suppose any money is gratefully recieved and obviously the higher the division the greater the reward, but the difference is ridiculous.

Mr Mercury

Agreed. Is this extra money or just more than we would normally have received?
Bring Sakashvili to justice

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users