• You cannot reply to this topic

Ownership Your views

#61 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:57 AM

View Posth again, on Oct 5 2006, 11:26 AM, said:

Well done - once again you've failed to grasp the meaning of a relatively straightforward sentence.

you simply ignore what is written, in favour of your lies. whats more, when challenged to put your money where your lies are, you fold and change tac. i did not say mr hubbard did not want to move, as you clearly implied. your a liar. put your money where your lies are or shut the Darn up.

hidiot again, the born liar

. If BH takes over as you hope is the case, and if he takes over because, according to you, he wants to cash in on the huge income you think will be generated - then shouldn't you be pushing for CFSS to keep control?

i dont really want mr hubbard either, but out of the 2, he is the lesser evil. i remember in the 80`s his threat to close the club.but at least he has the money to keep the wolves from the door.
no i wont push for cfss. they are failures. they cant raise enough money to run the club, so are, in the short,medium and long term, bad for the finances of the club.

your the only hidiot wearing the blinkers. take them off.
A new hope.

#62 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:38 AM

View Postfishini, on Oct 4 2006, 09:06 PM, said:

Death you once again put hidiot to the sword

:lol: :D

he does it himself fish by resorting to lies and misquotes. he simply has no case to argue.
A new hope.

#63 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:49 PM

View Postdeath, on Oct 5 2006, 12:38 PM, said:

:o :D

he does it himself fish by resorting to lies and misquotes. he simply has no case to argue.

I disagree, he can spot a spelling error nearly as well as other can spot his lies especially when losing an argument which always does, and does very well indeed
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#64 User is offline   Town_Fan 

• 20/20 visionary

Posted 06 October 2006 - 05:07 PM

Simple 2 part question H.

Part 1 - Would you agree that recent events infer that the CFC board are concerned (i.e. the current status quo must change somehow) about the current set up of the club?

If Yes proceed to part 2.

Part 2

Is this because of

A - They believe the club by moving will incur serious debt, they dont want to stand as guarantor to it and they are wanting their cash out.

or

B - They want to be able to run the club as they see fit without any interference from a third party who has no financial investment in the club.
To be able to maximise any potential revenue from the new ground and perhaps bring in new investment in the form of any new potential partners as they see fit again without having to ask permission from a quango who have in the recent past brought about 3 quid into the club but seem to think that is sufficient to take a breather and hob nob round the board room.

Its already 50 / 50 but I'll let you phone a friend if need be.
Guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

#65 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 09 October 2006 - 05:58 PM

View PostTown_Fan, on Oct 6 2006, 06:07 PM, said:

Part 1 - Would you agree that recent events infer that the CFC board are concerned (i.e. the current status quo must change somehow) about the current set up of the club?

Part 2

Is this because of

A - They believe the club by moving will incur serious debt, they dont want to stand as guarantor to it and they are wanting their cash out.

or

B - They want to be able to run the club as they see fit without any interference from a third party who has no financial investment in the club.
To be able to maximise any potential revenue from the new ground and perhaps bring in new investment in the form of any new potential partners as they see fit again without having to ask permission from a quango who have in the recent past brought about 3 quid into the club but seem to think that is sufficient to take a breather and hob nob round the board room.

Stumped him again TF
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#66 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 10 October 2006 - 10:07 PM

but one final little brain-teaser before I go. If BH takes over as you hope is the case, and if he takes over because, according to you, he wants to cash in on the huge income you think will be generated

not i, but your glorious leaders, the cfss. a member of the committee has stated on this message board it [new ground] will make enough money to service £3million extra debt.

PETES words, not mine.

You could at least make an effort to be factully correct, and not misquote.

then shouldn't you be pushing for CFSS to keep control?

not likely.and thats from a CFSS life member H.

financially they are not able to run the club short medium or long term. crowds down,debts up.

at least they lay on the sarnies in the players lounge for free, and sell a fivers worth of raffle tickets are sold. thats a smashing way to run a club.

Whatever else you might think about them, they won't be creaming off all those alleged profits as a private owner would. Any money made would go straight back into the club.

nor have i suggested they would cream off the profits. a profitable business is more profitable than a loss making one. its not hard.

more of your misquotes,insinuations and lies.

have a say in how it would be spent - spelling lessons, stuff like that. Tempting eh?

is that how far you really have sunk H? is that what your debate has been reduced to? spell checks?

your a sad man H
A new hope.

#67 User is offline   Wooden Spoon 

• Legend

Posted 11 October 2006 - 11:31 AM

View PostTown_Fan, on Oct 6 2006, 06:07 PM, said:

Part 2

Is this because of

or

hidiot will answer his own question, not yours, with misquotes thrown in left right and centre. along with a handsome helping of lies.
hidiot will also pick up every typo and spelling mistake in an attempt to detract your argument as he doesn`t have one.
A new hope.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users