Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Tempest Photography - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tempest Photography Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 29 March 2024 - 10:34 AM

In 2024 how can this company think it's ok to delete disabled children from class photos? Then sending links to the parents one with the whole class and one with the disabled children erased. Utter disgrace.
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#2 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend
  • Interests:Chesterfield FC, cricket, beer

Posted 29 March 2024 - 12:26 PM

Presumably you’ve raised this elsewhere. Sounds ridiculous.

#3 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2024 - 02:05 PM

Seems to be an isolated issue where one photographer hasn't followed procedure and took photos of the class that were there before the other class members arrived, and both were offered to parents. I doubt he will be photographing schools again.
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

#4 User is offline   fishini 

• Legend
  • Interests:To be nice to my fellow spireites

Posted 30 March 2024 - 06:13 PM

View Postisleaiw1, on 29 March 2024 - 02:05 PM, said:

Seems to be an isolated issue where one photographer hasn't followed procedure and took photos of the class that were there before the other class members arrived, and both were offered to parents. I doubt he will be photographing schools again.

Do you really believe this was an isolated case? Well I know a little girl at spink hill school who was asked by the tempest photographer to take off her glasses that she has to wear because she has really bad eye sight. The reason being she looks better without them. That's one way to make some one feel bad about themself. My boy who has many problems has teeth that requires a brace. We took him to the hospital to get them fixed for him. The consultant read his notes and as god is my witness said to us, and I quote ' he's disabled why do want his teeth fixing?' We reported this nasty person to the Senior Medical Director (my wife still has contacts in the hospital' My boy has his braces now and we received a hand written apologies from the consultant. If ethnic people were treated the same way as the disabled there would be an uproar. Disabled children and people get a really bad deal and SEN education is nothing short of a disgrace.
DONATE
SAVE A LIFE

#5 User is offline   isleaiw1 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2024 - 10:24 PM

View Postfishini, on 30 March 2024 - 06:13 PM, said:

Do you really believe this was an isolated case? Well I know a little girl at spink hill school who was asked by the tempest photographer to take off her glasses that she has to wear because she has really bad eye sight. The reason being she looks better without them. That's one way to make some one feel bad about themself. My boy who has many problems has teeth that requires a brace. We took him to the hospital to get them fixed for him. The consultant read his notes and as god is my witness said to us, and I quote ' he's disabled why do want his teeth fixing?' We reported this nasty person to the Senior Medical Director (my wife still has contacts in the hospital' My boy has his braces now and we received a hand written apologies from the consultant. If ethnic people were treated the same way as the disabled there would be an uproar. Disabled children and people get a really bad deal and SEN education is nothing short of a disgrace.

Do I believe there are more idiots in the world, absolutely. Do I believe this guy (or woman) will ever take school photos again, no. And agreed that some people are idiotic in how they treat another person, it should make no difference what their ethnicity, whether they are disabled or what country they are from.

Being a school trustee, I think the school would say the number of SEN children they have to try and deal with despite a distinct lack of funding and support is the issue.
Stay Home. Stay Safe.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users