Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: No Email For Season Ticket Renewal - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

No Email For Season Ticket Renewal

#1 User is offline   PapiSauron 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post

Posted 26 March 2024 - 05:06 PM

Just a quick one incase anyone else has had the same issue.

I went to renew my season ticket however hadn’t received an email like everyone else, I tried logging in with email and surname but couldn’t get anywhere.

I rang the ticket office and said I hadn’t received an email like everyone else and she just said “note I can do about that duck, you’ll have to come down to renew” this didn’t really work for me with work commitments and stuff but she just laughed and said you’ve got plenty of time. I was more thinking about when tickets for certain games are season first to seasons ticket holders next year I was gonna struggle if I didn’t have an account.

Anyway my mate suggested using my customer number on the back of my season ticket and surname to create the account, this worked fine and I’ve managed to set everything up so if you haven’t received an email or are struggling with the set up then go to the link below and use your customer number and last name.

Hope that helps someone out if they need it.

https://www.eticketi...ActivateAccount

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users