• You cannot reply to this topic

Raheem Sterling penalty decision tonight

#761 User is offline   Toddhopper. 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 June 2021 - 08:11 AM

View PostMisnomer, on 24 June 2021 - 07:02 AM, said:

He can't. I've asked him several times. It's just an easy slur. Another hypocritical, narcissistic, woke, seeking attention and positive reinforcement from other wokes. Forcefully telling everyone how to think, abusing people with defamatory accusations and disgusting slurs, whilst not remotely being prepared to have genuine discussion, to the point whereby if you use the term 'virtue signalling' you are automatically classed as an alt-right, bigot, racist, neo Nazi. They are so blinded by and entrenched in narcissism and sanctimony, they can't see the level of their own hypocrisy.

I'm genuinely beginning to feel sorry for them.
You consistently abuse those who converse with you, to a far far greater degree than you receive. Everyone just has to read your endless, moronic diatribes to see it.
If you don't want to acquire any of the labels you so obviously lose your not inconsiderable sh*t over, I suggest you refrain from using ALL the language that is associated with said labels & come up with your own words.

#762 User is offline   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 June 2021 - 05:21 AM

Time to start respecting this man. 3 goals in 4 games. Yes he’s got weird little dinosaur arms. So what? He puts the ball in that flipping goal hole.

#763 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 30 June 2021 - 06:59 AM

View PostGoku, on 30 June 2021 - 05:21 AM, said:

Time to start respecting this man. 3 goals in 4 games. Yes he’s got weird little dinosaur arms. So what? He puts the ball in that flipping goal hole.

15 goals in last 20 England Games apparently!

#764 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend
  • Group: Members with edit own post

Posted 30 June 2021 - 08:04 AM

Well, over the last few years he seems to have developed a knack of being in the right place at the right time for those tap ins, maybe he’s reinventing himself as a later day Andy Cole

He certainly can’t dribble a ball like a Sancho, he very rarely beats a man, he can’t cross the ball, he passing is awry at best (the ball he gave away for the breakaway) the chance that Kane got in the first half was typical Sterlers where he simply ran into a crowd of players and the ball luckily popped out into Kane’s path
JRID

#765 User is offline   Goku 

Posted 30 June 2021 - 08:05 AM

View PostSearch and Destroy, on 30 June 2021 - 08:04 AM, said:

Well, over the last few years he seems to have developed a knack of being in the right place at the right time for those tap ins, maybe he’s reinventing himself as a later day Andy Cole

He certainly can’t dribble a ball like a Sancho, he very rarely beats a man, he can’t cross the ball, he passing is awry at best (the ball he gave away for the breakaway) the chance that Kane got in the first half was typical Sterlers where he simply ran into a crowd of players and the ball luckily popped out into Kane’s path

Long-winded way to say you were wrong

#766 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 30 June 2021 - 08:08 AM

View PostGoku, on 30 June 2021 - 08:05 AM, said:

Long-winded way to say you were wrong

Which bits do you disagree with?
JRID

#767 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 30 June 2021 - 08:14 AM

View PostSearch and Destroy, on 30 June 2021 - 08:04 AM, said:

Sterling a national hero, the new Health Secretary is a Muslim and a woman is going to present Countdown.

Let’s all feel S&D’s pain lads- he’s having a nightmare

#768 User is offline   Goku 

Posted 30 June 2021 - 08:43 AM

View PostSearch and Destroy, on 30 June 2021 - 08:08 AM, said:

Which bits do you disagree with?

Don’t have a problem with his dribbling. He assists plenty with his crossing. Not whipped in beckham-esque balls but low balls across the face of goal. His passing can be a bit suicidal granted but he’s the best we’ve got in his position currently.

#769 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 30 June 2021 - 09:19 AM

Even Pep has seen the light
JRID

#770 User is offline   Toddhopper. 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 June 2021 - 09:31 AM

Sterling didn’t do quite so well this season just gone, but for 3 seasons prior he’d been outstanding. Finding his form again now & whilst he can frustrate ( show me a player of his type that doesn’t) he is on all measures a top, top player.
Anyone trying to claim he’s crap is plainly & objectively wrong.

#771 User is online   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 June 2021 - 11:27 AM

View PostToddhopper., on 30 June 2021 - 09:31 AM, said:

Sterling didn’t do quite so well this season just gone, but for 3 seasons prior he’d been outstanding. Finding his form again now & whilst he can frustrate ( show me a player of his type that doesn’t) he is on all measures a top, top player.
Anyone trying to claim he’s crap is plainly & objectively wrong.

or just on a wind up.... now lets see who was saying it and I can decide which it is... ;)
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#772 User is offline   sophocles 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Sport, especially football. Theatre, literature, eating, drinking (esp. real ale).

Posted 30 June 2021 - 12:07 PM

On current form, Sterling is IMO, the best attacking player at the Euros. He does run into defenders, but that's what drags them out of position, leaving gaps everywhere. Looking at his goal, it's Sterling who instigates the whole thing by running directly towards the opposition goal at speed; his run draws FOUR defenders out of position, and he has the awareness to see they leave Grealish and Shaw in space,so he lays it off neatly and continues his run towards the goal. He then still has the perception to very slightly check his run through the gap his skill has created, so avoiding being caught offside as Shaw plays the ball in. That's got to be one of the finest goals an England forward has scored in any big competition. England really do have a chance of going all the way if Sterling can keep this form up, if Kane's goal revives his form, and if Southgate continues to unleash attacking, creative players like Sancho and Grealish. I've been calling for Grealish to start, but maybe Southgate is right to bring him on when the defenders have started tiring after chasing Sancho around for an hour. Ukraine are a tough side to beat, and have a couple of very dangerous players, but England should have the class to get past them.

#773 User is online   JonB 

• Legend

Posted 30 June 2021 - 06:54 PM

https://www.independ...y-b1875271.html

#774 Guest_Quaker_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 June 2021 - 08:53 PM

View PostSuperJackyLester, on 23 June 2021 - 03:11 PM, said:

Seems to be a homophobic "quip" related to the fact you are a physio

I think he is saying you like massaging mens inside thighs because that is supposedly funny.

Can the Mods get a hold of this and sort him out?

They both need booting off.

#775 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 30 June 2021 - 09:00 PM

View PostQuaker, on 30 June 2021 - 08:53 PM, said:

Cheers for your support 🤔😂

#776 Guest_Quaker_*

Posted 30 June 2021 - 09:21 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 30 June 2021 - 09:00 PM, said:

Cheers for your support 🤔😂

But you really are as bad as what he is. Always bickering.

This post has been edited by Quaker: 30 June 2021 - 09:21 PM

#777 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 30 June 2021 - 09:30 PM

View PostQuaker, on 30 June 2021 - 09:21 PM, said:

But you really are as bad as what he is. Always bickering.

It’s what an Internet forum is for.

You should have a look at the Personal part of the forum

#778 Guest_Quaker_*

Posted 01 July 2021 - 05:49 AM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 30 June 2021 - 09:30 PM, said:

It’s what an Internet forum is for.

If you say so👍

#779 User is offline   Misnomer 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2021 - 08:38 PM

View PostQuaker, on 30 June 2021 - 08:53 PM, said:

What, and you don't? If we do, you do. You brought up an argument we had from like eight years ago, just because I bartered your argument at the time! Then, there's your anti IRA stance; that's not acceptable these days. Don't make out you aren't without questionable behaviour.

Me and CPS got on, then I made a factual comment about Muslims who are paedophiles, and he suddenly started calling me a racist at every opportunity. The fact of the matter is ...he said that the being a Muslim had nothing to do with the paedophile Muslim grooming gangs: it did. He didn't like that.

#780 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 02 July 2021 - 08:59 PM

View PostMisnomer, on 02 July 2021 - 08:38 PM, said:

What, and you don't? If we do, you do. You brought up an argument we had from like eight years ago, just because I bartered your argument at the time! Then, there's your anti IRA stance; that's not acceptable these days. Don't make out you aren't without questionable behaviour.

Me and CPS got on, then I made a factual comment about Muslims who are paedophiles, and he suddenly started calling me a racist at every opportunity. The fact of the matter is ...he said that the being a Muslim had nothing to do with the paedophile Muslim grooming gangs: it did. He didn't like that.

No - you repeatedly said I supported rapist gangs to which you rightfully got a ban.

Share this topic:

• (40 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users