Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Impact Will This Have On The Move Latest CFSS Minutes:-

#1 Guest_MP-Spire_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 February 2006 - 06:36 PM

Source:- CFSS Jan Board Minutes

A few changes have been made to the Local Plan, particularly that it has been decided that no full planning permission for the development of the Saltergate site will be given until a new stadium has been built.

Something else I'm not quite sure what to make of:-

CFC has been drawing up draft plans and talks with McAlpine about them building the new stadium have commenced. Wilson Bowden have put proposals to the Council, but no details are known.

This post has been edited by MP-Spire: 21 February 2006 - 06:37 PM

#2 User is offline   InkySpireite 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:41 PM

View PostMP-Spire, on Feb 21 2006, 06:36 PM, said:

A few changes have been made to the Local Plan, particularly that it has been decided that no full planning permission for the development of the Saltergate site will be given until a new stadium has been built.

CFC has been drawing up draft plans and talks with McAlpine about them building the new stadium have commenced. Wilson Bowden have put proposals to the Council, but no details are known.

Does the latter not mean that CFSS dont have a clue whats happening?

Or just not sure of whats happened with the council since?

This post has been edited by InkySpireite: 21 February 2006 - 08:41 PM

Spireite till I die...

#3 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:44 PM

Getting more worried by the day, nothing seems to be moving but why should I not be suprised?
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#4 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary

Posted 21 February 2006 - 09:38 PM

View PostMP-Spire, on Feb 21 2006, 06:36 PM, said:

1 - I always thought this was the case, this is good news as it means the council is protecting the club by putting us in a position where we will have a at least 1 ground to choose from.

2 - I would imagine, as Inky says, it means that CFSS arent in the loop of discussions between the council and WB which isnt a massive deal as we cant affect those anyway. It only affects us insofar it adjusts the asking price of the land from WB depending if they get their way or not..
Guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

#5 User is offline   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:49 PM

View Postfishini, on Feb 21 2006, 10:44 PM, said:

Getting more worried by the day, nothing seems to be moving but why should I not be suprised?

No, you`re actually getting more boring by the day!!

Point 1, (has Town_fan has stated above) is actually very positive for the club, it means nobody can buy then build on Saltergate until a new stadium is in position.
Point 2 also shows that things are moving, draft plans for the stadium are in place and discussions are ongoing, the developer as also put proposals to the council (which are as yet unknown).
I seriously wonder what you will have left to moan about once the new ground is up and running...

Mr Mercury.
East stand second class citizen.

#6 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:27 PM

View PostMr Mercury, on Feb 24 2006, 10:49 PM, said:

No, you`re actually getting more boring by the day!!

Point 1, (has Town_fan has stated above) is actually very positive for the club, it means nobody can buy then build on Saltergate until a new stadium is in position.
Point 2 also shows that things are moving, draft plans for the stadium are in place and discussions are ongoing, the developer as also put proposals to the council (which are as yet unknown).
I seriously wonder what you will have left to moan about once the new ground is up and running...

Mr Mercury.

Are they? I havent seen any.
Guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

#7 Guest_MP-Spire_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 February 2006 - 09:47 PM

TF & Merc

I'm not sure about point 1. With Saltergate being a major part of the 'deal', surely Saltergate without full planning permission reduces it's desirability in the short term for the potential buyer?

#8 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 25 February 2006 - 09:51 PM

View PostMP-Spire, on Feb 25 2006, 09:47 PM, said:

TF & Merc

I'm not sure about point 1. With Saltergate being a major part of the 'deal', surely Saltergate without full planning permission reduces it's desirability in the short term for the potential buyer?

So long as it has outline planning permission it won't affect the value

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users