• You cannot reply to this topic

Matchday Tickets Buying on the day

#81 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 January 2019 - 05:05 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 19 January 2019 - 12:16 PM, said:

This stinks of an ID scheme in all but name.

Season ticket holders have already given name address and in some cases bank details, we will be having a blood test soon and asked to take a urine sample

#82 Guest_Quaker_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 19 January 2019 - 05:06 PM

View PostErnie Ernie Ernie, on 19 January 2019 - 05:05 PM, said:

Season ticket holders have already given name address and in some cases bank details, we will be having a blood test soon and asked to take a urine sample

Now you’re taking the urine.

#83 Guest_Quaker_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 19 January 2019 - 05:06 PM

Now you’re taking the pl55

This post has been edited by Quaker: 19 January 2019 - 05:07 PM

#84 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 19 January 2019 - 05:11 PM

That's nowt - some have sold their souls...
Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#85 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 19 January 2019 - 05:14 PM

View PostMDCCCLXVI, on 19 January 2019 - 05:11 PM, said:

For a lot less than 30 pieces of Silver.
East stand second class citizen.

#86 User is offline   dim view 

• Legend

Posted 19 January 2019 - 05:14 PM

View PostMDCCCLXVI, on 19 January 2019 - 05:11 PM, said:

I wonder if Ashley provides all this information for his personal guests? After all, I bet they arrive ticketless.
Get it on, bang the gong , get it on

#87 User is offline   Sammy Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:14 AM

View PostLesleyB, on 18 January 2019 - 10:00 PM, said:

I think it’s maybe more than tracing a person but more tracing a purchase.

A match gets abandoned
Someone loses a ticket
Someone wants a refund
A person takes ill at the game
An away game gets called off and we’ve sold the ticket

By using walk up mode and taking no details it’s leaves us struggling to trace the point of sale. Ask anyone that forgets to bring a match ticket what it’s like finding the transaction when they aren’t on the system.

The T&C's currently printed in the back of tickets clearly states:

"The Club will not issue duplicate match tickets for individual games in the event of the ticket being lost, destroyed, forgotten or stolen"

So, by your comments, at least you'll know exactly who your not issuing a replacement ticket to...

View Postdim view, on 19 January 2019 - 05:14 PM, said:

I wonder if Ashley provides all this information for his personal guests? After all, I bet they arrive ticketless.

That would explain why they seem unaware of the dress code in the lounges, then?

#88 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:19 PM

View PostMDCCCLXVI, on 19 January 2019 - 04:13 PM, said:

Has anyone considered the GDPR implications in this?

At a club where there've already been allegations of folks' names mysteriously surfacing and the IT bloke being copied into or even responding to e-mails...

Massive issues, you need to only keep data for as long as is necessary and with good reason. They may struggle to justify keeping details for long if it’s to assist with in match issues.

I do process improvement for a living, increasing control and reducing risk without imposing too much of a commercial impact. Think this would be rejected in my world.
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#89 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:30 PM

View PostLesleyB, on 19 January 2019 - 12:11 PM, said:

1 - we will launched the e ticket option to away fans like we are experiencing at grounds we are visiting. Pay on the day away fans will have some details taken on a different part of the system. The casual fan that attends without a record on the system will have the option to create one or complete a form paper or online for future purchases.

2 - There will be a terminal open for sales right up until KO. No one will be
refused the right to buy a ticket. We aren’t looking at 100% in before 2:45pm.

3 - the new process is there to be trialled and tweaked accordingly. Anyone is welcome to challenge and raise feedback on the changes. There is an assumption I am a mouthpiece to these changes but i am only talking about them because i was part of a 5person team that created them. ( Paul Roberts, Lisa Smith, Steve Coe and Karen Wood are the other 4)

Was any concern given to GDPR when thinking up this scheme, if so are any of the five expert in GDPR matters, if not did anyone seek expert help in that field and given the concerns voiced back on here are you still confident that you all made the right decision or do you think it may have been a knee jerk reaction that you didn't think through correctly?

#90 User is offline   Jack Lester's Cast 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:01 PM

View PostSearch and Destroy, on 19 January 2019 - 08:01 AM, said:

Lesley is one of them now

Not one of us

A mouthpiece for the club

There, I’ve said it.

Possibly the first thing I have agreed with you on, well said.

#91 User is offline   Jack Lester's Cast 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:23 PM

View PostLesleyB, on 19 January 2019 - 12:11 PM, said:

1 - we will launched the e ticket option to away fans like we are experiencing at grounds we are visiting. Pay on the day away fans will have some details taken on a different part of the system. The casual fan that attends without a record on the system will have the option to create one or complete a form paper or online for future purchases.

2 - There will be a terminal open for sales right up until KO. No one will be
refused the right to buy a ticket. We aren’t looking at 100% in before 2:45pm.

3 - the new process is there to be trialled and tweaked accordingly. Anyone is welcome to challenge and raise feedback on the changes. There is an assumption I am a mouthpiece to these changes but i am only talking about them because i was part of a 5person team that created them. ( Paul Roberts, Lisa Smith, Steve Coe and Karen Wood are the other 4)

Since Coe is the f4t controller in ticketing, shouldn't we be hearing from him? Let me guess, he is hiding behind you the coward.

This post has been edited by Jack Lester's Cast: 20 January 2019 - 03:23 PM

#92 User is offline   Jack Lester's Cast 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:27 PM

View PostLesleyB, on 19 January 2019 - 12:19 PM, said:

I wouldn’t mention it if I didn’t say it. I said It was embarrassing what us as a fan base have been through and where we are, i apologised for our current position and the things we are still getting wrong. I also said I want it to be our club again.

Until the club is rid of ar seholes there is no 'us' and 'our' Lesley, you are part of them, the 'we,' stop being the mouth piece, let them front up.

#93 User is offline   Forever a Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:31 PM

Has Lesley answered any if the legitimate questions and concerns raised on here??? Or has she been told to ignore the pesky fans
#notapennymore

#94 User is offline   Jack Lester's Cast 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:37 PM

Ducking and diving, bobbing and weaving, rope-a-dope, she's got it all has 'our' Lesley.

#95 User is offline   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:38 PM

View PostForever a Spireite, on 20 January 2019 - 03:31 PM, said:

Has Lesley answered any if the legitimate questions and concerns raised on here??? Or has she been told to ignore the pesky fans

she is certainly picking and choosing.

#96 User is offline   Forever a Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:39 PM

View PostGoku, on 20 January 2019 - 03:38 PM, said:

she is certainly picking and choosing.

Quite vocal to begin with then when the going gets tough! Welcome to CFC lass!
#notapennymore

#97 User is offline   LesleyB 

• Academy Player
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:48 PM

If anyone has any genuine questions / queries / concerns you are welcome to email me at lesleybrentnall@chesterfield-fc.co.uk or privately on Facebook.

I am open to discussing anything with anyone but I won’t be party to conversations that rip fellow town fans to shreds, make knee jerk judgements or jibes about personal appearances. You can attempt open dialogue but as this thread has proved it’s just not possible on this forum at this time.

Mr Mercury - I am the one with advanced knowledge / training in GDPR. All of the new process satisfy the legal basis / legitimate interest and have been thoroughly checked. Contact details above if you require anything further.

#98 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:54 PM

View PostLesleyB, on 20 January 2019 - 03:48 PM, said:

If anyone has any genuine questions / queries / concerns you are welcome to email me at lesleybrentnall@chesterfield-fc.co.uk or privately on Facebook.

I am open to discussing anything with anyone but I won’t be party to conversations that rip fellow town fans to shreds, make knee jerk judgements or jibes about personal appearances. You can attempt open dialogue but as this thread has proved it’s just not possible on this forum at this time.

Mr Mercury - I am the one with advanced knowledge / training in GDPR. All of the new process satisfy the legal basis / legitimate interest and have been thoroughly checked. Contact details above if you require anything further.

Can someone just walk up and buy a ticket without giving any personal info whatsoever, similarly to buying something at your local co-op?
If not what is the least bit of info that they need to show or inform the ticket office?
Edit, apologise for not emailing you but due to previous events I'm not sure my email address would be private.

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 20 January 2019 - 03:56 PM

#99 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend
  • Interests:Chesterfield FC, cricket, beer

Posted 20 January 2019 - 04:02 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 20 January 2019 - 03:54 PM, said:

Can someone just walk up and buy a ticket without giving any personal info whatsoever, similarly to buying something at your local co-op?
If not what is the least bit of info that they need to show or inform the ticket office?
Edit, apologise for not emailing you but due to previous events I'm not sure my email address would be private.

Should we be warning away fans?

#100 User is offline   Forever a Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2019 - 04:02 PM

View PostLesleyB, on 20 January 2019 - 03:48 PM, said:

Calm down you better get used to this with car crash carson using you to deliver the bad news
#notapennymore

Share this topic:

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users