Where have I said it is?

At the end of your post I quoted

#22 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post

Posted 10 May 2024 - 12:40 PM

View PostMisnomer, on 10 May 2024 - 12:09 PM, said:

Yet, since it opened its doors to your brethren, Sweden now has the worst murder rate in Europe, the worst gun crime (which it never had) in Europe, a shocking level of gang violence, turf wars fuelled by Muslim drug cartels, school stabbings (gang related), and a government admitting it's open door immigration policy was a terrible mistake.

And, now we have your brethren turning up, frothing at the mouth, to spout their vileness at a young girl, merely taking part in a pantomime singing contest.

Why is it that only Muslims think it's acceptable to turn up, en masse, to intimidate, harass, threaten people and throw bricks through windows with death messages attached (see - intimidation of UK Jews; several teachers who are now in hiding having received death threats; head teachers receiving abuse, spat on, and receiving death threats)?

You must be so proud....

Sweden has pretty much gone past the point of no return

Sweden’s reputation has fallen from welfare-state model to warning example to the rest of Europe
JRID

#23 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 10 May 2024 - 01:19 PM

View Postoldgoat, on 10 May 2024 - 12:21 PM, said:

At the end of your post I quoted

No it quite clearly does not!
East stand second class citizen.

#24 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 10 May 2024 - 01:31 PM

It’s an absolute disgrace what the young lass representing Israel
Is being subjected to

Hope the UK stand up for her with 12 points
JRID

#25 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2024 - 02:21 PM

Yet, since it opened its doors to your brethren, Sweden now has the worst murder rate in Europe, the worst gun crime (which it never had) in Europe, a shocking level of gang violence, turf wars fuelled by Muslim drug cartels, school stabbings (gang related), and a government admitting it's open door immigration policy was a terrible mistake.

And, now we have your brethren turning up, frothing at the mouth, to spout their vileness at a young girl, merely taking part in a pantomime singing contest.

Why is it that only Muslims think it's acceptable to turn up, en masse, to intimidate, harass, threaten people and throw bricks through windows with death messages attached (see - intimidation of UK Jews; several teachers who are now in hiding having received death threats; head teachers receiving abuse, spat on, and receiving death threats)?

You must be so proud....

On the first point, is that stat accurate, as google turned up this data:

he relevant data for Europe shows:

Highest rates are in Latvia (3.62 per 100,000) and Lithuania (2.44), followed by Estonia (1.96), Romania (1.26), and Finland (1.21);
There is a large group just above the one per 100,000 mark — Britain/England and Wales (1.17), France (1.14), Greece (1.13), Bulgaria (1.12), Sweden (1.10), and Belgium (1.08);

This is based on 2022 data.

Also on crime rates:

The crime rate in Sweden was around 15,000 per 100,000 inhabitants from 2010 to 2020. However it fell in both 2021 and 2022. The total number of crimes also decreased in 2021.

Note the recent falls.

On organised crime Wiki shows the following (I know, but reliable data on organised crime isnt exactly mainstream):

https://en.wikipedia...crime_in_Sweden

I see reference to historic gangs, Irish, Scottish and other European links, even one linked to Israeli. I dont see where it says they are all muslim.

Gun crime is high and centred on immigrants in disadvantaged neighbourhoods, It doesnt say where the immigrants come from but there are large numbers from Finland, Poland, former eastern bloc countries, as well as asian countries, even some from Russia...

So i'd be interested where you sourced your facts as they arent easily supported online...
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#26 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 10 May 2024 - 02:48 PM

You must be so proud....

Er ever heard of football you mentalist?

View PostSearch & Destroy, on 10 May 2024 - 01:31 PM, said:

It’s an absolute disgrace what the young lass representing Israel
Is being subjected to

Hope the UK stand up for her with 12 points

Lol you are kidding?

#27 User is offline   Johnnyspireite7 

• Legend
  • Interests:Town, Formula 1, England & Yorkshire Cricket.

Posted 10 May 2024 - 02:52 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on 10 May 2024 - 01:19 PM, said:

No it quite clearly does not!

'I hope the Israeli contingent and supporters aren't subjected to mass antisemitism around the event.'

Direct quote from your post, or have you copy & pasted someone else's words and posted on here without reading it?

This post has been edited by Johnnyspireite7: 10 May 2024 - 02:53 PM

"Do you think I'm here for your amusement" & good riddance to bad rubbish

#28 User is offline   Goku 

• Super Saiyan and saviour of the universe

Posted 10 May 2024 - 02:54 PM

View PostJohnnyspireite7, on 10 May 2024 - 02:52 PM, said:

'I hope the Israeli contingent and supporters aren't subjected to mass antisemitism around the event.'

Direct quote from your post, or have you copy & pasted someone else's words and posted on here without reading it?

He hasn't said that protesting is antisemitic, he's saying he hopes she doesn't receive antisemitic abuse from people protesting. Two different things.

#29 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 10 May 2024 - 03:14 PM

View Postisleaiw1, on 10 May 2024 - 02:21 PM, said:

On the first point, is that stat accurate, as google turned up this data:

he relevant data for Europe shows:

Highest rates are in Latvia (3.62 per 100,000) and Lithuania (2.44), followed by Estonia (1.96), Romania (1.26), and Finland (1.21);
There is a large group just above the one per 100,000 mark — Britain/England and Wales (1.17), France (1.14), Greece (1.13), Bulgaria (1.12), Sweden (1.10), and Belgium (1.08);

This is based on 2022 data.

Also on crime rates:

The crime rate in Sweden was around 15,000 per 100,000 inhabitants from 2010 to 2020. However it fell in both 2021 and 2022. The total number of crimes also decreased in 2021.

Note the recent falls.

On organised crime Wiki shows the following (I know, but reliable data on organised crime isnt exactly mainstream):

https://en.wikipedia...crime_in_Sweden

I see reference to historic gangs, Irish, Scottish and other European links, even one linked to Israeli. I dont see where it says they are all muslim.

Gun crime is high and centred on immigrants in disadvantaged neighbourhoods, It doesnt say where the immigrants come from but there are large numbers from Finland, Poland, former eastern bloc countries, as well as asian countries, even some from Russia...

So i'd be interested where you sourced your facts as they arent easily supported online...

Sweden has fallen

https://amp.theguard...-in-five-charts
JRID

#30 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2024 - 03:22 PM

View PostSearch & Destroy, on 10 May 2024 - 03:14 PM, said:

Quotes from your own article:

Prominent members of the far-right Sweden Democrats, now the second-largest grouping in Sweden’s parliament (their support allowed the current centre-right government to take power in the 2022 election), have been quick to point the finger at migration.

However, the data shows a more complex picture, with the social fortunes of those living in areas most affected by crime falling behind the living standards of much of the rest of Sweden.

While these areas do have high proportions of residents born outside Europe and second- and third-generation immigrants, they have been shaped by socioeconomic circumstances over a long period of time, a factor which experts say is of far greater significance to the current situation.

More than 80% of the underlying statistical areas that make up these “utsatta” are defined as having socioeconomic challenges, with half of them classed as having “major” challenges.

Long-term unemployment rates are above average in the majority of these areas and is increasing. Meanwhile, the proportion of people at risk of poverty – defined as an economic standard of less than 60% of the median – is more than twice the national figure.

He points to the simultaneous rise in gun crime, bombings and narcotics crimes.

I dont see accepting migrants links to it, but for some there doesnt need to be cause and effect, its easy enough to just make a casual (not causal) link
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#31 User is offline   Johnnyspireite7 

• Legend

Posted 10 May 2024 - 03:31 PM

BTW it's a bit rich using Sweden as a fading light of victims in terms of migration & invasions when you consider who their ancestors were.

#32 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 10 May 2024 - 03:47 PM

View Postisleaiw1, on 10 May 2024 - 03:22 PM, said:

Quotes from your own article:

Prominent members of the far-right Sweden Democrats, now the second-largest grouping in Sweden’s parliament (their support allowed the current centre-right government to take power in the 2022 election), have been quick to point the finger at migration.

However, the data shows a more complex picture, with the social fortunes of those living in areas most affected by crime falling behind the living standards of much of the rest of Sweden.

While these areas do have high proportions of residents born outside Europe and second- and third-generation immigrants, they have been shaped by socioeconomic circumstances over a long period of time, a factor which experts say is of far greater significance to the current situation.

More than 80% of the underlying statistical areas that make up these “utsatta” are defined as having socioeconomic challenges, with half of them classed as having “major” challenges.

Long-term unemployment rates are above average in the majority of these areas and is increasing. Meanwhile, the proportion of people at risk of poverty – defined as an economic standard of less than 60% of the median – is more than twice the national figure.

He points to the simultaneous rise in gun crime, bombings and narcotics crimes.

I dont see accepting migrants links to it, but for some there doesnt need to be cause and effect, its easy enough to just make a casual (not causal) link

I posted the whole article whereas you did some selective editing

And it’s not my article, it’s from the Guardian

But it’s never been more evident, import the 3rd world, become the 3rd world

Sweden the perfect example
JRID

#33 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2024 - 03:52 PM

View PostSearch & Destroy, on 10 May 2024 - 03:47 PM, said:

I posted the whole article whereas you did some selective editing

And it’s not my article, it’s from the Guardian

But it’s never been more evident, import the 3rd world, become the 3rd world

Sweden the perfect example

I prefer to call it sharing the love. It is by the grace of good fortune that you were born in a wealthy country with great opportunities, why should we pull up the drawbridge and prevent others from having the same opportunities?

Drugs are the scourge of the earth and I'd rather spend the money on solving that problem than demonising people from certain countries.

PS not much selective editing needed. The vast majority says Sweden has a problem because there are socioeconomic issues, no ###### sherlock... gun and knife crime associated with those with the least to look forward to legally... that's true the world over (including the USA where they wanted to build a wall to keep the problem in I think...)
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#34 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 10 May 2024 - 04:43 PM

I’ve never watched Eurovision (I guess I’m not the right demographic - it seems to attract the Strictly crowd- older women and a big gay following).

Seems crazy that apparently last year was a Ukraine love in with flags everywhere and Russia banned but this year Palestinian flags banned and Israel allowed to complete?

(I’m never happy with Israel being classed as Europe even in Sport)!

#35 User is offline   Johnnyspireite7 

• Legend

Posted 10 May 2024 - 04:50 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 10 May 2024 - 04:43 PM, said:

I've never watched Eurovision (I guess I'm not the right demographic - it seems to attract the Strictly crowd- older women and a big gay following).

Seems crazy that apparently last year was a Ukraine love in with flags everywhere and Russia banned but this year Palestinian flags banned and Israel allowed to complete?

(I'm never happy with Israel being classed as Europe even in Sport)!

To be fair the EBU is a world wide organisation hence Australia being a Eurovision entry.

#36 User is offline   calvin plummers socks 

• Legend

Posted 10 May 2024 - 05:02 PM

View PostJohnnyspireite7, on 10 May 2024 - 04:50 PM, said:

To be fair the EBU is a world wide organisation hence Australia being a Eurovision entry.

Australia or Austria?

#37 User is offline   Johnnyspireite7 

• Legend

Posted 10 May 2024 - 05:05 PM

View Postcalvin plummers socks, on 10 May 2024 - 05:02 PM, said:

Australia or Austria?

Australia. Land Down Under, Team England play in the Ashes, The Convicts!

#38 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 10 May 2024 - 05:31 PM

View PostGoku, on 10 May 2024 - 02:54 PM, said:

He hasn't said that protesting is antisemitic, he's saying he hopes she doesn't receive antisemitic abuse from people protesting. Two different things.

Thank you mate!
Help yourself to a brandy!

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 10 May 2024 - 05:35 PM

#39 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 10 May 2024 - 06:04 PM

Read Gokus reply, he understands the post, and he isn’t trying to put words into my mouth like you are.

#40 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 10 May 2024 - 06:07 PM

Read Gokus reply, he understands the post, and he isn’t trying to put words into my mouth like you are.
So your “copy and paste” remark looks a tad like point scoring gone wrong my friend.
Indeed being as my post was after the protests then surely I would have typed “I see the Israeli contestant and supporters are being subjected to anti semitism with the protest rally” when I quite clearly said I “hoped” they wouldn’t receive it, implying that they hadn’t at that present time?
Feel free to say you read my post wrong!

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 10 May 2024 - 06:16 PM

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users