• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Supporters Bar

#301 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 March 2019 - 01:35 PM

Can I ask the gents to be mindful of the pack mentality that can sometimes raise its head. I'm glad of the money raised but lets not use it to bully someone if they feel uncomfortable.
Guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

#302 User is online   Benno Spire 

• Prediction Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post
  • Interests:Working hard and playing hard

Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:02 PM

View PostTown_Fan, on 18 March 2019 - 01:35 PM, said:

Can I ask the gents to be mindful of the pack mentality that can sometimes raise its head. I'm glad of the money raised but lets not use it to bully someone if they feel uncomfortable.

I heard a rumour that if H again doesn’t turn up then as a gesture of goodwill and for money raised for a good cause the originator of this pledge eg Westbars Spireite has agreed to walk to the Tup in his mankini pushing Warfey’s chair with only a collection bucket hiding his modesty.

No-one in Chesterfield should be subjected to this so hopefully H again agrees to go for a pint.

This post has been edited by Benno Spire: 18 March 2019 - 02:22 PM

Have passport will travel

#303 User is offline   h again 

• Legend

Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:33 PM

View PostWestbars Spireite, on 16 March 2019 - 06:05 PM, said:

I've an idea that I'm sure H will appreciate.

If he appears at a get together with Chris to chew the fat I will donate £20 to Ashgate Hospice.

Anyone else care to match my pledge?

Let's see if we can get to a grand for this special occasion. I know he's worried about violence (not sure Chris has previous for assaulting OAPs but I might be wide of the mark) so I will guarantee his personal safety and will have a car with the engine running ready, should he feel the need to (slowly) bolt it.

How entirely typical of the herd mentality that you seek to use a worthy charity as part of your squalid little vendetta.
My donations to charities are an entirely private affair, as yours should be, so spare us the pathetic virtue signalling.
Find an interest in your life that doesn't involve hatred. You'll feel a lot better for it.

#304 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:04 PM

While I take your point, I’m sure that Chris and “h” could meet at a neutral venue, away from anyone else who has contributed. No bullying environment, just one town fan having a beer and a chat with another.

If they confirm that they met for a friendly chat and a pint then I would happily pay up, as I guess most people would.

I don’t see that as a problem.
A new hope.

#305 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend
  • Interests:Chesterfield FC, cricket, beer

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:17 PM

View Posth again, on 18 March 2019 - 02:33 PM, said:

How entirely typical of the herd mentality that you seek to use a worthy charity as part of your squalid little vendetta.
My donations to charities are an entirely private affair, as yours should be, so spare us the pathetic virtue signalling.
Find an interest in your life that doesn't involve hatred. You'll feel a lot better for it.

Hatred?

What a pathetic response. You should be ashamed of yourself Mick.

#306 User is offline   h again 

• Legend

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:24 PM

View PostDEATH, on 18 March 2019 - 03:04 PM, said:

While I take your point, I’m sure that Chris and “h” could meet at a neutral venue, away from anyone else who has contributed. No bullying environment, just one town fan having a beer and a chat with another.

If they confirm that they met for a friendly chat and a pint then I would happily pay up, as I guess most people would.

I don’t see that as a problem.

Can you get it into your head that I have no intention of meeting any of your cronies. I go to football matches to enjoy myself, not to listen to a load of moaning about everything except football, from people who've spent the last few years giving me every kind of abuse for daring to have a different opinion.
Now if you could afford the money that you promised the Hospice as part of a nasty campaign against somebody you don't even know, I suggest you send it them anyway and salvage a shred of decency. That goes for the rest of your herd.

#307 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:37 PM

View Posth again, on 18 March 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

Can you get it into your head that I have no intention of meeting any of your cronies. I go to football matches to enjoy myself, not to listen to a load of moaning about everything except football, from people who've spent the last few years giving me every kind of abuse for daring to have a different opinion.
Now if you could afford the money that you promised the Hospice as part of a nasty campaign against somebody you don't even know, I suggest you send it them anyway and salvage a shred of decency. That goes for the rest of your herd.

MY cronies?

The people contributing here do have a common denominator, and it’s not me. Maybe you should reflect on that before logging on next time.

And yes I will donate £20 to ashgate regardless of wether you turn up or not. If I say I will contribute to a worthy cause I do so.
A new hope.

#308 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 18 March 2019 - 04:29 PM

"Cronies".. that's the reason for it. You call and troll without having the guts to meet people to say things you post to their faces. Even though it would in all likely hood be taken in good spirit. You sit behind the keyboard calling people out without having the decency to say it to their faces.
East stand second class citizen.

#309 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 18 March 2019 - 04:36 PM

View Posth again, on 18 March 2019 - 02:33 PM, said:

You've spent more than ten years zealously seeking me out on here.

Infact your own 'Content' reveals how disproportionately you target my stuff: http://www.thecfss.c...ctivity&mid=133

Meanwhile nearly ten and a half thousand posts tell us all we need to know about your feigned indifference to this forum.

So why, when there's a light hearted offer to benefit a local charity by meeting those you've otherwise eagerly engaged, do you refuse to visit the pub YOU claimed as your regular surrounded by punters YOU claim are friends and introduce yourself as YOU'VE claimed to do?

Why hide behind hypocritical accusations of 'vendettas' and 'hatred' and self awarded victimhood?

And after dubbing 'BB' members 'paranoid' whilst recently defending yet another discredited decision at the Club - in inevitable response to one of my posts, of course.

Well whether 'paranoid', or 'miserable', or any of your other insults a group took part in an honest face-to-face with the Town CEO last month.

Yet to no one's real surprise the bloke who insists he's the 'only one asking where the money's gone' whilst taunting others about attending such gigs was conspicuous by his absence.

But hey, maybe he was sat in the Derby Tup instead...

This post has been edited by MDCCCLXVI: 18 March 2019 - 05:27 PM

Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#310 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:58 PM

View PostWestbars Spireite, on 18 March 2019 - 03:17 PM, said:

Hatred?

What a pathetic response. You should be ashamed of yourself Mick.

I fit into the hatred category. Only two people I really hate Thatcher and the jester. For the simple reason he questioned my sanity then tried to get me banned, then lied about it over and over again. He's a despicable cretin and one I would certainly like to meet. However probably not a good idea.
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#311 User is offline   Blue5 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2019 - 07:59 PM

An opportunity for both parties to have a well overdue love-in. I due hope we have now seen the back of the snotty attitude.

#312 User is offline   Spire-Power 

• Legend

Posted 18 March 2019 - 08:54 PM

I've probably read as many of H's posts as anyone else on here and the thing I don't get is why anyone would actually want to meet him.... unless it's to punch him on the nose...in which case I can see why he isn't interested! It's obvious he has issues and imo it's best to simply ignore him.

#313 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend

Posted 18 March 2019 - 09:51 PM

There's a lot of sixties bovver boys on here with their doc Martins and wrist dorn scarfs who can just about stand up unaided.
God I hate this league.

#314 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 18 March 2019 - 10:38 PM

Bit embarrassing lads

#315 User is offline   kopblue 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2019 - 11:32 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 18 March 2019 - 10:38 PM, said:

Bit embarrassing lads

Cringeworthy also

#316 User is offline   Freddie 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2019 - 07:17 AM

View Postkopblue, on 18 March 2019 - 11:32 PM, said:

Cringeworthy also

Playground stuff really.

#317 User is online   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe

Posted 19 March 2019 - 07:42 AM

When did you become such a pussy

#318 User is offline   Bankrobber 

• 83 goals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Arctic Sheets and Fields of Wheat

Posted 19 March 2019 - 07:45 AM

View PostFreddie, on 19 March 2019 - 07:17 AM, said:

Playground stuff really.

I'm glad someone pointed that out.

This post has been edited by Bankrobber: 19 March 2019 - 07:46 AM

The greatest miscarriage of justice since my case against the producers of the Never Ending Story

#319 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend

Posted 19 March 2019 - 08:07 AM

View PostGoku, on 19 March 2019 - 07:42 AM, said:

When did you become such a pussy

When did you become Rocky
God I hate this league.

#320 User is offline   Sammy Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 19 March 2019 - 09:22 AM

what about us posters who haven't abused you on here?

Does any offer extend to those of us with common interests/history and friends as you?

Share this topic:

• (23 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users