Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Reading Roys Comments - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Reading Roys Comments few points (sorry)

#21 Guest_spireiteblue_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 March 2007 - 10:21 AM

View PostAlex Green, on Mar 7 2007, 09:57 AM, said:

it didnt make any difference because the midfield and forward looked lost most the game.

as i have said in other threads Roy is tatically inept

It is not Roy that is out on the pitch,it is the players and the players are not creative enough,it seems they are showing it in training but not when it matters,Larkin has got to start believing in himself and be ruthless just like Folan did,the goal he missed at Tranmere he should have took the ball further and beat the keeper,for that blunder they deserved to give a goal away.

#22 Guest_Alex Green_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 March 2007 - 10:42 AM

View Postspireiteblue, on Mar 7 2007, 10:21 AM, said:

It is not Roy that is out on the pitch,it is the players and the players are not creative enough,it seems they are showing it in training but not when it matters,Larkin has got to start believing in himself and be ruthless just like Folan did,the goal he missed at Tranmere he should have took the ball further and beat the keeper,for that blunder they deserved to give a goal away.

As roy was told and he mentioned in his aftermatch thing. The way it sounds the keeper was forcing him down the line and forcing him to shoot to the far post. I think he took it about the right time just unlucky the keeper got his finger tips to it. But i agree Larks has got to beleive in himself more.

Roy is the one that has to motivate them to be creative on the pitch if he cant do that they wont do that,

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users