Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: The End Of Brexit? - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (223 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The End Of Brexit? Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#4401 User is offline   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 March 2024 - 09:56 PM

😂😂 got to be a parody at this point

#4402 User is offline   Misnomer 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2024 - 10:41 PM

View Postisleaiw1, on 27 March 2024 - 10:28 PM, said:

Pleasant. You know what they say about resorting to insults...?

Is that all you have to say? What a fabulous contribution, Ian....keep it coming.

If you only knew what he's said about me on other threads. You might have a better understanding of my lack of respect for him.

So, before you start throwing around your moral superiority and attempting to belittle me, get some facts behind you.

This post has been edited by Misnomer: 27 March 2024 - 10:54 PM

#4403 User is offline   s42blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tarn, cycling.

Posted 28 March 2024 - 12:02 AM

View PostMisnomer, on 27 March 2024 - 10:41 PM, said:

Is that all you have to say? What a fabulous contribution, Ian....keep it coming.

If you only knew what he's said about me on other threads. You might have a better understanding of my lack of respect for him.

So, before you start throwing around your moral superiority and attempting to belittle me, get some facts behind you.

There’s no acceptable reason for those insults on a public forum.

As for it being some kind of revenge for what he’s “said about you on other threads”…. C’mon, have a word with yourself.
"Can't change or choose your football club. Sorry son"

#4404 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 28 March 2024 - 01:14 AM

Mods / Moondog come on down….

#4405 User is offline   Johnnyspireite7 

• Legend
  • Interests:Town, Formula 1, England & Yorkshire Cricket.

Posted 28 March 2024 - 03:29 AM

View Postisleaiw1, on 27 March 2024 - 10:28 PM, said:

Pleasant. You know what they say about resorting to insults...?

I've been called far worse by people better than this idiot, don't worry I'm going to report it when I can get on a device where I can do so. Just because he is blind to the evidence that had been reported repeatedly even in the (to coin a phrase of the earl's) Mailesque' media. The one word I object to is the arrogant one!
"Do you think I'm here for your amusement" & good riddance to bad rubbish

#4406 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 28 March 2024 - 07:23 AM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 28 March 2024 - 01:14 AM, said:

Mods / Moondog come on down….

As repeatedly stated, you need to report any offensive postings as all threads aren't read, fortunately another poster respected this hence the removal of the offensive postings and suspension of the culprit

#4407 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2024 - 08:26 AM

View PostMisnomer, on 27 March 2024 - 10:41 PM, said:

No belittling, but I believe that if you can be anything be nice, and just because one person stoops into the gutter, it doesnt mean we all should.
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#4408 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 28 March 2024 - 09:41 AM

It's almost as if 'The Crank Formerly Known As Carlsberg' has another, even more malajusted and malevolent account...
Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#4409 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 28 March 2024 - 09:47 AM

View Postmoondog, on 28 March 2024 - 07:23 AM, said:

As repeatedly stated, you need to report any offensive postings as all threads aren't read, fortunately another poster respected this hence the removal of the offensive postings and suspension of the culprit

I did

#4410 User is offline   moondog 

• Legend
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 28 March 2024 - 09:55 AM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 28 March 2024 - 09:47 AM, said:

I did

Nothing has come through on this occasion and I'm confident the report function has been fixed

#4411 User is offline   Misnomer 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2024 - 01:02 PM

View Posts42blue, on 28 March 2024 - 12:02 AM, said:

There’s no acceptable reason for those insults on a public forum.

As for it being some kind of revenge for what he’s “said about you on other threads”…. C’mon, have a word with yourself.

I do hope you are going to highlight Josh calling Gordon Brittas a 'biych' yesterday?....Yer know, for consistency. I wonder if Ian will 🤔 anyone?

#4412 User is offline   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe

Posted 02 April 2024 - 01:18 PM

He was being a little bitch tbf

#4413 User is offline   s42blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2024 - 02:55 PM

View PostMisnomer, on 02 April 2024 - 01:02 PM, said:

I do hope you are going to highlight Josh calling Gordon Brittas a 'biych' yesterday?....Yer know, for consistency. I wonder if Ian will 🤔 anyone?

Firstly I’m not Ian. Secondly I’ll highlight name calling to my own level.

As I said I thought your insult had no place on this or any other forum. I did not however report you to the mods.

#4414 User is offline   Misnomer 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2024 - 03:48 PM

View Posts42blue, on 02 April 2024 - 02:55 PM, said:

Firstly I’m not Ian. Secondly I’ll highlight name calling to my own level.

As I said I thought your insult had no place on this or any other forum. I did not however report you to the mods.

I'm aware you are not Ian.

Oh, I see; how selective of you.

You said, 'personal abuse' has no place on forums. Josh calling Brittas a little bitch isn't abuse? Just for clarity, like....so I know your levels.

Johnny went crying to the mods. He can dish it, but can't take it. Standard keyboard warrior, just like CPS.

#4415 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2024 - 03:53 PM

View PostMisnomer, on 02 April 2024 - 03:48 PM, said:

You said, 'personal abuse' has no place on forums. Josh calling Brittas a little bitch isn't abuse? Just for clarity, like....so I know your levels.

Johnny went crying to the mods. He can dish it, but can't take it. Standard keyboard warrior, just like CPS.

Your comments were way out of line and needed removing. I dont give two hoots whether you are on here or not, you are very easy to ignore, but that post needed taking down. So no keyboard warrior, I reported it. Also dont give two hoots whether you like that or not as frankly your opinion on anything just passes me by.

edited to add I havent seen Josh's comment on gordon's post, but does it sound as though it was reportable, probably not, sounds like a bit of harmless fun. Two words which I would never use to describe anything you post. Does that distinguish sufficiently?

This post has been edited by isleaiw1: 02 April 2024 - 03:55 PM

Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#4416 User is offline   Misnomer 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2024 - 04:37 PM

View Postisleaiw1, on 02 April 2024 - 03:53 PM, said:

Your comments were way out of line and needed removing. I dont give two hoots whether you are on here or not, you are very easy to ignore, but that post needed taking down. So no keyboard warrior, I reported it. Also dont give two hoots whether you like that or not as frankly your opinion on anything just passes me by.

edited to add I havent seen Josh's comment on gordon's post, but does it sound as though it was reportable, probably not, sounds like a bit of harmless fun. Two words which I would never use to describe anything you post. Does that distinguish sufficiently?

It's mutual. You're holier than thou sanctimony is extremely nauseating, as is your know-all attitude to absolutely everything that is discussed on here. There is always some anecdote you can offer, that you arrogantly view as somehow meant to trump the opposing viewpoint.

No, it just means you're a hypocrite; but I know that already. So, in essence, one word offends you to the point of reporting it to the mods; another abusive word, you see as nothing more than a bit of fun.... quite remarkable.

#4417 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 02 April 2024 - 05:01 PM

Looool

Looool

#4418 User is offline   s42blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2024 - 05:11 PM

Incorrect. I said “those levels of personal abuse” so please if you’re trying to reply reputing a statement at least do the decent thing of getting your facts right, rather than selective.

Yes I say I would grade abuse…don’t most people? I’d say a “twit” isn’t as abusive as the term you used…

So yet again you resort to insults? I’ve no time for CPS but no one deserves abuse.

#4419 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2024 - 06:31 PM

View PostMisnomer, on 02 April 2024 - 04:37 PM, said:

It's mutual. You're holier than thou sanctimony is extremely nauseating, as is your know-all attitude to absolutely everything that is discussed on here. There is always some anecdote you can offer, that you arrogantly view as somehow meant to trump the opposing viewpoint.

No, it just means you're a hypocrite; but I know that already. So, in essence, one word offends you to the point of reporting it to the mods; another abusive word, you see as nothing more than a bit of fun.... quite remarkable.

Nothing better in life than finding out that someone dislikes you when it would make your day to be nothing like them ;)

My anecdotes are things that have happened to me, because of what I have done. The most worrying thing for me is that you talk about teaching.... now as a school trustee, your behaviours on here would really worry me..

Maybe the hypocrite is because I have met Josh and know his sense of humour.... or maybe it is because one of the asian woman I employed (Sikh, not Muslim if it matters) when asked what three words she would use to describe herself said "mad Asian bitch". It made me spit my tea out, and I've always found it humorous not insulting since. Sorry, another anecdote, not arrogant or meant to trump, just a fact....

So pretty unremarkable actually (although she was very good at her job and like you its all about meritocracy for me - but then I'm a middle aged white bloke, I would say that....
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#4420 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 11 April 2024 - 06:35 PM

Time for the dwindling number of pro Brexiters to close eyes and put fingers in ears again...

https://www.theguard...on-report-finds

https://www.bloomber...on-allianz-says

https://edition.cnn....arge/index.html

This post has been edited by The Earl of Chesterfield: 11 April 2024 - 06:35 PM

Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

Share this topic:

• (223 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic