Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: So, to summise... - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

So, to summise...

#21 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:49 AM

View Postspireiteblue, on Jan 3 2009, 09:53 PM, said:

No way on this earth was that a penalty and i will tell you this they needed that bit of help from that official because without it they wouldn't have scored,that award was a sucker punch to us and the final score line flattered them,there fans were weird was they real ? hardly moved all day and the falsest of cheering of goals i have ever witnessed at a football match,it was noisy in our end but i cannot recall them singing at all......

Oh and thanks Dave Pace had a good day out and we went out of the competition legally.....

Rubbish.
A new hope.

#22 Guest_spireiteblue_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:56 AM

View PostMr Mercury, on Jan 4 2009, 08:34 AM, said:

From where we were sat, and it was the other end of the ground it looked as stonewall as you could get, sorry `blue cant see how u thought it wasn`t one (but its all about opinions), saying that I thought we also had a very genuine shout for one a minute later, and that was in front of us. As someone said earlier, the replacement ref was iffy ( but not on their pen), but once again like u said Chris..NO PLAN B..and if teams like Macclesfield et all can work us out I suppose Ipswich were always going to ..shame though, because first half we really did do well.

Fair comment but i am still not 100% it was a deliberate act after seeing it on tv and from our view it looked completely different from the tv/ref view,i still think the ball hit Picks rather than the other way around imo it was not deliberate but the ref thought otherwise and up to that point they was struggling to prove to anyone that they was a champoinship side no one can deny that.....anyway we cannot do anything about it now,our season is almost over with the slightest of slight chances of making the play offs,where have i heard that expression before lol.....

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users