Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Defeating Radical Islam - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Defeating Radical Islam Suggestions? Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   kh83 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:49 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 24 March 2017 - 02:24 PM, said:

Get out of Middle East.

Or allow special forces to do the job they are paid to do and go into ISIS areas and start taking them out

Be more proactive with intelligence (ie. Act on threats to society before things happen).

Stop radicalisation in schools and prisons (the fact they put all similar faiths etc into the same blocks in some prisons is a disgrace -mix people up).

Mind you if it's anything like Martin bleeding McGuiness this fella who killed those in Westminster will be given a Queens pardon and be called a freedom fighter in 20 years time

I agree with all of your suggestions. I think they will help but not eliminate, we'd still have to do more to get rid of it all together.
We 8 Mansfield oh we 8 Mansfield!!

#22 User is offline   kh83 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:01 PM

View Posta kick in the balls, on 26 March 2017 - 07:08 PM, said:

Actually thinking about this, the best solution would be an end to the wests reliance on Arab oil.

This way oil company's money wouldn't buy influence and you may actually get a realistic settlement.

Electric cars, more rail at sensible prices. More power cell buses with public transportation at affordable prices and nuclear and renewable energy.

It's a good point and brings Saudi Arabia into the conversation. They are a rich country with Radical Islam at it's core, still practicing Sharia Law. (there are some tourist states that aren't as strict).
Because they buy into this evil ideology, their main aim is world domination, with all corners of the globe submitting to Islam. One example was them not accepting any refugees but giving Germany £2 billion to build shelters and mosques on their land. Kind gesture or just trying to spread Islam? Not to mention their "donations" to the Clinton Foundation and then Hi tech weapons made in America "accidentally" getting dropped in Isis territory with Isis Terrorists conveniently claiming them. There's no doubt whose side the Saudi's are on in this war against radical Islam so is it about time that we put pressure world leaders to cut ties with them. Problem is money talks and Britain, USA and other leading nations kiss their bumholes because of how rich they are. Even trump failed to put Saudi on his list of countries that made up the temporary travel ban....

#23 User is offline   kh83 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:03 PM

View PostGoku, on 27 March 2017 - 10:06 PM, said:

what do you know about the rothschilds, rockerfeller, morgan etc + federal banking reserves?

i'm thinking there are much worse things than radical islam to contend with in this world

(yes i've just watched zeitgeist and no i've not looked into the validity of the claims made)

Mate, I agree with your concern about the whole Illuminate thing and wish folk had more awareness with what it is but to claim it is far worse than Radical Islam is just bonkers.

#24 User is offline   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:13 PM

View Postkh83, on 28 March 2017 - 05:03 PM, said:

Mate, I agree with your concern about the whole Illuminate thing and wish folk had more awareness with what it is but to claim it is far worse than Radical Islam is just bonkers.

I was fresh off watching two documentaries of it, youll have to give me a pass on this one I was balls deep in conspiracy theorist mode lol

#25 User is offline   kh83 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:03 PM

View PostGoku, on 28 March 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

I was fresh off watching two documentaries of it, youll have to give me a pass on this one I was balls deep in conspiracy theorist mode lol

Haha, I know exactly what you mean, I've been there!

#26 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:00 PM

View Postkh83, on 28 March 2017 - 05:03 PM, said:

Thanks for throwing some light on the situation.
Guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

#27 User is offline   trickytrevsfanclub 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:35 PM

View PostGoku, on 28 March 2017 - 06:46 AM, said:

I'm not defending Islam, not by a long shot, been ranting about it on Twitter over the past few days and have been accused of the usual, just wanted death's opinion on the people who apparently control the world, which wars we start, which countries we invade etc

Perhaps I should've worded differently, I recognise how dangerous Islam is. It goes against everything I believe I stand for personally, it oppresses or tries to oppress pretty much anyone who isn't a straight Muslim male. However I note that the bombing by the USA on a school of alleged civilians in Raqqa killing 33+ of them hasn't attracted half the attention that the terrorist attack on Westminster has. Our countries are just as capable of terrorism as followers of Islam are. The difference is kills by the USA, UK etc go down as 'sad casualties of war'.

The last bit of your first paragraph is basically Hitler's excuse for the extermination of the Jews. A worldwide Jewish conspiracy. I'm not having a go at you, please don't think that, I just think it's sad that some people still believe this.
I would recommend a book called The Bloodlands by Timothy Snyder for anyone interested in the history of Europe and the persecution of its peoples. It covers the inter war period and the genocidal policies of the Soviets and the Nazis and not just against the Jews. They made radical Islam look like the Women's Institute. It's the only book I've ever read that has left me open mouthed at the real horrors that happened not so many years ago and perpetrated by supposedly civilised people.
Whilst not downplaying the threat of radical Islam at all, when it comes to cruelty and barbarity these guys are nothing compared to what Europeans were doing to each other during our parents and grandparents lifetimes, and our lifetimes when you take into account the Balkans in the early 90's.

This post has been edited by trickytrevsfanclub: 29 March 2017 - 06:37 PM

#28 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend
  • Group: Members with edit own post

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:33 PM

View Posttrickytrevsfanclub, on 29 March 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

The last bit of your first paragraph is basically Hitler's excuse for the extermination of the Jews. A worldwide Jewish conspiracy. I'm not having a go at you, please don't think that, I just think it's sad that some people still believe this.
I would recommend a book called The Bloodlands by Timothy Snyder for anyone interested in the history of Europe and the persecution of its peoples. It covers the inter war period and the genocidal policies of the Soviets and the Nazis and not just against the Jews. They made radical Islam look like the Women's Institute. It's the only book I've ever read that has left me open mouthed at the real horrors that happened not so many years ago and perpetrated by supposedly civilised people.
Whilst not downplaying the threat of radical Islam at all, when it comes to cruelty and barbarity these guys are nothing compared to what Europeans were doing to each other during our parents and grandparents lifetimes, and our lifetimes when you take into account the Balkans in the early 90's.

They would if they could though
JRID

#29 User is offline   trickytrevsfanclub 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:18 PM

View PostSearch and Destroy, on 29 March 2017 - 07:33 PM, said:

They would if they could though

Who knows? Maybe you're right but would it be on the scale of what happened in Europe? Are there as many radical Islamist nutters out there as there were so called ordinary civilised people that committed the atrocities of the 1930's, 40's and 90's.
As terrible as the crimes of Islamic State are they are minuscule compared to what the Germans and Soviets did.

#30 User is offline   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:49 PM

View Posttrickytrevsfanclub, on 29 March 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll look it up

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users