Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: We Get The Ball Up In There Box And Then What - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

We Get The Ball Up In There Box And Then What

#1 User is offline   warfey is a spireite 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:10 AM

DIFFICULT CONDITIONS admitadly but we get the ball to there box , OH now what ? wheres our strikers to pass to , OHwait a minute cant get it to doyley ,so who can i pass it to ? theyre aint no one , so we lose possesion and ultimatly lose again , one striker at this level CRAZY :angry

#2 User is offline   JonB 

• Legend

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:19 AM

View Postwarfey is a spireite, on 22 October 2014 - 07:10 AM, said:

DIFFICULT CONDITIONS admitadly but we get the ball to there box , OH now what ? wheres our strikers to pass to , OHwait a minute cant get it to doyley ,so who can i pass it to ? theyre aint no one , so we lose possesion and ultimatly lose again , one striker at this level CRAZY :angry

There are plenty of teams playing one up front at a far higher level than League 1 all around the world. I've said it before and will say it again...4-2-3-1 is arguably more attacking than 4-4-2 as with the three advanced midfielders you have more players further up the pitch. They need to get in the box though.

This is ignoring the fact its already worked plenty of times for us this season in this division.

#3 User is offline   martatcross 

• Legend

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:20 AM

View Postwarfey is a spireite, on 22 October 2014 - 07:10 AM, said:

1 striker is a tactic played by many managers even at Premiership level and international level why is it crazy. The squad isnt really brimming with strikers so it as to be what you have got. Cook knows the problems sadly fans seem to think that we have won the euro lottery if money wasnt available in the summer where is it coming from now read the accounts.

This post has been edited by martatcross: 22 October 2014 - 07:20 AM

Can't salute yer can't find a flag if that don't suit yer that's a drag

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users