Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: 2014/15 Season Matchworn Shirts Raffle - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2014/15 Season Matchworn Shirts Raffle

#1 User is offline   Oh Wade Falana 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:57 PM

I will start selling raffle tickets for this year's matchworn shirts tomorrow. The players we sponsored this term were Tommy Lee & Gary Roberts (though I can't recall which was a home shirt and which an away - maybe someone with a match programme can check for me??). If anyone can offer any runners up prizes, or can help out selling tickets to friends/family/workmates etc. then please give me a yell. As ever all the monies received will roll over to sponsor shirts next year (again in memory of fellow Spireites who are sadly no longer with us).

Every year the ticket sales get better and better; a massive thank you to each and every one of those who has bought tickets before (including various non-Spireites, ex-players and current CFC employees).

Dedicated to the dedicated, ever the faith endures
Gut Busters on Tour

Real Ale Madrid

#2 User is online   forevablue 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 January 2015 - 03:24 PM

View PostOh Wade Falana, on 30 January 2015 - 01:57 PM, said:

I will start selling raffle tickets for this year's matchworn shirts tomorrow. The players we sponsored this term were Tommy Lee & Gary Roberts (though I can't recall which was a home shirt and which an away - maybe someone with a match programme can check for me??). If anyone can offer any runners up prizes, or can help out selling tickets to friends/family/workmates etc. then please give me a yell. As ever all the monies received will roll over to sponsor shirts next year (again in memory of fellow Spireites who are sadly no longer with us).

Every year the ticket sales get better and better; a massive thank you to each and every one of those who has bought tickets before (including various non-Spireites, ex-players and current CFC employees).

Dedicated to the dedicated, ever the faith endures

Hey up Chris, according to Tuesday's programme it's the away shirt for both.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users