Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Fans Takeover Thread - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (23 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fans Takeover Thread

#241 User is offline   Skywalker 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:22 AM

Any update Zorro?
If only....

#242 User is offline   CFC91 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 December 2018 - 10:22 AM

Dragging this back up after the posts made by Zorro elsewhere.

Good luck my friend, you have the support of the fans and the town I am sure.

#243 User is offline   Nivo 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:29 AM

View PostCFC91, on 27 December 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

Dragging this back up after the posts made by Zorro elsewhere.

Good luck my friend, you have the support of the fans and the town I am sure.

It's probably best for Zorro to provide an update as eight months is a long time without any news.

#244 User is offline   spireitetoo 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2018 - 06:18 PM

View PostNivo, on 28 December 2018 - 08:29 AM, said:

It's probably best for Zorro to provide an update as eight months is a long time without any news.

I think it's clear by his silence over that period of time, that he can't raise anywhere nr the amount needed to rid us of allen
all we are saying, is give us ...a goal, or 2+

#245 User is offline   CFC91 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2018 - 06:26 PM

View Postspireitetoo, on 28 December 2018 - 06:18 PM, said:

I think it's clear by his silence over that period of time, that he can't raise anywhere nr the amount needed to rid us of allen

Read the other thread

#246 User is offline   Zorro 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:08 PM

View Postspireitetoo, on 28 December 2018 - 06:18 PM, said:

I’m lost how you came to that conclusion. The initial interest died many moons ago with the asking price. The new interest has been going on backwards and forwards since December 10th, in between that time there has been lots of questions and lots of reading. If you hadn’t noticed, the Christmas holidays have been upon us and some of us have other commitments and family life’s.

I apologise to you if I’m not posting on here daily and giving you the information that my legal representatives are giving me. Wheels are in motion and ty to those who have messaged me with support.

Would you just jump into the fire without asking questions or check figures?

Z
"You've never had it so good!!!"

#247 User is offline   Trigger 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Zzz

Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:13 PM

View PostZorro, on 28 December 2018 - 08:08 PM, said:

I’m lost how you came to that conclusion. The initial interest died many moons ago with the asking price. The new interest has been going on backwards and forwards since December 10th, in between that time there has been lots of questions and lots of reading. If you hadn’t noticed, the Christmas holidays have been upon us and some of us have other commitments and family life’s.

I apologise to you if I’m not posting on here daily and giving you the information that my legal representatives are giving me. Wheels are in motion and ty to those who have messaged me with support.

Z

Il contact you tomorrow when I wake up to the £108 million from winning the euros tonight!
Here we go again!

#248 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:31 PM

Z

Best of luck to all concerned and I know it's a very genuine effort, but two words stick out from your post, two words that I think will haunt any genuine buyer..."asking price"..
I wish you well, and hope you succeed. I think we all do!
East stand second class citizen.

#249 User is offline   dtp 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:03 PM

Z

Thanks for the update Zorro.

Nobody should jump into any fire without asking questions, checking figures, or making sure they can afford both the initial and the ongoing running costs of what they are taking on.

Hope your discussions bear fruit and we can look forward to a "Happy & Succesful New Year" under new ownership.

Oh! And by the way, no more pitch invasions which might prove to be an extra cost to the club and possible new owners going forward.

#250 User is offline   spireitetoo 

• Legend

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:03 PM

Z

Bit touchy, maybe it's keeping you awake at nite??
I know Nowt of the 1st attempt failing and that interest had started again recently maybe a update on here would have helped that, (I don't read every post on every thread so apologies if you have) goodluck with your next attempt, I wish I was in a position to be financially beneficial to you, alas without a good lottery win, maybe an update every now and again might give us minions a Ray of hope??

This post has been edited by spireitetoo: 28 December 2018 - 10:04 PM

all we are saying, is give us ...a goal, or 2+

#251 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:17 PM

View Postspireitetoo, on 28 December 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

Bit touchy, maybe it's keeping you awake at nite??
I know Nowt of the 1st attempt failing and that interest had started again recently maybe a update on here would have helped that, (I don't read every post on every thread so apologies if you have) goodluck with your next attempt, I wish I was in a position to be financially beneficial to you, alas without a good lottery win, maybe an update every now and again might give us minions a Ray of hope??

Any genuine attempts to buy the club will have to be conducted in private, as much as we'd all like bobs board isn't the place to post updates.
East stand second class citizen.

#252 User is offline   dim view 

• Legend

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:55 PM

I’m lost how you came to that conclusion. The initial interest died many moons ago with the asking price. The new interest has been going on backwards and forwards since December 10th...
Z

So. new negotiations started on the 10th, a new CEO started on the 13th, and Carson resigned on the 27th. Let's hope these facts are not unconnected to your worthy efforts Rob.
Get it on, bang the gong , get it on

#253 User is offline   Nivo 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2018 - 09:05 AM

I'm a bit lost. I've looked at the post again on the other thread from the 26th (http://www.thecfss.c...dpost&p=1441132) and there is no mention of any negotiations or consortium being in the pipeline. In fact, to me at least, my interpretation was quite the opposite.

#254 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 29 December 2018 - 09:17 AM

dtp said:

1546030991[/url]' post='1442336']
Nobody should jump into any fire without asking questions and the ongoing running costs of what they are taking on.

That is the thing which will be the killer. A lot of money would be needed just to stop the ship from sinking, and that’s after any takeover.
A new hope.

#255 Guest_Quaker_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 December 2018 - 11:08 AM

Z

You have to appreciate people will come to their own conclusions when offered no information, it’s human nature, I’ve done the same myself.

The football club is a very emotive subject to many people, unless they know work is actually being done behind the scenes they will assume it’s not. You have now come out and given us a small snippet of info. We now know people haven’t given up.

#256 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2018 - 11:33 AM

View PostQuaker, on 29 December 2018 - 11:08 AM, said:

You have to appreciate people will come to their own conclusions when offered no information, it’s human nature, I’ve done the same myself.

The football club is a very emotive subject to many people, unless they know work is actually being done behind the scenes they will assume it’s not. You have now come out and given us a small snippet of info. We now know people haven’t given up.

First rule of corporate transactions - keep everything as secret as possible until you have something to announce...

Second rule - do your due diligence and when you think you have finished do some more just to be certain. DA has biught and sold a few businesses so knows what he is doibg, if you dont jave that experirnce then tread carefully.

I am happy that Zorro is handling this in the right way. He will speak when there is something to say...
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#257 User is offline   clarevoyant. 

• Legend

Posted 29 December 2018 - 11:47 AM

Good luck and godspeed, Zorro 👏
Derbyshire is Derbyshire
Yorkshire is Yorkshire

Never the twain shall meet.
Again

#258 User is offline   metallilad 

• Legend
  • Interests:CFC.
    Music (the louder,faster the better).

Posted 29 December 2018 - 11:54 AM

My apologies here but which is it?
There is a potential takeover in the pipeline?
Or.
Negotiations with potential investors with the view to a potential takeover are in the pipeline?
Life goes on. Whatever happens.

#259 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend

Posted 29 December 2018 - 12:31 PM

View Postmetallilad, on 29 December 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

My apologies here but which is it?
There is a potential takeover in the pipeline?
Or.
Negotiations with potential investors with the view to a potential takeover are in the pipeline?

Lets just show a bid of respect and patience.
God I hate this league.

#260 User is offline   whittman 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2018 - 12:54 PM

View Postclarevoyant., on 29 December 2018 - 11:47 AM, said:

Good luck and godspeed, Zorro 👏

Agreed

Share this topic:

• (23 Pages)
  • +