• +

Another Spireite Lost

#41 User is offline   LondonBlue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post

Posted 17 June 2022 - 05:23 PM

View PostTown_Fan, on 17 June 2022 - 05:11 PM, said:

Forgive me I dont mean to hijack the thread but I hope people will see the sentiment behind my suggestion...

Would there be any value in adding an In Memoriam section to the message board? We get these threads occasionally and they eventually drop off and, such is life, never really thought of again.

I just wonder if the threads could be collated or the occasion marked some way? The naming of this board was to recognise Bob's passing so its not without precedent. Just thinking aloud.

Great suggestion

#42 User is offline   topsyblue 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 June 2022 - 07:27 PM

Agreed.

#43 User is offline   spireitetoo 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 June 2022 - 07:53 PM

Forgive me I dont mean to hijack the thread but I hope people will see the sentiment behind my suggestion...

Would there be any value in adding an In Memoriam section to the message board? We get these threads occasionally and they eventually drop off and, such is life, never really thought of again.

I just wonder if the threads could be collated or the occasion marked some way? The naming of this board was to recognise Bob's passing so its not without precedent. Just thinking aloud.

Cracking idea
all we are saying, is give us ...a goal, or 2+

#44 User is offline   It's bolted 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 June 2022 - 08:18 PM

Yes brilliant suggestion and thanks for thinking aloud ,100% for the Town Fans suggestion 👍

#45 User is offline   mr. smith 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2022 - 06:38 PM

another one gone today
alan 'jack' stoppard

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic