• You cannot reply to this topic

Chris Turner

#421 User is offline   Spire-Power 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:42 PM

View Postcarrie69, on 08 August 2014 - 08:35 AM, said:

Well that's where you're wrong then, clever clogs :P 69 is the number of my house, not the year I was born. I'm a child of 1967 (March to be precise) so I'm 47. And I'm in fabulous shape for my age too. You could do worse.

Love and kisses.

C xxx

Must admit that neither of those occurred to me initially :D ;)

#422 User is offline   ingo bingo 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:22 PM

Well that's where you're wrong then, clever clogs :P 69 is the number of my house, not the year I was born. I'm a child of 1967 (March to be precise) so I'm 47. And I'm in fabulous shape for my age too. You could do worse.

Love and kisses.

C xxx

Blimey this is much better than some drivel about Chris Turner lol xx

#423 User is offline   Cactoise 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

Love and kisses.

C xxx

I'm glad it's your house number.

My imagination was in overdrive trying to work out the 69 bit.

#424 User is offline   dim view 

• Legend

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:59 PM

View Postacarson, on 04 August 2014 - 05:23 PM, said:

With regards to the last post, the FA are very strict with Dual Ownership of clubs and Conflicts of interest. The FA we remade fully aware of the location of all DA's shares before he was appointed as a Director of CFC. There was never an over lap. Also likewise when I was appointed. I also had to prove there was no conflict. And there never was.

I hope this clears the last post. By the way A fair question, I have no problem answering.

AshleyC

Evening Ashley
If the Owls keep winning and get promotion, how much do they have to pay you and DA please?. This could solve all our problems.
Get it on, bang the gong , get it on

#425 User is offline   Bonnyman 

• Legend

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:18 PM

View Postdim view, on 23 August 2014 - 06:59 PM, said:

Evening Ashley
If the Owls keep winning and get promotion, how much do they have to pay you and DA please?. This could solve all our problems.

Im pretty sure its 500k
ITS NOT THE WINNING,ITS THE TAKING APART

#426 User is offline   Beelzebub 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:29 PM

View Postbonnyman, on 23 August 2014 - 07:18 PM, said:

Im pretty sure its 500k

I'm equally sure it's none of our business

#427 User is offline   Sammy Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:41 PM

Evening Ashley

Ashley's shares were the ones given/sold/gifted* (delete as appropriate) to him by DA to get him under the 10% limit to allow him to invest in us. Not sure he had his own shares as well. Although, if he had/has then he could still well have them.

Any additional payment to DA "IF" Wednesday get promoted to the Prem, would be just that, to him, and nothing to do with us, I'm pretty sure DA has put enough in from his own pocket already.

#428 User is offline   metallilad 

• Legend
  • Interests:CFC.
    Music (the louder,faster the better).

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:45 PM

That is something that has absolutely nothing to do with our club, to be honest I think it's an absolute cheek to ask such a question. Would you like to post up your Christmas bonus?
Something's are best left alone, whilst I can understand that you do have our club at heart here this is just too personal.
Besides, you have to be carefull cos if mr Carson takes exception to the post Moondog will ban you until you apologise.
Life goes on. Whatever happens.

#429 User is offline   dim view 

• Legend

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:53 PM

View Postmetallilad, on 23 August 2014 - 07:45 PM, said:

That is something that has absolutely nothing to do with our club, to be honest I think it's an absolute cheek to ask such a question. Would you like to post up your Christmas bonus?
Something's are best left alone, whilst I can understand that you do have our club at heart here this is just too personal.
Besides, you have to be carefull cos if mr Carson takes exception to the post Moondog will ban you until you apologise.

To metallilad and Beelzebub.
What bollux.
If DA or AC have dual interests, which they appear to have since AC has said so, then as a shareholder I'm entitled to know how they affect CFC and its ability to trade with SWFC. To be fair, I'm assuming AC is referring to interests in SWFC, but perhaps he's not.

This post has been edited by dim view: 23 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

#430 User is offline   Sammy Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:03 PM

View Postdim view, on 23 August 2014 - 07:53 PM, said:

What bollux.
If DA or AC have dual interests, which they appear to have since AC has said so, then as a shareholder I'm entitled to know how they affect CFC and its ability to trade with SWFC. To be fair, I'm assuming AC is referring to interests in SWFC, but perhaps he's not.

You asked how much they were due, nothing to do with the two clubs ability to trade.

#431 User is offline   dim view 

• Legend

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:11 PM

View PostSammy Spireite, on 23 August 2014 - 08:03 PM, said:

You asked how much they were due, nothing to do with the two clubs ability to trade.

The rule is that if anything is due, then they can't trade. Or, to put it more plainly, if as Directors they allow trade, they are stupid. The track record on trade with SWFC since the takeover indicates they arn't stupid.

#432 User is offline   Beelzebub 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:13 PM

What bollux.

The fl investigated possible conflicts of interest before DA was allowed to take over CFC. If we had any interest whatsoever in the deedahs getting promoted that would be a clear conflict of interests and the takeover would not have been allowed. In any event, if a private individual gains a bit of money from his share dealings why on earth should it affect us as a club? It shouldn't and won't. It sounds like you expect them to put any money they get straight into CFC. Dream on. DA has sufficient money to do that if he so wishes with or without any such payments.

As I said, absolutely none of our business

#433 User is offline   Sammy Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:15 PM

View Postdim view, on 23 August 2014 - 08:11 PM, said:

The rule is that if anything is due, then they can't trade. Or, to put it more plainly, if as Directors they allow trade, they are stupid. The track record on trade with SWFC since the takeover indicates they arn't stupid.

Where you going with this?

It's common knowledge that DA ''gave" AC enough shares to take himself under the 10% limit to allow him to have dual interests in FL clubs, and the rumours tend to suggest that DA, as part of his "sale" to MM, negotiated an additional payment on Them getting promotion to the Prem.

However, your post simply asked AC to reveal how much money he and DA stood to make should such promotion occurred, that is what people have challenged you on.

#434 User is offline   dim view 

• Legend

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:17 PM

View PostBeelzebub, on 23 August 2014 - 08:13 PM, said:

The fl investigated possible conflicts of interest before DA was allowed to take over CFC. If we had any interest whatsoever in the deedahs getting promoted that would be a clear conflict of interests.....

And there was me thinking, having read summat in the past, that DA will receive lots of wonga if SW get promoted. God forbid what the FA will think if, for instance, SW sign Sami to aid their progress.

#435 User is offline   acarson 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:19 PM

Evening Ashley

None of us have any shares anymore. Milan bought the club minuets before it went into Admin. He is 100% owner.

There are no ties whatsoever with SWFC

AshleyC

#436 User is offline   Sammy Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:21 PM

View Postacarson, on 23 August 2014 - 08:19 PM, said:

None of us have any shares anymore. Milan bought the club minuets before it went into Admin. He is 100% owner.

AshleyC

Thanks Ashley.

Dave, can we close this thread now?

#437 User is offline   dim view 

• Legend

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:28 PM

View PostSammy Spireite, on 23 August 2014 - 08:15 PM, said:

Where you going with this?

It's common knowledge that DA ''gave" AC enough shares to take himself under the 10% limit to allow him to have dual interests in FL clubs, and the rumours tend to suggest that DA, as part of his "sale" to MM, negotiated an additional payment on Them getting promotion to the Prem.

However, your post simply asked AC to reveal how much money he and DA stood to make should such promotion occurred, that is what people have challenged you on.

Where I'm going with this is that I think SW have a very good chance of promotion in a very average division this year, and that DA might therefore get paid what he's owed, and that he might therefore consider sinking whatever he gets into CFC as we have now superceded SWFC as the love of his life.

#438 User is offline   dim view 

• Legend

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:33 PM

AshleyC

Thanks Ashley. Much appreciated. I had read nothing about the arrangement being terminated.

#439 User is offline   spireitenag 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 August 2014 - 09:39 PM

AshleyC

Don't no why anyone should want to red mark this reply?

Consider it removed!

#440 User is offline   metallilad 

• Legend
  • Interests:CFC.
    Music (the louder,faster the better).

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:41 PM

What bollux.

Dear Dim view ( I'll just call you Dim to keep things short) your original post says:-
"Evening Ashley
If the Owls keep winning and get promotion, how much do they have to pay you and DA please?. This could solve all our problems."

Where does your original post even imply any kind of query to which you are trying to point out in your insulting reply to myself or Beelzebub?
You yourself have made yourself look foolish now by simply asking how much money rather than asking the we can trade question.
No need to swear my little chickadee. You might be a "shareholder" but it don't make you better than a season ticket holder.
Life goes on. Whatever happens.

Share this topic:

• (23 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users