Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: New User Unable To Join - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New User Unable To Join

#1 User is offline   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 November 2023 - 07:11 AM

Hi folks. I’ve had a request from a Southend fan from another football forum I frequent to ask the mods/admins on here about why he’s unable to get signed up. This is the message he pm’d me, his name on the other forum is Spaceman Spiff so I assume it’s the same on here. Can somebody help?

“Hi mate

Are you on Bob’s Board? If so could I ask a small favour please?

I’ve tried to register but my account seems to be stuck in validation for days now. The validation email wasn’t sent automatically and I get an error (a load of code on screen) if I try to resend using the link… I’ve emailed a the admins using the link on the site a few times in recent days but still waiting for an answer.

If you’re on that site, would you mind asking one of the admins to have a look for me please? I’ve exhausted all the available options until I’m validated now!”

#2 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 14 November 2023 - 10:40 PM

View PostGoku, on 14 November 2023 - 07:11 AM, said:

Hi folks. I’ve had a request from a Southend fan from another football forum I frequent to ask the mods/admins on here about why he’s unable to get signed up. This is the message he pm’d me, his name on the other forum is Spaceman Spiff so I assume it’s the same on here. Can somebody help?

“Hi mate

Are you on Bob’s Board? If so could I ask a small favour please?

I’ve tried to register but my account seems to be stuck in validation for days now. The validation email wasn’t sent automatically and I get an error (a load of code on screen) if I try to resend using the link… I’ve emailed a the admins using the link on the site a few times in recent days but still waiting for an answer.

If you’re on that site, would you mind asking one of the admins to have a look for me please? I’ve exhausted all the available options until I’m validated now!”

Goku, this should now be sorted, can you pass this on

#3 User is offline   Spaceman Spiff 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post
  • Interests:Southend United FC - the mighty Shrimpers, and also I’m an admin on ShrimperZone.com

Posted 15 November 2023 - 12:02 AM

Thanks guys - all sorted I’m in 😊
Shrimper here in peace.

https://www.shrimperzone.com/

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users