Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Ant The Groundsman - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (34 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ant The Groundsman Loyalty doesn't count for much.

#621 User is offline   Guest_freelander2_* 

• *Deleted*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: *Deleted*

Posted 16 August 2016 - 10:14 AM

View PostDennis, on 16 August 2016 - 08:52 AM, said:

Mike I am aware of who you are and where you sit.
But you see I truly believe that yet again you insinuated by just using my first name so that you could plead innocence like this, You load the bullet another person fires.
so you now admit that you were aware I sit in row M and where the directors sit?

Les,

I hadn't got a clue that you were posting as Dennis on here until Saturday lunchtime when I clicked on your profile which shows that one of your old usernames was 'Les'. Even allowing for that, I still wasn't 100% convinced it was you.

Of course I know where you sit, we've sat within spitting distance of one another from day 1 at the new ground. If I've offended you or anyone else sat on row M and above by suggesting that your eyes are painted on, then I apologise.

See you later.

Mike

#622 User is offline   Spire-Power 

• Legend
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 August 2016 - 10:58 AM

View Postfreelander2, on 16 August 2016 - 10:14 AM, said:

Les,

I hadn't got a clue that you were posting as Dennis on here until Saturday lunchtime when I clicked on your profile which shows that one of your old usernames was 'Les'. Even allowing for that, I still wasn't 100% convinced it was you.

Of course I know where you sit, we've sat within spitting distance of one another from day 1 at the new ground. If I've offended you or anyone else sat on row M and above by suggesting that your eyes are painted on, then I apologise.

See you later.

Mike

Maybe it's Les Dennis

#623 User is offline   clarevoyant. 

• Legend

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:39 PM

Les,

See you later.

Mike

If you lads should start throwing anything other than insinuations tonight be careful with your aim, I'm sat abit to close for comfort
Derbyshire is Derbyshire
Yorkshire is Yorkshire

Never the twain shall meet.
Again

#624 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:29 PM

View PostSpire-Power, on 16 August 2016 - 10:58 AM, said:

Maybe it's Les Dennis

If it is I might not boycott Club taxis if he can get me the phone number of his ex, Amanda Holden!
East stand second class citizen.

#625 User is offline   Les Ashmore 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2016 - 02:46 PM

Les,

See you later.

Mike

Ok Mike, I accept that it does that, But it could just as easily have been Dennis?
Now I wonder if it was inconceivable that 2+2 were not put together before you posted, Interesting that out of 2 Christian names you chose Les
In fact why post a Christian name? there are countless posts on this forum where the only time Christian names are stated is when the "group" wish to make derisory remarks about them.
Fortunately I do not give a damn about being known it is the people who make remarks that are libelous or slanderous or are involved in criminal activity that usually attempt to hide.
and by that remark I am certainly not making any suggestion that this is what individuals are doing on here, God Forbid :o

As for the remark about row M Mike please say no more on that subject because if I gave you a Jcb you couldn't dig deeper.

So you knew where I sit from day 1! yet you selected that row to make a derogatory comment about, That to me means you selected myself as one of the targets for that remark? you are also aware that Zorro sits in row L because you speak to him there, I am the only regular on Row M the people on Row N are just normal season ticket holders, as are the majority of row O, Yet you selected row M?

You see I come from a generation that speak as they find and where the meaning of supporter means to support and not attempt to bring down.

I am sure a lot of you will be pleased to hear this is my final comment

:windup
ReBorn Spireite

#626 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 16 August 2016 - 02:47 PM

View PostDennis, on 16 August 2016 - 09:09 AM, said:

and why should I be any different from this boards other members?

I did exactly as others do regularly, "Insinuate"

View Postbrockwell-spireite, on 16 August 2016 - 09:13 AM, said:

Nobody needs to condemn anything with you repeating yourself in every other thread.... It's boring! If CT had been the person involved with the guesthouse for example I am pretty sure you would have taken a completely different angle to the one you did... "Move on there's nothing to see here".... "If his family get a modest drink out of It"... That did make me chuckle!!!!

As soon as someone dares have a different opinion yourself and a select group of others on here are straight onto Google checking out their inside leg measurement and mobbing up on em... It's pathetic.

Well thanks, 'BS'.

You've provided all the opportunity I need to refute your and Les's long winded, and I have to say rather childish self pity regarding 'Bob's Board'.

I heard and posted certain reports but was prepared to meet Nick Johnson face-to-face to listen to his version of events. What he told me appeared to check-out so, being fair minded, I followed up my original so called 'insinuation' to put the record straight.

If I get the opportunity I'll do exactly the same with the CEO (see other thread).

However has Les offered any hint of support for the accusations he's levelled? One word to recognise his shameless hypocrisy? The smallest of apology for attempting to mislead people?

Meanwhile you can't even be straight about your relationship with Bingham - even though Turner himself stated you'd introduced the multi-titled and difficult to track down >ahem< 'businessman' to the Club.

Let's be clear; if everything happening on Sheffield Road added up there'd be no need for any Google searches or other investigations leading to the succession of scandals subsequently exposed. Just as there'd be no need for your dodging questions or Les's transparent sycophancy.

I'll leave readers to decide for themselves which is the more 'pathetic'.

This post has been edited by MDCCCLXVI: 16 August 2016 - 02:54 PM

Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#627 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 16 August 2016 - 03:05 PM

View PostDennis, on 16 August 2016 - 02:46 PM, said:

You see I come from a generation that speak as they find...

..and where the meaning of supporter means to support and not attempt to bring down.

Unless it's to answer pertinent questions on a forum...

..and unless it's a long serving member of staff or recently sold player.

#628 User is offline   Security66 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:13 PM

View PostDennis, on 16 August 2016 - 08:31 AM, said:

Thanks Zorro for spoiling my Fun :wub:

A while ago an "insinuation" was made against me on this forum, Well I took it personally any way, a post was made referring to the people who sit in west stand centre block row M back I am the only regular ticket holder for Row M and it was made by non other than F2 I will attach a copy of that post so you can all check it out, Now it just so happens that a friend of F2 sits on row L directly in front of me, the directors sit about four rows behind me and the row behind me Row N is only fill by season ticket holders, so I wonder why he chose row "M"?

I have illustrated how gullible and one sided this board is, Because I made a post that stated that F2 had made an insinuation about PP and directors involvement, all my posts had to go through a Moderator "Moondog"
I get selected for backing my "Friends" is that not also what happens on here?
I got an email suggestion that I made a libelous comment, now that was like a red rag to a bull after some of the comments on here, I was offered the option to publicly withdraw that comment, Like Hell.

I was named by F2 "Feeding the minions"which I do not give a toss about, it was actually a Test to see how long it was before somebody did name me, and it worked and by non other than the person I thought would do it. :unsure:

I never usually hide behind a non de plume as I am not afraid of being known as the person who said it, In fact on this forum I was registered as Les initially, as he named me I also named him which I could do for many many members on this forum but I don't as I respect your wish of impunity

I also can load bullets and wait for some follower to fire the gun but find on here that if the target is a friend then suddenly the trigger doesn't work

Moondog is a Moderator he used a swear word on this topic and only one person commented on it, Why? probably because as he is a Mod no-one cared, But to me that say's I am a Moderator, I can break rules on here and no-one can do a thing about it, what comment did he make when he was pulled up about it? "I shouldn't have done that" But no apology!! :angry:

I find it incredulous and totally unbelievable that many people on here cannot see how they are being used for other persons intentions.

I will support this Club and it's board for as long as I live both Financially and as a supporter, I am not interested in running the club as I could have done that a while ago if I had wanted and the more I see of the likes of a lot of people on this board the more I am pleased I didn't.

Sorry forgot to attach the file

"Not interested in running the club" sounds like we dodged a bullet there.

#629 User is offline   Les Ashmore 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:47 PM

View PostMDCCCLXVI, on 16 August 2016 - 02:47 PM, said:

Well thanks, 'BS'.

You've provided all the opportunity I need to refute your and Les's long winded, and I have to say rather childish self pity regarding 'Bob's Board'.

I heard and posted certain reports but was prepared to meet Nick Johnson face-to-face to listen to his version of events. What he told me appeared to check-out so, being fair minded, I followed up my original so called 'insinuation' to put the record straight.

If I get the opportunity I'll do exactly the same with the CEO (see other thread).

However has Les offered any hint of support for the accusations he's levelled? One word to recognise his shameless hypocrisy? The smallest of apology for attempting to mislead people?

Meanwhile you can't even be straight about your relationship with Bingham - even though Turner himself stated you'd introduced the multi-titled and difficult to track down >ahem< 'businessman' to the Club.

Let's be clear; if everything happening on Sheffield Road added up there'd be no need for any Google searches or other investigations leading to the succession of scandals subsequently exposed. Just as there'd be no need for your dodging questions or Les's transparent sycophancy.

I'll leave readers to decide for themselves which is the more 'pathetic'.

Chris don't even bother mate, If you cannot read don't even bother trying to answer.
You are one of the trigger pullers.
ReBorn Spireite

#630 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:59 PM

View PostDennis, on 16 August 2016 - 08:31 AM, said:

Thanks Zorro for spoiling my Fun :wub:

A while ago an "insinuation" was made against me on this forum, Well I took it personally any way, a post was made referring to the people who sit in west stand centre block row M back I am the only regular ticket holder for Row M and it was made by non other than F2 I will attach a copy of that post so you can all check it out, Now it just so happens that a friend of F2 sits on row L directly in front of me, the directors sit about four rows behind me and the row behind me Row N is only fill by season ticket holders, so I wonder why he chose row "M"?

I have illustrated how gullible and one sided this board is, Because I made a post that stated that F2 had made an insinuation about PP and directors involvement, all my posts had to go through a Moderator "Moondog"
I get selected for backing my "Friends" is that not also what happens on here?
I got an email suggestion that I made a libelous comment, now that was like a red rag to a bull after some of the comments on here, I was offered the option to publicly withdraw that comment, Like Hell.

I was named by F2 "Feeding the minions"which I do not give a toss about, it was actually a Test to see how long it was before somebody did name me, and it worked and by non other than the person I thought would do it. :unsure:

I never usually hide behind a non de plume as I am not afraid of being known as the person who said it, In fact on this forum I was registered as Les initially, as he named me I also named him which I could do for many many members on this forum but I don't as I respect your wish of impunity

I also can load bullets and wait for some follower to fire the gun but find on here that if the target is a friend then suddenly the trigger doesn't work

Moondog is a Moderator he used a swear word on this topic and only one person commented on it, Why? probably because as he is a Mod no-one cared, But to me that say's I am a Moderator, I can break rules on here and no-one can do a thing about it, what comment did he make when he was pulled up about it? "I shouldn't have done that" But no apology!! :angry:

I find it incredulous and totally unbelievable that many people on here cannot see how they are being used for other persons intentions.

I will support this Club and it's board for as long as I live both Financially and as a supporter, I am not interested in running the club as I could have done that a while ago if I had wanted and the more I see of the likes of a lot of people on this board the more I am pleased I didn't.

Sorry forgot to attach the file

Your posts didn't have to go through me and you'll find the odd disguised swear word is tolerated if in context.

A libellous comment was made by you about a forum member, you were asked to substantiate it or retract it you did neither and have still been free to post, but of course to discuss it further defeats the object.

#631 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 16 August 2016 - 05:05 PM

View PostDennis, on 16 August 2016 - 04:47 PM, said:

Chris don't even bother mate, If you cannot read don't even bother trying to answer.
You are one of the trigger pullers.

Tell you what, Les; if we can arrange a meeting with Chris 'my door's always open' Turner why don't you sit by his side.

You'll fit right in with such gems of wit and wisdom as this...

This post has been edited by MDCCCLXVI: 16 August 2016 - 05:17 PM

#632 User is offline   Les Ashmore 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2016 - 05:05 PM

View Postmoondog, on 16 August 2016 - 04:59 PM, said:

Your posts didn't have to go through me and you'll find the odd disguised swear word is tolerated if in context.

A libellous comment was made by you about a forum member, you were asked to substantiate it or retract it you did neither, but of course to discuss it further defeats the object.

If I am incorrect about the posts going through you then I apologise, But why did it say on each of my post's that they had to be viewed by a Moderator? Simple question
and also why did you make a comment of "I Shouldn't have done that" when your word was mentioned?
Mark, I do not mind anything at all providing it is Fair

This post has been edited by Dennis: 16 August 2016 - 05:16 PM

ReBorn Spireite

#633 User is online   spireitenag 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2016 - 05:08 PM

View PostMDCCCLXVI, on 16 August 2016 - 05:05 PM, said:

And still the wait for a credible response continues...

Just another one on a wind up mission.

#634 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 16 August 2016 - 05:11 PM

View PostDennis, on 16 August 2016 - 05:05 PM, said:

If I am incorrect about the posts going through you then I apologise, But why did it say on each of my post's that they had to be viewed by a Moderator? Simple question
and also why did you make a comment of "I Shouldn't have done that" when your word was mentioned?

Your posting rights were suspended for a short period whist the complaint was investigated as is the norm. We have several Moderators, as evident from what you are now saying you made it up that everything had to go through me.

I simply accepted when I'd done something wrong, a trait that doesn't extend to others posting on this thread

#635 User is offline   Guest_freelander2_* 

• *Deleted*
  • Group: *Deleted*

Posted 16 August 2016 - 05:11 PM

View PostDennis, on 16 August 2016 - 02:46 PM, said:

Ok Mike, I accept that it does that, But it could just as easily have been Dennis?
Now I wonder if it was inconceivable that 2+2 were not put together before you posted, Interesting that out of 2 Christian names you chose Les
In fact why post a Christian name? there are countless posts on this forum where the only time Christian names are stated is when the "group" wish to make derisory remarks about them.
Fortunately I do not give a damn about being known it is the people who make remarks that are libelous or slanderous or are involved in criminal activity that usually attempt to hide.
and by that remark I am certainly not making any suggestion that this is what individuals are doing on here, God Forbid :o

As for the remark about row M Mike please say no more on that subject because if I gave you a Jcb you couldn't dig deeper.

So you knew where I sit from day 1! yet you selected that row to make a derogatory comment about, That to me means you selected myself as one of the targets for that remark? you are also aware that Zorro sits in row L because you speak to him there, I am the only regular on Row M the people on Row N are just normal season ticket holders, as are the majority of row O, Yet you selected row M?

You see I come from a generation that speak as they find and where the meaning of supporter means to support and not attempt to bring down.

I am sure a lot of you will be pleased to hear this is my final comment

:windup

You keep supporting them, Les. Despite the balance sheet deteriorating by 44% over the past 3 years on the back of record levels of income, then couple that with Joanne Banthorpe's story which appeared in the Express back in January which opened the floodgates for the DC fiasco, your loyalty proves unwavering and highly commendable.

Don't expect others to follow suit though.

#636 User is offline   brockwell-spireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2016 - 06:49 PM

View PostMDCCCLXVI, on 16 August 2016 - 05:05 PM, said:

Tell you what, Les; if we can arrange a meeting with Chris 'my door's always open' Turner why don't you sit by his side.

You'll fit right in with such gems of wit and wisdom as this...

You can't judge anyone's wit and wisdom... You think repeating the line "former non league footballer" and "BS" is the height of hilarity... In fact it's just repetitive and boring! I don't have to substantiate anything to you... I've said that from day one... Your a fan of the football club... A nosey one... But just a fan none the less.

#637 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 16 August 2016 - 09:50 PM

View Postbrockwell-spireite, on 16 August 2016 - 06:49 PM, said:

You can't judge anyone's wit and wisdom... You think repeating the line "former non league footballer" and "BS" is the height of hilarity... In fact it's just repetitive and boring! I don't have to substantiate anything to you... I've said that from day one... Your a fan of the football club... A nosey one... But just a fan none the less.

But your initials are 'BS'.

Just as I've referred to several others simply by their initials.

Don't be so sensitive (we can call each other by our first names if you'd prefer - yeah? Okay?).

And there's no need to be so sensitive regarding my and others' questions, either.

You chose to defend Bingham just as you chose to introduce him to the Club, so you can't complain when folk try to explore your reasons for doing so.

#638 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend

Posted 16 August 2016 - 11:19 PM

[quote name='Mr Mercury' timestamp='1471354152' post='1235022']
If it is I might not boycott Club taxis if he can get me the phone number of his ex, Amanda Holden!
[/quoteDon't tell me you've been dreaming again.
She does like grey haired men though lol
God I hate this league.

#639 User is offline   BlueRover52 

• If it aint broke don't fix it!

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:32 AM

:rolleyes: Heard it mentioned that the Premier Pitch guy failed to show for matchday pitch prep against Millwall and the club were left to sort things out.Don't think they rang Ant though. :blush:
Many a good tune

#640 User is offline   whittman 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:37 PM

View PostBlueRover52, on 06 September 2016 - 11:32 AM, said:

:rolleyes: Heard it mentioned that the Premier Pitch guy failed to show for matchday pitch prep against Millwall and the club were left to sort things out.Don't think they rang Ant though. :blush:

So early into the season as well

That does not bode well for the long slog to come

No pun intended but you reap what you sow

Share this topic:

• (34 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users