• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gordon Banks

#1 User is offline   bluecentre 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 October 2015 - 10:22 AM

Sorry I've had to use the name of one of our greatest players to attract your attention Mr Allen but I've been watching town since the days of George Smith and Gordon Banks when he played in the reserves in the central league,and I've never been so disillusioned as I am today.Yes I was one of the thousands along with my wife who handed over our cash for a season ticket but we feel we've been sold down the river.We don't have loads of cash to spend but chose to support the spireites as we've done for years,but the decisions being made to destroy our club are indefensible. There are obviously reasons for the decisions you are making but I for one cannot understand them.You have no intentions of presiding over a club in the championship,but if you think a club in the lower tier in any position in the league will fill the Proact then your losing your business acumen. you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time,please reverse your decisions before it's too late.

#2 User is offline   Cartman 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 October 2015 - 10:54 AM

Bit over dramatic

Destroy the club?

Some people have short memories

The football is not great at the moment, but the club is not in danger of being destroyed (as it nearly was in the past)

#3 User is offline   StaffsSpireite 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 October 2015 - 11:43 AM

Went to the cinema a couple of weeks ago here in Stoke....... bloke came and sat down next to us...... i turned round to see it was only the legend Gordon Banks.... Would have loved to have asked him loads of questions and chatted but could hardly do it in the middle of the film..... :-)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users