• You cannot reply to this topic

Lutons Lockyer Collapse - Cardiac Career over - probably

#21 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 December 2023 - 10:36 AM

View PostAndy Spireite, on 17 December 2023 - 10:05 AM, said:

You've been repeatedly asked for statistics to back up this claim that "loads of" people are suddenly dropping dead from blood clots as a result of being vaccinated for covid and have spectacularly failed to provide anything except tired conspiracy theories and lazy generalisations. If you have some stats then let's debate them, otherwise, I'd suggest, that this type of intervention just looks a bit pathetic.

There’s a whole lot of research by sports governing bodies (which is wise as could potentially save lives or costly law suits etc etc).
Absolutely not one bit of evidence found that a jab has caused any effect.

#22 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2023 - 10:46 AM

View PostManfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 17 December 2023 - 10:08 AM, said:

I didn’t get jabbed pal, that’s probably why I’m not as bitter as you, I was making a few observations, but if your not happy with my freedom to post my thoughts why don’t you go crying to the mods like you usually do.

well if you posted it on social media it would be fact checked and listed as not supported by facts, we should do the same here...
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#23 User is offline   JonB 

• Legend

Posted 17 December 2023 - 11:00 AM

There was a load of the conspiracy stuff when Charlie Wyke of Wigan had an issue then it turned out he wasn’t jabbed and they all went quiet again….

#24 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 17 December 2023 - 12:43 PM

View PostAndy Spireite, on 17 December 2023 - 10:05 AM, said:

You've been repeatedly asked for statistics to back up this claim that "loads of" people are suddenly dropping dead from blood clots as a result of being vaccinated for covid and have spectacularly failed to provide anything except tired conspiracy theories and lazy generalisations. If you have some stats then let's debate them, otherwise, I'd suggest, that this type of intervention just looks a bit pathetic.

He also said the actor from friends died of it - despite the autopsy revealing a ketamine overdose.
A new hope.

#25 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 17 December 2023 - 12:46 PM

View Postspireitetoo, on 16 December 2023 - 09:23 PM, said:

Yep, you've gotta wish the lad well, and hope he's gunna take the advice of the medical professionals treating him, a 3rd time he might not be so lucky..

He had heart surgery after the play off semi
A new hope.

#26 User is offline   stokey 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2023 - 12:56 PM

"Conspiracy Theory" is a term invented by the CIA shortly after the Kennedy Assassination in a feeble attempt to undermine pertinent questions arising from overwhelming evidence that it was an inside job, adding to the age-old divide and conquer routine that works so well. 60 years on, and it's pretty obvious what happened

Why people are ridiculed and mocked when observing increasing correlations of instances like this, and when they're merely wanting the best for society is beyond me.

Who fact-checks the fact-checkers, and more importantly - who funds the fact-checkers?

This post has been edited by stokey: 17 December 2023 - 12:58 PM

#27 User is online   rodney 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2023 - 01:02 PM

View PostManfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 17 December 2023 - 09:50 AM, said:

It’s not helpful that every time somebody in their 40s or 50s suddenly collapses with a blood clot people get called conspiracy theorists for just asking questions.

If these booster shots aren’t causing these sudden deaths then why don’t they tell us what is.

There loadsa people on the ‘died suddenly’ list these days, not just celebrities and footballers, we all know people that wouldn’t be dead now if they’d not been boosted and there’s no point in getting angry at the pure bloods who were proven correct all along.

People wanted to keep their jobs and go abroad so they got duped and went along with it, the majority of people regret getting vaccinated anyway whether they admit it or not, this next year there’ll be loads more of em, you mark my words.

Please keep your uneducated comments to yourself.

#28 User is offline   boot 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2023 - 02:22 PM

View Poststokey, on 17 December 2023 - 12:56 PM, said:

"Conspiracy Theory" is a term invented by the CIA shortly after the Kennedy Assassination in a feeble attempt to undermine pertinent questions arising from overwhelming evidence that it was an inside job, adding to the age-old divide and conquer routine that works so well. 60 years on, and it's pretty obvious what happened

Why people are ridiculed and mocked when observing increasing correlations of instances like this, and when they're merely wanting the best for society is beyond me.

Who fact-checks the fact-checkers, and more importantly - who funds the fact-checkers?

"The best for society."

Medical science has without doubt been the greatest contributor to that. Would you care to believe a worldwide medical profession containing some of the best brains on the planet, or some anonymous poster on Bob's Board ?

This post has been edited by boot: 17 December 2023 - 02:24 PM

#29 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 17 December 2023 - 02:31 PM

View Postboot, on 17 December 2023 - 02:22 PM, said:

"The best for society."

Medical science has without doubt been the greatest contributor to that. Would you care to believe a worldwide medical profession containing some of the best brains on the planet, or some anonymous poster on Bob's Board ?

The only persons advice I would trust is Mr mercury as he’s always right

#30 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 17 December 2023 - 02:35 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 17 December 2023 - 02:31 PM, said:

The only persons advice I would trust is Mr mercury as he’s always right

I wouldn’t trust a word that you say…
There ya go!

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 17 December 2023 - 02:54 PM

East stand second class citizen.

#31 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post
  • Interests:Chesterfield
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 17 December 2023 - 04:38 PM

stokey said:

1702817800[/url]' post='1790889']

Cheers pal, it’s nice to see there’s 1 person on here that can actually handle a difference of opinion and can actually understand genuine concern.

Let me in!

#32 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 17 December 2023 - 04:56 PM

rodney said:

1702818120[/url]' post='1790891']
Please keep your uneducated comments to yourself.

I’m not claiming to be educated, only observant.

PS does anybody remember Sudden Adult Death Syndrome prior to 2022? No, me either.

Maybe if the medical authorities actually gave us some proper clarification it would stop people speculating on the internet.

Until then I won’t keep my comments to myself because I’ve got as much right to make them as anyone else on here but thanks for the polite response.
Let me in!

#33 User is online   rodney 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2023 - 05:07 PM

View PostManfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 17 December 2023 - 04:56 PM, said:

PS does anybody remember Sudden Adult Death Syndrome prior to 2022? No, me either.

Maybe if the medical authorities actually gave us some proper clarification it would stop people speculating on the internet.

Until then I won’t keep my comments to myself because I’ve got as much right to make them as anyone else on here but thanks for the polite response.

Sudden cardiac problems have been around for decades. A mate of mine in the late 80s tragically died, terry Yoraths son in 1994 tragically died and then the Bolton lad who fortunately survived. So in answer to your question it’s been around for decades!

#34 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2023 - 05:29 PM

View PostManfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 17 December 2023 - 04:56 PM, said:

Been known of for decades.... see here... https://en.wikipedia...death_syndrome.

Lots of formal medical studies to better understand it. You know, real experts who are studying data and facts, not just stirring controversy...
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#35 User is offline   eddymelt 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2023 - 05:31 PM

View Postboot, on 17 December 2023 - 02:22 PM, said:

"The best for society."

It depends what medical science and Worldwide medical profession you wish to accept. The Worldwide medical profession that follows the actual, constantly evolving science, or the dogmatic Worldwide medical profession that follows the science that follows the money?
Who're the biggest TV advertisers by some considerable way? Big Pharma is the answer
I think that the anonymous poster on Bob's Board was, perhaps, alluding to this and asking questions?

Imho I don't think it's right to point the finger straight at the jabs, and although there are a few instances of it happening before 2020, this definitely never used to happen anywhere near as much across not just the sporting World, but all ages and demographics.

To not ask questions would be irresponsible?

#36 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 17 December 2023 - 05:48 PM

View Posteddymelt, on 17 December 2023 - 05:31 PM, said:

this definitely never used to happen anywhere near as much across not just the sporting World, but all ages and demographics.

You have stats or a source to back this claim up?
A new hope.

#37 User is offline   60s 70s Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 17 December 2023 - 06:21 PM

View PostWooden Spoon, on 17 December 2023 - 05:48 PM, said:

You have stats or a source to back this claim up?

One stat is that the population of the UK has increased by over 8% since the turn of the century. Wonder how that compares to the actual increase or decrease in incidences of sudden cardiac arrest?

#38 User is offline   jonnythespireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2023 - 06:36 PM

View PostManfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 16 December 2023 - 09:43 PM, said:

Clot shot?

Nothing to see here (again)

A particularly crass and misinformed offering. Grow up.
YOU CHOOSE YOUR LEADERS AND PLACE YOUR TRUST AS THEIR LIES WASH YOU DOWN AND THEIR PROMISES RUST.

#39 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 17 December 2023 - 06:54 PM

eddymelt said:

1702834306[/url]' post='1790928']
It depends what medical science and Worldwide medical profession you wish to accept. The Worldwide medical profession that follows the actual, constantly evolving science, or the dogmatic Worldwide medical profession that follows the science that follows the money?
Who're the biggest TV advertisers by some considerable way? Big Pharma is the answer
I think that the anonymous poster on Bob's Board was, perhaps, alluding to this and asking questions?

Imho I don't think it's right to point the finger straight at the jabs, and although there are a few instances of it happening before 2020, this definitely never used to happen anywhere near as much across not just the sporting World, but all ages and demographics.

To not ask questions would be irresponsible?

Excellent post, articulated and sensitively worded (unlike mine) but you’ve summed up my thoughts in a nutshell, cheers.

Let me in!

#40 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 17 December 2023 - 07:22 PM

1 more thing, for those who like to delve into facts and statistics……

Would anybody like to compare the number of professional footballers who’ve collapsed on the field of play with ‘unknown heart problems’ in the last 3 years to the number who did likewise in the 100 years prior to that?

Just for balance like.
Let me in!

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users