Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Samaritans Bucket Collection - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Samaritans Bucket Collection

#1 Guest_NOKIN_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

Thanks to the Community Trust, the local branch of Samaritans have been granted permission to hold a bucket collection at the next home game against Wycombe.

I appreciate times are hard and with what's going on around the world we are continually asked to dip into our hard earned cash to help others less fortunate than ourselves. That's why any donation received on Saturday, no matter how small will be gratefully received.

The people rattling the buckets are nice genuine folk who offer many hours a month too listen and help people in distress and despair so please treat them with respect.

Hopefully the collection will also raise awareness to the services Samaritans provide, we're not just there for those who are suicidal.

A massive thank you from me in advance for your generosity and support.

I will be taking the hospitality day on Saturday with a Samaritan friend who's dream is to go to a footy match so I wont be rattling buckets. However, I am happy to be approached by anyone who has any questions about the Chesterfield Branch or who is interested in becoming a volunteer.

Cheers

Jonesey

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users