• You cannot reply to this topic

minutes for june

#1 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 July 2006 - 07:19 PM

when will we be able to read them?

can the cfss minutes web page/site be updated to include march though to june by the end of this month?

im very interested in junes minutes.
A new hope.

#2 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 08 July 2006 - 07:12 PM

View Postdeath, on Jul 7 2006, 08:19 PM, said:

can the cfss minutes web page/site be updated to include march though to june by the end of this month?

Which year?
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#3 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 09 July 2006 - 01:30 PM

This post has been edited by death: 09 July 2006 - 01:31 PM

A new hope.

#4 User is offline   dalekpete 

• CFC & Trust Officer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Cricket, Doctor Who and criminal justice.

Posted 09 July 2006 - 09:59 PM

View Postdeath, on Jul 7 2006, 08:19 PM, said:

Thet seem to be there for me...
Peter Whiteley

#5 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary

Posted 09 July 2006 - 11:14 PM

View Postdalekpete, on Jul 9 2006, 10:59 PM, said:

Only a few weeks late plus a few months late for the others. You must be so proud to be part of something so efficient.

Lets see how long we have to wait for the next thrilling installment that will be July's minutes.
Guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

#6 User is offline   mr. smith 

• Legend

Posted 09 July 2006 - 11:37 PM

View PostTown_Fan, on Jul 10 2006, 12:14 AM, said:

Only a few weeks late plus a few months late for the others. You must be so proud to be part of something so efficient.

Lets see how long we have to wait for the next thrilling installment that will be July's minutes.

whats happened to april?

#7 User is offline   Duckys Moved 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Golf<br />Football<br />Fishing<br />Lager

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:55 AM

View PostTown_Fan, on Jul 10 2006, 12:14 AM, said:

You will still be pleased to know that one of the headlines on the main page is a "Happy New Year" message.

Party in the park 400 paying people at £5 means another £2K off fundraising. What's the point !!

Come on CFSS apart from Pete can someone please come onto YOUR website and respond to the endless questions being posed to you.

#8 User is offline   Balearic Mac 

• If you see it, say it...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:07 PM

View PostDuckys Moved, on Jul 10 2006, 11:55 AM, said:

You will still be pleased to know that one of the headlines on the main page is a "Happy New Year" message.

Party in the park 400 paying people at £5 means another £2K off fundraising. What's the point !!

Come on CFSS apart from Pete can someone please come onto YOUR website and respond to the endless questions being posed to you.

How's about we get TwoBob to do a Q & A on Peak? We need one or two things clarifying, don't we..?
"and a pair of those Geoff Mitchell glasses, please."

#9 User is offline   Duckys Moved 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Golf<br />Football<br />Fishing<br />Lager

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:59 PM

View PostBalearic Mac, on Jul 10 2006, 04:07 PM, said:

How's about we get TwoBob to do a Q & A on Peak? We need one or two things clarifying, don't we..?

Totally Agree.

#10 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:14 PM

View Postdalekpete, on Jul 9 2006, 10:59 PM, said:

interesting minutes pete. thankyou

am i mis-interpreting them, or did a cfss board member propose the society sell up?

secondly, your discusion on the "green issue" was...... what about this green stuff phil? reply, we will consider it...........as said earlier, no one boithered to pick up a phone.

ground costings at an estimated £9 million. so if we get say, £4.5 mill from sale of saltergate, and £2.5 mill from grants etc. shortfall of £2 million. can we really afford that level of extra debt? seems a bit high pete, £9 million. does that include any estimated land purchase?

This post has been edited by death: 10 July 2006 - 05:13 PM

A new hope.

#11 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:20 PM

View Postdeath, on Jul 10 2006, 05:14 PM, said:

interesting minutes.

am i mis-interpreting them, or did a cfss board member propose the society sell up?

secondly, your discusion on the "green issue" was what about this green stuff phil? reply, we will consider it. as said earlier, no one boithered to pick up a phone.

ground costings at an estimated £9 million. so if we get say, £4.5 mill from sale of saltergate, and £2.5 mill from grants etc. shortfall of £2 million. can we really afford that level of extra debt? seems a bit high pete £9 million. does that include any estimated land purchase?

It was nice to see confirmation if what Ive suspected that the cost of the land has still not been agreed. No wonder they delay publishing thesminutes people might get some idea of whats going on.

Yes it looks like a CFSS board is now questioning the faith. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel? Not likely with Phil "Velcro" Tooley at the helm though.

#12 User is offline   h again 

• Legend

Posted 10 July 2006 - 07:38 PM

View PostTown_Fan, on Jul 10 2006, 05:20 PM, said:

It was nice to see confirmation if what Ive suspected that the cost of the land has still not been agreed. No wonder they delay publishing thesminutes people might get some idea of whats going on.

Yes it looks like a CFSS board is now questioning the faith. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel? Not likely with Phil "Velcro" Tooley at the helm though.

Someone on the CFSS Board is indeed asking the questions that you were too useless to join and ask yourself, and good luck to him - he has my greatest respect. YOUR best policy would be to keep quiet for a while and let someone with a little more honour do what you couldn't be bothered to do, for all your fine ideas of ambition.

#13 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 10 July 2006 - 07:41 PM

View Posth again, on Jul 10 2006, 08:38 PM, said:

Someone on the CFSS Board is indeed asking the questions that you were too useless to join and ask yourself, and good luck to him - he has my greatest respect. YOUR best policy would be to keep quiet for a while and let someone with a little more honour do what you couldn't be bothered to do, for all your fine ideas of ambition.

Heaven forbid, the club must be in turmoil, a CFSS rep asking about something for a fan. It must be a new start. If people put themselves up for elcetion to represent the fans then that's what they should do. If they don't want to represent the fans and the fans views and have their own agendas, then that's where the problems start.

#14 User is offline   Bankrobber 

• 83 goals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Arctic Sheets and Fields of Wheat

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:58 PM

View PostTown_Fan, on Jul 10 2006, 05:20 PM, said:

"...with the cost of the land still awaited", i think it said.

That of course might suggest that WB have not told the club how much they want for the land yet.
The greatest miscarriage of justice since my case against the producers of the Never Ending Story

#15 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary

Posted 10 July 2006 - 09:09 PM

View PostBankrobber, on Jul 10 2006, 09:58 PM, said:

"...with the cost of the land still awaited", i think it said.

That of course might suggest that WB have not told the club how much they want for the land yet.

Then the price not been agreed has it? Thus what I say stands. How can we move forward not knowing this?

Personally I think your naive if you believe WB havent given the club at least a ball park figure.

#16 User is offline   Bankrobber 

• 83 goals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Arctic Sheets and Fields of Wheat

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:13 PM

View PostTown_Fan, on Jul 10 2006, 10:09 PM, said:

Then the price not been agreed has it? Thus what I say stands. How can we move forward not knowing this?

Personally I think your naive if you believe WB havent given the club at least a ball park figure.

Even if they had, how could the club agree a 'ball park figure', i.e. one that isn't exact?

I actually think the best we could hope for is that someone from the club has at least got an idea from WB what they want for the land for several different development scenarios, and has sought to get some agreements in principle for each of those scenarios. Then when (hopefully) one is eventually given the green light we are away. I am realistic enough to concede that this is unlikely.
The greatest miscarriage of justice since my case against the producers of the Never Ending Story

#17 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:02 PM

View PostBankrobber, on Jul 11 2006, 07:13 PM, said:

Even if they had, how could the club agree a 'ball park figure', i.e. one that isn't exact?

I actually think the best we could hope for is that someone from the club has at least got an idea from WB what they want for the land for several different development scenarios, and has sought to get some agreements in principle for each of those scenarios. Then when (hopefully) one is eventually given the green light we are away. I am realistic enough to concede that this is unlikely.

Of course the option is WB have said exactly what they want for the land and we just cant afford it. See Death's post re a potential budget shortfall of 2 million quid.

#18 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 15 July 2006 - 04:39 PM

View PostTown_Fan, on Jul 12 2006, 04:02 PM, said:

Of course the option is WB have said exactly what they want for the land and we just cant afford it. See Death's post re a potential budget shortfall of 2 million quid.

is it gonna be £2million short? any chance of an answer?
A new hope.

#19 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary

Posted 17 July 2006 - 02:45 PM

View Postdeath, on Jul 15 2006, 05:39 PM, said:

The only way this club answers questions or concerns is through political spin on the website and thinly veiled (and by thinly veiled i mean massive blocked text) references in the CFSS meeting minutes. Its quite frankly pathetic.

It only serves to futher the divide those with concerns and those who are happy to continue to ride the gravy train.

With its membership and stock at an all time low CFSS should be building bridges but it seems to hold CFC fans with nothing but disdain.

Im sick of them treating the fan base like children.

#20 User is offline   Mr.Spireite 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:02 AM

View Postdeath, on Jul 15 2006, 05:39 PM, said:

But don't forget £2million short of a figure that's well short of building a decent facility....

:P

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users