Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Why Do I Always Get This? - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why Do I Always Get This?

#1 User is offline   trickytrevsfanclub 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 April 2021 - 10:45 PM

Everytime I post a new topic or reply on a thread I get this after posting.

Warning: require_once(/home/rtclayto/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classEmail.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rtclayto/public_html/forums/admin/sources/handlers/han_email.php on line 152

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/rtclayto/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classEmail.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/php:/home/rtclayto/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/') in /home/rtclayto/public_html/forums/admin/sources/handlers/han_email.php on line 152

Whatever I’ve posted always appears but I have to back page through everything to get back to the topic.
I’m using an IPhone XS Max with fully updated software. It’s been doing this for well over a year. Anyone have the same issue or know what’s happening?

#2 User is offline   hilly81 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2021 - 07:50 AM

View Posttrickytrevsfanclub, on 27 April 2021 - 10:45 PM, said:

Warning: require_once(/home/rtclayto/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classEmail.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rtclayto/public_html/forums/admin/sources/handlers/han_email.php on line 152

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/rtclayto/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classEmail.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/php:/home/rtclayto/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/') in /home/rtclayto/public_html/forums/admin/sources/handlers/han_email.php on line 152

Whatever I’ve posted always appears but I have to back page through everything to get back to the topic.
I’m using an IPhone XS Max with fully updated software. It’s been doing this for well over a year. Anyone have the same issue or know what’s happening?

The forum is a mess and it has been for a long time. It's been brought up loads of times over the last few years and people have even offered to chip in towards the cost of upgrading/hosting it somewhere different but nothing ever comes from it. I guess life gets in the way.

#3 User is online   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2021 - 08:00 AM

View Posttrickytrevsfanclub, on 27 April 2021 - 10:45 PM, said:

It's a known issue with seemingly no fix on the horizon. When you post and get it, make sure you press back like you're doing rather than refreshing (which posts the same post again). Other than that, nowt you can do, it's nowt to do with your device.

#4 User is offline   JonB 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2021 - 08:40 AM

I get the same issue on my iPhone 12, iPad, two different windows....as mentioned its the forum thats broke and nothing to do with what you are using to access. Normally when i get it i just go to my bookmark for the website and load the home page again.

#5 User is offline   trickytrevsfanclub 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2021 - 02:46 PM

Cheers fellas.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users