Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Shirtliffe Sacked - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shirtliffe Sacked

#21 User is offline   markpearson 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 December 2006 - 10:22 AM

View PostAlex Green, on Dec 21 2006, 10:09 AM, said:

why not get them slags sorry stags i mean scabs to the light over the other side the M1

we don't want them here !!!
ooooooooohhhhhhh i like a nice cuppa tea !!!!!

#22 User is offline   SpireiteDel 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2006 - 10:38 AM

View PostWESTBARS SPIREITE, on Dec 20 2006, 11:12 PM, said:

They've just had some guff time filler piece on Sky Sports News about the club chaplain trying to inspire them. You saw Paul Holland about to go into deep and meaningfuls with Carl Muggleton.

Looking at the pair of them the conversation was probably about hijacking the tray of sausage rolls at the Christmas party.

:D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

View Postdalekpete, on Dec 20 2006, 11:17 PM, said:

They could have filled the 90 second slot by having Dutch and Muggs race over 100 yards- then again time was short!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've nearly pee'd myself laughin!
139 Saltergate

#23 Guest_Alex Green_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 December 2006 - 12:04 PM

View Postmarkpearson, on Dec 21 2006, 10:22 AM, said:

we don't want them here !!!

So Mark your happy to keep our gates to around 4 thousand then

#24 User is offline   markpearson 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2006 - 12:22 PM

View PostAlex Green, on Dec 21 2006, 12:04 PM, said:

So Mark your happy to keep our gates to around 4 thousand then

yeah i am if it means we've got to have some disgruntled scabs coming down here , f @ * k them i don't want them here..

#25 Guest_Alex Green_*

Posted 21 December 2006 - 12:49 PM

i think they'd rather watch a team in a higher division and forget about a team in turmoil. more money in our coffers at the end of the day.

#26 User is offline   markpearson 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:05 PM

View PostAlex Green, on Dec 21 2006, 12:49 PM, said:

i think they'd rather watch a team in a higher division and forget about a team in turmoil. more money in our coffers at the end of the day.

why would they are you mental no town fans would turn their back on town and go to watch them and vice versa..

#27 Guest_Alex Green_*

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:17 PM

View Postmarkpearson, on Dec 21 2006, 01:05 PM, said:

why would they are you mental no town fans would turn their back on town and go to watch them and vice versa..

No mark im not mental but if your happy with 4 thousand fans then thats you if you dont want them here thats how you feel. me im the opposite i see it as more investment in the club rather them watching town than not watching them at all.

i've got a good example for you here about this situation

Newcastle and Sunderland a few years back both performing extremely poorly in the league stopped going to watch them and went to watch Darlington Hartlepool because these teams were doing well.

Notably the gates at the lower league clubs went up so income went up.

why would you not welcome someone that would come to watch town?

what does it matter if they do support someone else? at least there coming to watch us and they pay there money to watch football. there money is as good as yours.

#28 User is offline   markpearson 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:25 PM

View PostAlex Green, on Dec 21 2006, 01:17 PM, said:

No mark im not mental but if your happy with 4 thousand fans then thats you if you dont want them here thats how you feel. me im the opposite i see it as more investment in the club rather them watching town than not watching them at all.

i've got a good example for you here about this situation

Newcastle and Sunderland a few years back both performing extremely poorly in the league stopped going to watch them and went to watch Darlington Hartlepool because these teams were doing well.

Notably the gates at the lower league clubs went up so income went up.

why would you not welcome someone that would come to watch town?

what does it matter if they do support someone else? at least there coming to watch us and they pay there money to watch football. there money is as good as yours.

al that is the biggest load of bull s h i t i have heard , newcastle fans would not go and watch darlington / hartlepool have you ever been to newcastle they are football mad its like a religion up there all you see everyday is people wearing newcastle shirts whether its a match day or not i doubt they'd defect , you are right there money is as good as mine but at their own ground watching their team.

No matter how you dress it up i would rather play in front of 4000 town fans everyweek than have an extra 1000 defects from up the road...

We are not welcome there and they are not welcome here..

#29 User is offline   marlons curtains 

• Key Player
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:52 PM

it may be fair to say the odd floating supporter in the middle areas of the North east (Peterlee for example), may have decided to take in Victoria park on the odd occassion. I have seen for myself the odd person turn up at Pool in a black and white shirt....

To say however that hardcore Geordies and Mackems headed the 35 mile down the A19/A1 to watch Pools and the Quakers I think is an entirely different matter.....
Posted Image

#30 Guest_Alex Green_*

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:54 PM

View Postmarkpearson, on Dec 21 2006, 01:25 PM, said:

al that is the biggest load of bull s h i t i have heard , newcastle fans would not go and watch darlington / hartlepool have you ever been to newcastle they are football mad its like a religion up there all you see everyday is people wearing newcastle shirts whether its a match day or not i doubt they'd defect , you are right there money is as good as mine but at their own ground watching their team.

No matter how you dress it up i would rather play in front of 4000 town fans everyweek than have an extra 1000 defects from up the road...

We are not welcome there and they are not welcome here..

i know its a religion up there and i have a mate that goes every week and i can assure you it happened. and in actual fact was the year that Darlo went up. thats how i know.

i dont care if we are not welcome there but if they come here to support town then they are welcome to do so for me. That is how its dressed up. Your too stuck in your ways Mark try freeing your mind a bit.

#31 User is offline   Denny 

• First Team Player
  • Group: Admin

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:58 PM

Mark,
oh, really?

I think you are confusing the 10p thugs (which, i don't know, you may be more used to their company) and the actual human race.

Using your new rules, exactly what phrase should i use to tell a leicester fan who has been to more town games this season than many chesterfield "fans" to f' off?
He turns up in a chesterfield hat, enjoys the game (well not the northampton one !) and supports the team, pays his money, etc.
In my book, he's more than welcome.

I was made equally welcome when i was living down south and watching farnborough town when i couldn't get back up north. by the end of my stay there they kept my town scarf as a lucky charm!

Man utd do fairly well out of out of towners, and we have plenty over overseas fans, like the tokyo and scandinavian guys, sarah and tobias.

Mark, you have this one so wrong it's unbelievable.

#32 Guest_Alex Green_*

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:02 PM

View PostDenny, on Dec 21 2006, 01:58 PM, said:

Shoots he scores :D :D

#33 User is offline   marlons curtains 

• Key Player
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:06 PM

we are in an area when theyre is certainly competition for the floating supporter... its no coinceidence is it during the late seventies/early eighties, we were pretty much the top team in the region, being praised for our football (one tabloid called us 'mini Liverpool), and as a result, our crowds were double what they are now...

Not too dissimilar now I guess.... no team in our region is head and shoulders above us., and weve had a good deal of media coverage.. what currently lets us down is our ...er... humble environment!!!
Posted Image

#34 User is offline   markpearson 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:31 PM

View PostDenny, on Dec 21 2006, 01:58 PM, said:

Mark,
oh, really?

I think you are confusing the 10p thugs (which, i don't know, you may be more used to their company) and the actual human race.

Using your new rules, exactly what phrase should i use to tell a leicester fan who has been to more town games this season than many chesterfield "fans" to f' off?
He turns up in a chesterfield hat, enjoys the game (well not the northampton one !) and supports the team, pays his money, etc.
In my book, he's more than welcome.

I was made equally welcome when i was living down south and watching farnborough town when i couldn't get back up north. by the end of my stay there they kept my town scarf as a lucky charm!

Man utd do fairly well out of out of towners, and we have plenty over overseas fans, like the tokyo and scandinavian guys, sarah and tobias.

i have been to other matches of different teams occasionally but the rivalry between us and mansfield in my opinion is to fierce for a cross over , do you think you think you'd get derby fans going to support forest or vice versa depending on results you would n't and i believe or maybe its just my opinion town and mansfield have to much history for there to be cross overs...

i don't want stags coming to us and thats my opinion . For your information i'm no thug and don't believe i do know any but i am patriotic towards my club and that does not include welcoming mansfield fans in to my club with open arms...

#35 User is offline   markpearson 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:44 PM

View PostAlex Green, on Dec 21 2006, 02:02 PM, said:

Shoots he scores :lol: ;)

that will be a first then ....

#36 Guest_Alex Green_*

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:16 PM

View Postmarkpearson, on Dec 21 2006, 02:44 PM, said:

that will be a first then ....

scored plenty of goals mate 5 or 6 a season normally. just last 2 years when i've had injuries

#37 User is offline   markpearson 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:30 PM

View PostAlex Green, on Dec 21 2006, 04:16 PM, said:

scored plenty of goals mate 5 or 6 a season normally. just last 2 years when i've had injuries

i'd call 15-20 plenty of goals a season not a meesley 5 or 6.

your a hypercondriac anyway all your injuries are in your head , o sorry your injury is your head...

This post has been edited by markpearson: 21 December 2006 - 04:30 PM

#38 User is online   mr. smith 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:32 PM

View Postmarkpearson, on Dec 21 2006, 04:30 PM, said:

your a hypercondriac anyway all your injuries are in your head , o sorry your injury is your head...

oooh bitch fight, bitch fight...........

#39 Guest_Alex Green_*

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:46 PM

View Postmarkpearson, on Dec 21 2006, 04:30 PM, said:

5 or 6 from right back is plenty.

my injuries were genuine ones torn quad and torn cruciate and damaged medial ligaments.

and what does "o sorry your injury is your head..." mean you to ss er

#40 User is offline   markpearson 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:55 PM

View PostAlex Green, on Dec 21 2006, 04:46 PM, said:

5 or 6 from right back is plenty.

my injuries were genuine ones torn quad and torn cruciate and damaged medial ligaments.

and what does "o sorry your injury is your head..." mean you to ss er

Whatever you want it to mean make your own judgement. You know me you know how i am make your own opinion...

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users