• Group: Members with edit own post
  • Interests:Chesterfield
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 01 November 2023 - 05:41 PM

fishini said:

1698855960[/url]' post='1781390']
The trouble with conspiracy theorists is that they feel superior and smarter than most people but just come over as rather foolish and egotistical

Spoken like a man who abided by every rule, followed arrows around supermarkets, wore those flimsy pointless masks, got penned in like a sheep waiting to get pointlessly (or harmfully) vaccinated, stayed indoors with your kids while you should have been outside enjoying the summer and you obeyed all these stupid rules while the people who were telling you what to do did exactly what the hell they liked.

The trouble with conspiracy theorists is that they’re the first to tell you when you’ve been taken for a ride, you actually trusted the guidance of Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock over your own instincts and they took you for the ride of your life and had your pants down.

No wonder you’re a bitter old man, I’d feel, the same in your shoes fishface!
Let me in!

#14622 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 November 2023 - 05:54 PM

Mr Mercury, on 01 November 2023 - 05:15 PM, said:

I said the buck stopped with him during his time as PM, I don’t know the bloke personally, although I’d imagine he’d be good company over a bottle or two, so I can’t vouch for what he’s like personally, and tbh I don’t take much notice of a bloke like Cummings.

A question.

You take the Rememberance period seriously - yeah? You honour the generation who sacrificed so much to defeat the Nazis? So how does Johnson's callous indifference to that generations' well being sit with you, then? His repeated, almost mocking insistence they were expendable?

Like you I don't "know the bloke personally". But then I don't have to to realise how totally and utterly depraved he is...

This post has been edited by The Earl of Chesterfield: 01 November 2023 - 05:55 PM

Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#14623 User is online   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 01 November 2023 - 06:02 PM

The Earl of Chesterfield, on 01 November 2023 - 05:54 PM, said:

A question.

You take the Rememberance period seriously - yeah? You honour the generation who sacrificed so much to defeat the Nazis? So how does Johnson's callous indifference to that generations' well being sit with you, then? His repeated, almost mocking insistence they were expendable?

Like you I don't "know the bloke personally". But then I don't have to to realise how totally and utterly depraved he is...

Cummings say so? No idea what was said.
And if you don’t know him personally how have u reached that conclusion? The media that you keep telling us is so right wing led?
East stand second class citizen.

#14624 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 01 November 2023 - 06:39 PM

Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 01 November 2023 - 05:41 PM, said:

Spoken like a man who abided by every rule, followed arrows around supermarkets, wore those flimsy pointless masks, got penned in like a sheep waiting to get pointlessly (or harmfully) vaccinated, stayed indoors with your kids while you should have been outside enjoying the summer and you obeyed all these stupid rules while the people who were telling you what to do did exactly what the hell they liked.

The trouble with conspiracy theorists is that they’re the first to tell you when you’ve been taken for a ride, you actually trusted the guidance of Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock over your own instincts and they took you for the ride of your life and had your pants down.

No wonder you’re a bitter old man, I’d feel, the same in your shoes fishface!

Touched a nerve. Now get back to getting your facts from Facebook you silly little man. When you provide real credible facts to back your claims I will take you seriously until then .....
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#14625 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 01 November 2023 - 06:43 PM

Mr Mercury, on 01 November 2023 - 06:02 PM, said:

Cummings say so? No idea what was said.
And if you don’t know him personally how have u reached that conclusion? The media that you keep telling us is so right wing led?

No, the comments came from several sources close to Johnson.

And have been reported across the entire media.

It was a genuine question - so can we have a serious discussion about them without the denial or diversion?

This post has been edited by The Earl of Chesterfield: 01 November 2023 - 07:03 PM

#14626 User is online   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 01 November 2023 - 07:11 PM

The Earl of Chesterfield, on 01 November 2023 - 06:43 PM, said:

No, the comments came from several sources close to Johnson.

And have been reported across the entire media.

It was a genuine question - so can we have a serious discussion about them without the denial or diversion?

So their word against his then?
And are you awaiting Boris’s appearance or have you already climbed the gallows steps.
You detest the ground he treads, you call him depraved, you despise him. I don’t. That’s it in a nut shell.

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 01 November 2023 - 07:47 PM

East stand second class citizen.

#14627 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 01 November 2023 - 08:28 PM

Anyone with anything but pure scorn for Johnson is a mentalist

#14628 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 01 November 2023 - 08:50 PM

fishini said:

1698863966[/url]' post='1781417']
Touched a nerve. Now get back to getting your facts from Facebook you silly little man. When you provide real credible facts to back your claims I will take you seriously until then .....

These facts aren’t from Facebook you village idiot, these facts come directly from the Covid enquiry, do you actually keep up to date with current affairs before you type, you must be a proper thicko.

You’re the sheep who followed the rules, wore a pointless flimsy mask, got vaccinated, boosted, etc, I didn’t because I still retained the ability to think and make judgements by myself unlike idiots like you who actually received guidance from Johnson and Hancock and took their words seriously, it was bulls*** right from the off, don’t upyou now realise that you daft little man?

Now look in the mirror and tell yourself not to listen to the man on the telly and give yourself a slap with your triple boosted arm before you start accusing people of being conspiracy theorists who were right all along you complete cretin!
Let me in!

#14629 User is offline   Holmesc1 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2023 - 10:22 PM

Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 01 November 2023 - 08:50 PM, said:

These facts aren’t from Facebook you village idiot, these facts come directly from the Covid enquiry, do you actually keep up to date with current affairs before you type, you must be a proper thicko.

You’re the sheep who followed the rules, wore a pointless flimsy mask, got vaccinated, boosted, etc, I didn’t because I still retained the ability to think and make judgements by myself unlike idiots like you who actually received guidance from Johnson and Hancock and took their words seriously, it was bulls*** right from the off, don’t upyou now realise that you daft little man?

Now look in the mirror and tell yourself not to listen to the man on the telly and give yourself a slap with your triple boosted arm before you start accusing people of being conspiracy theorists who were right all along you complete cretin!

So every other government in other countrys conned folk into having vacines and started lock downs for a laugh?

#14630 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend

Posted 02 November 2023 - 05:08 AM

Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 01 November 2023 - 08:50 PM, said:

Must have missed the bit from the enquiry that stated the vaccine kills you. You have still not provided any proof yet. However I don't expect you to. Just hot air, empty words and insults is all you have to offer.
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#14631 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 02 November 2023 - 06:41 AM

Mr Mercury, on 01 November 2023 - 07:11 PM, said:

So their word against his then?
And are you awaiting Boris’s appearance or have you already climbed the gallows steps.
You detest the ground he treads, you call him depraved, you despise him. I don’t. That’s it in a nut shell.

I'm hoping this is just your winduperry.

'Cos if not, such jaw dropping denial (you actually attach any worth whatsoever to Johnson's 'word'?!) really has reached cultish levels...

#14632 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 02 November 2023 - 09:06 PM

fishini said:

1698901724[/url]' post='1781443']
Must have missed the bit from the enquiry that stated the vaccine kills you. You have still not provided any proof yet. However I don't expect you to. Just hot air, empty words and insults is all you have to offer.

Ok, I’m not gonna argue with you, I’m feeling agreeable this evening.

The lockdowns were obviously a necessity, it saved millions of lives staying indoors all summer.

Getting vaccinated and boosted several times stopped us catching Covid and saved millions more lives.

Those flimsy masks made me feel so much safer walking round the Coop to fetch a loaf of bread.

PS the data from the Covid vaccine medical TRIAL won’t be available until the 2060s so it would be impossible for me to state how many lives its taken or harmed but I suppose as long as you’re vouching for it we’re all alright.
Let me in!

#14633 User is online   s42blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tarn, cycling.

Posted 02 November 2023 - 09:20 PM

Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 02 November 2023 - 09:06 PM, said:

Ok, I’m not gonna argue with you, I’m feeling agreeable this evening.

The lockdowns were obviously a necessity, it saved millions of lives staying indoors all summer.

Getting vaccinated and boosted several times stopped us catching Covid and saved millions more lives.

Those flimsy masks made me feel so much safer walking round the Coop to fetch a loaf of bread.

PS the data from the Covid vaccine medical TRIAL won’t be available until the 2060s so it would be impossible for me to state how many lives its taken or harmed but I suppose as long as you’re vouching for it we’re all alright.

Great fact (makes a change). I imagine you’ll not be posting until at least 2060?
"Can't change or choose your football club. Sorry son"

#14634 User is offline   azul 

• Legend

Posted 03 November 2023 - 10:19 AM

s42blue, on 02 November 2023 - 09:20 PM, said:

Great fact (makes a change). I imagine you’ll not be posting until at least 2060?

:)
Accentuate th Positive, eliminate the negative

#14635 User is offline   dart in the crossbar 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 November 2023 - 10:31 AM

azul, on 31 October 2023 - 12:24 PM, said:

It will be interesting as this week progresses how the testimony at the enquiry maps onto what people were saying on this thread in the early stages.

The real box office will be Boris’ appearance. I’m expecting it will be an absolute train wreck. However I can’t wait for it to get into the dodgy contracts. That could do real damage to the government as opposed to just reminding people of the governmental chaos.

12 April (extract) ' Fantastic, inspiration speech by the PM a few minutes ago, brought a tear to my eye.

No of us really knows what’s going on with this PPE but I’m sure Boris is straining every sinew to do whatever is possible'

#14636 User is online   s42blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 November 2023 - 11:53 AM

azul, on 03 November 2023 - 10:19 AM, said:

:)

🤞

#14637 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend

Posted 03 November 2023 - 03:42 PM

[quote name='Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil' timestamp='1698959193' post='1781528

[/quote]
So by your own admission the data is not yet available. Hasn't stopped you spouting that the vaccine is killing people though has it?
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#14638 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 04 November 2023 - 10:11 PM

fishini said:

1699026143[/url]' post='1781644']
So by your own admission the data is not yet available. Hasn't stopped you spouting that the vaccine is killing people though has it?

Are you happy that the results of the vaccine trial that you played the part of the proverbial Guinea Pig in in 2021 won’t become available until 2066 when you’ll be approximately 117 years old?

Just curious.
Let me in!

#14639 User is online   s42blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 November 2023 - 08:19 AM

Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil, on 04 November 2023 - 10:11 PM, said:

Are you happy that the results of the vaccine trial that you played the part of the proverbial Guinea Pig in in 2021 won’t become available until 2066 when you’ll be approximately 117 years old?

Just curious.

As he, I imagine, went under his own free will and volition you would hss as ve to assume the answer is……”yes”.

Whilst you’re such a free thinker people who can, and do, have different opinions to yourself aren’t by conclusion ultimately wrong.

#14640 User is offline   Manfred Archie Mac Gerbil 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    Racing
    Anagrams
    Puzzles

Posted 05 November 2023 - 07:54 PM

s42blue said:

1699172372[/url]' post='1781962']
As he, I imagine, went under his own free will and volition you would hss as ve to assume the answer is……"yes".

Whilst you're such a free thinker people who can, and do, have different opinions to yourself aren't by conclusion ultimately wrong.

That’s one of the great things about these results being available within the next half century, in 2066 if I turn out to be wrong, I’ll apologise to everybody.
Let me in!

Share this topic:

• (733 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users