Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Reserves hammered again - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Reserves hammered again

#21 User is offline   Skywalker 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:52 PM

View PostAlex Green, on Mar 18 2008, 01:49 PM, said:

How would you know i am intellectually limited?? You dont even know me. Obviously you like to throw insults at people as well millipede man you seem to get your jollies off on it. Doesn't bother me in the slightest to be honest.

I maybe a phone monkey but at least i enjoy the job. i've got promotion prospects throughout the virgin group. Great company to work for with fantastic perks. Though no doubt thats something else you've got a problem with eh clown_fan??

Normally I don't find things like that funny, but..... :lol:
If only....

#22 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:52 PM

View PostSkywalker, on Mar 18 2008, 05:52 PM, said:

Normally I don't find things like that funny, but..... :lol:

Surely a clown fan is someone who likes clowns? Whats so funny about that? I'm fairly indifferent to them if I'm honest.

Now if he'd said Clowne fan I'd have been much more upset.
Guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

#23 User is offline   frearsghost 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:55 PM

View Posth again, on Mar 18 2008, 01:17 PM, said:

So if I understand you, you don't like the reserves or the web-site team, in additon to your other little pet hates. Off the top of my head - the Board, CFSS, the Chairman, the manager, the tactics, the team selection, all the players except Jack Lester, the training set-up, the coaching, the programme notes and last but not least the bloke who does the match reports on here. That's leaving aside all the posters on here who you've abused or told they know nothing about football.
Pretty big in the hatred stakes. It can't be entirely healthy.

You've spent to much time hiding with your 'friends' in the witches coven down in Cornwall. If you had the slightest idea about what your talking about you would realise that Town Fan has not had to abuse anybody, apart from the usual idiots - about three of you - because everyone - 95% of the board agree that we are crap.

In your haste to abuse someone, AGAIN, you hit the wrong target with the wrong subject especially, I see, as you have begun the biggest 'U' turn in message board history by beginning to see that err..we are not good enough.

Even then you can't quite get out of the habit of celebrating failure and brown nosing everybody at the club.

Pass the sick bag Alice.

#24 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:56 PM

View PostAlex Green, on Mar 18 2008, 05:44 PM, said:

youth team players

Only 3 players involved were youth team players and 2 of them were subs.

Kind of puts a dampner on those who want O'Hare and Gray back in the team. It shows we have no strength in depth which is worrying when the first 11 are looking short of ideas.
Guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

#25 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:15 PM

View PostTown_Fan, on Mar 18 2008, 06:52 PM, said:

Surely a clown fan is someone who likes clowns? Whats so funny about that? I'm fairly indifferent to them if I'm honest.

We like the Court Jester though dont we, and he is a clown.
A new hope.

#26 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:18 PM

View Postfrearsghost, on Mar 18 2008, 06:55 PM, said:

You've spent to much time hiding with your 'friends' in the witches coven down in Cornwall. If you had the slightest idea about what your talking about you would realise that Town Fan has not had to abuse anybody, apart from the usual idiots - about three of you - because everyone - 95% of the board agree that we are crap.

In your haste to abuse someone, AGAIN, you hit the wrong target with the wrong subject especially, I see, as you have begun the biggest 'U' turn in message board history by beginning to see that err..we are not good enough.

Even then you can't quite get out of the habit of celebrating failure and brown nosing everybody at the club.

Pass the sick bag Alice.

The idiot does more about turns than the cold stream guards regiment at buckingham palace.
A new hope.

#27 User is offline   h again 

• Legend

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:11 PM

View Postfrearsghost, on Mar 18 2008, 06:55 PM, said:

Pass the sick bag Alice.

You're becoming more pathetic by the day. For heaven's sake get over the fact that somebody pointed out the stupidity of your arguments and move on.
As for realising that we "aren't good enough" - wrong, as usual. I was criticising the tactics as long ago as the win at MK Dons, when you were gibbering with delight about how brilliant we were.
You say we're 'crap' - that's what we expect from the kids who sneak on here instead of doing their homework. If you can think around why we're underperforming and talk about it you might have something interesting to say, but chucking the 'crap' word about says nothing except that you can't be bothered to think.
Incidentally, since you're constantly wittering on about 'brown-nosing', I haven't - and have never had - any connection with anybody at CFC in any capacity. Don't bother apologising, though, you're so wrong about everything else it hardly even registers. The witches coven in Cornwall was particularly good.
Now stop licking your wounds in public, take a deep breath, and let's go back to talking football. It's what the board's for.

#28 User is offline   h again 

• Legend

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:17 PM

View Postdeath, on Mar 18 2008, 08:18 PM, said:

The idiot does more about turns than the cold stream guards regiment at buckingham palace.

Really? Name one.
I hope the blokes guarding that cold stream get relieved soon.

#29 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:31 PM

View Posth again, on Mar 18 2008, 11:17 PM, said:

Really? Name one.
I hope the blokes guarding that cold stream get relieved soon.

You.

I see your knowledge of the military is on a par with your understanding of mathematics and the term infinity.

The Court Jester Strikes Again. :P
A new hope.

#30 User is offline   Bugerov 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:46 PM

View Postdeath, on Mar 18 2008, 11:31 PM, said:

You.

I see your knowledge of the military is on a par with your understanding of mathematics and the term infinity.

I guess h is pulling you up because coldstream is one word? Sad I know but ...
Bring Sakashvili to justice

#31 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:48 PM

View Postlatewinner, on Mar 18 2008, 11:46 PM, said:

I guess h is pulling you up because coldstream is one word? Sad I know but ...

Simple typo.

describes him to a tee......

This post has been edited by death: 18 March 2008 - 11:50 PM

A new hope.

#32 User is offline   h again 

• Legend

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:57 PM

View Postdeath, on Mar 18 2008, 11:48 PM, said:

describes him to a tee......

You're referring to the Coldstream Guards. I take the view that what's really sad is when young men put their lives on the line and people back home can't even be bothered to get the name of the regiment correct.
Just a difference of opinion on what the word 'sad' implies.

View Postdeath, on Mar 18 2008, 11:31 PM, said:

You.

I'm still waiting for the example of my doing an about-turn. Don't worry if you can't think of one - an apology will do.

#33 User is offline   PositiveOmen 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Newbold Lad. Professional Actor and Student Support at a College. Home and Away. Supported since 2001.

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:03 AM

View Posth again, on Mar 18 2008, 11:57 PM, said:

You're referring to the Coldstream Guards. I take the view that what's really sad is when young men put their lives on the line and people back home can't even be bothered to get the name of the regiment correct.
Just a difference of opinion on what the word 'sad' implies.

I'm still waiting for the example of my doing an about-turn. Don't worry if you can't think of one - an apology will do.

U lads fancy calling it quits before it turns in to the usual off topic thread?
Carson Out.

#34 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:04 AM

View Posth again, on Mar 18 2008, 11:57 PM, said:

As someone who has put thier life on the line while serving in the forces, and had friends and colleagues killed, and very nearly killed myself, I find you and your comment even more offensive than usual.

And you ask me for appologies?

Go back under your stone you repulsive creature

This post has been edited by death: 19 March 2008 - 12:41 AM

A new hope.

#35 Guest_Alex Green_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:34 AM

View PostTown_Fan, on Mar 18 2008, 06:52 PM, said:

well you we're trying to be funny by calling me a phone monkey and get some kind of reaction so i thought clown was far more appropriate for your actions entertaining all the young people with your insults,

View PostTown_Fan, on Mar 18 2008, 06:56 PM, said:

Kind of puts a dampner on those who want O'Hare and Gray back in the team. It shows we have no strength in depth which is worrying when the first 11 are looking short of ideas.

but thats what happens when you dont have a proper reserve side there is no consistant matches for players to keep there fitness up.

View Postdeath, on Mar 18 2008, 08:15 PM, said:

We like the Court Jester though dont we, and he is a clown.

but clowns and jesters are different.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users