Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: I bet ya`ll glad u didn`t go 2nite - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I bet ya`ll glad u didn`t go 2nite

#21 Guest_Alex Green_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:58 AM

View PostEddie63, on Mar 8 2007, 10:22 AM, said:

sorry alex got to disagree about how important his goals have been this season.last night at 3-0 down, port vale last min when leading 2-0 in last min, brentford away claimed goal in game we lost millwall we would have won without his goal and charlton goal own goal to me but still lost on pens .Hes not won us many points with his goals as he . lol

No but the goals that he has scored although they are games we have lost have proved vital to our goal difference last night could have increased the goal difference by -3 but he scored so its now -2.

dont forget end of season if the points and the GD is the same it goes on goals scored after!!!

#22 User is offline   Greeny 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:51 AM

Wayne Allison is 38 years old and shouldnt be starting for us. Its just because everyone else around him has no determination and are playing awful. That is why any one who criticises the Chief is an idiot because he is too old to have pace and stamina yet he still gives everything he has in every game and does so much more for us then people give him credit for. At Carlilse away there were times when Chief was playing centre back, right wing and up front. Where was Colin Larkin when he was doing this?

Compare this to the likes of Shaw and Larkin.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users