• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Donny Thread

#61 User is offline   bucko 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:00 PM

We want Saunders OUT , say We want Saunders OUT should reverberate round the Proact on Saturday and In the Car Park afterwards

The bloke is just not cut out to be a manager.
Looking over our shoulders big time now

Swindon 5 th bottom 4 points behind before they come to us Saturday

#62 User is offline   60s 70s Spireite 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:02 PM

Said when we signed Wood he would not help our goals conceded column, we had other more pressing problems all over the pitch. Eight goals against in his three league matches says I was right.

#63 User is offline   meowdmucker 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:14 PM

View Post60s 70s Spireite, on 24 November 2015 - 10:02 PM, said:

Said when we signed Wood he would not help our goals conceded column, we had other more pressing problems all over the pitch. Eight goals against in his three league matches says I was right.

Raglan must wonder how bad we need to be for him to get a game. If Saunders thinks that Wood is improving our defence then he certainly sees a different player to me.
More money down the drain.

#64 User is offline   Eastander 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:14 PM

View PostMDCCCLXVI, on 24 November 2015 - 09:48 PM, said:

F**king 'Resource Limit Reached'!

Are you feeling out of sorts for some reason ? Posted Image

#65 User is offline   bullseyerob 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:18 PM

If it isn't bad enough watching them its now getting embarrassing listening on the radio.if I hadn't been pre occupied the radio would of been switched off after the penalty its getting dire

#66 User is offline   DIFH 

• Legend

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:23 PM

View PostSpireite-Karl, on 24 November 2015 - 09:26 PM, said:

I don't know what folk are moaning... just wait until Morsy's gone then we'll really know what has hit us :o

I would say he's here until the end of the season.

View PostMDCCCLXVI, on 24 November 2015 - 09:28 PM, said:

And our own home page tells us we've not even registered a shot on goal.

Utter, utter garbage, and against another very ordinary outfit.

Dean Saunders has blown the budget on ageing crocks and cast-offs and turned us into a laughing stock.

Sorry that goes to S2 tonight.😊

Dean Saunders has blown the budget on ageing crocks and cast-offs and turned us into a laughing stock.

God I hate this league.

#67 User is offline   Snowflake McBedwetter 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:23 PM

View PostDave In Footie Heaven, on 24 November 2015 - 10:21 PM, said:

I would say he's here until the end of the season.

Wasn't it said at the AGM that were we to get an offer he'd be off?

#68 User is offline   Ernie Ernie Ernie 

• Legend

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:36 PM

View Postgordon_brittas, on 24 November 2015 - 09:21 PM, said:

This season is going from bad to worse. We are so bad, I reckon we would lose to everyone in League 2, including Dagenham who are rock bottom.

DA will be lucky to get crowds of 3500 next season. The Walsall attendance will be interesting. Lose to Swindon and it will be sub 3000.

No chance

#69 User is offline   ELTON 2020 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:06 PM

View PostBozaSpireite, on 24 November 2015 - 09:47 PM, said:

Who's cares , with Saunders in charge we're going down , with Dave Allen running the club we'll be in administration soon more and more debt every year sooner or later were twaddled

.........administration - maybe what we need??

#70 User is offline   Happ Hazzard 

• Reserve Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:11 PM

Dean Saunders has to go. I have never been so disgusted with the club as I am right now. It makes me so angry to see what was a once proud Football club fallen so far.

#71 User is offline   Blue95 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:28 PM

I absolutely despise CT AND DS for what theyre doing to our club
Who put the ball in the Mansfield net? Super Jackie Lesterrrr

#72 User is offline   azul 

• Legend

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:34 PM

View PostErnie Ernie Ernie, on 24 November 2015 - 10:36 PM, said:

[/b]

No chance

It might not be far off, home crowd at least
Accentuate th Positive, eliminate the negative

#73 User is offline   CFC91 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:41 AM

Can't believe i've not heard Saunders Out yet. Well I will be on Saturday, from myself for starters! Enough is enough

#74 User is offline   Sammy Spireite 

• Legend

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:55 PM

I went last night, and here is my take after a good 12+ hours to calm down and consider the performance:

First half - as a bad a performance I can remember from a town side for a long, long time. No passion, direction, leadership, obvious tactics and we could have easily been 3/4 down at HT.

Second half - we started brightly and were definitely on top for 10/15 mins, looked dangerous and they were rattled. We then gave away a silly, needless penalty and conceded. We then looked like we still had the impetuous, but to lose possession on your opponents 18 yard box, and within 3 passes concede a goal is bad, very bad. The third goal was irrelevant really, just a silly mistake from a player who should know better (Mr Moody used to drill in to us at Westwood that playing the ball across your own 18 yard box was suicidal!!).

As a one off, losing in the manner we did, in those circumstances (albeit never acceptable), is arguably explainable.

However, its not a one-off and is seemingly becoming a trend so can't really be bad luck and even the most optimistic fan like me must be starting to fear the worst!

Saturday isn't/can't be a 'Must Win' in terms of the season but anything other than a home win will have the vultures circulating. Add to that a sub 3,000 home attendance against Walsall (even at £12) will surely ring the loudest of alarm bells in the boardroom.

Something needs to change, fast!

#75 User is offline   Lincs Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 November 2015 - 01:05 PM

View PostSammy Spireite, on 25 November 2015 - 12:55 PM, said:

I went last night, and here is my take after a good 12+ hours to calm down and consider the performance:

First half - as a bad a performance I can remember from a town side for a long, long time. No passion, direction, leadership, obvious tactics and we could have easily been 3/4 down at HT.

Second half - we started brightly and were definitely on top for 10/15 mins, looked dangerous and they were rattled. We then gave away a silly, needless penalty and conceded. We then looked like we still had the impetuous, but to lose possession on your opponents 18 yard box, and within 3 passes concede a goal is bad, very bad. The third goal was irrelevant really, just a silly mistake from a player who should know better (Mr Moody used to drill in to us at Westwood that playing the ball across your own 18 yard box was suicidal!!).

As a one off, losing in the manner we did, in those circumstances (albeit never acceptable), is arguably explainable.

However, its not a one-off and is seemingly becoming a trend so can't really be bad luck and even the most optimistic fan like me must be starting to fear the worst!

Saturday isn't/can't be a 'Must Win' in terms of the season but anything other than a home win will have the vultures circulating. Add to that a sub 3,000 home attendance against Walsall (even at £12) will surely ring the loudest of alarm bells in the boardroom.

So there's the plan then. Hope we lose on Satdy, and send messages out to everyone to boycott the Walsall game. :rolleyes:

Saunders out sooner than expected

#76 User is offline   hilly81 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 November 2015 - 01:15 PM

Must have been the half time teamtalk that roused them for 10 minutes after half time. Surely DS telling them all how good a striker he used to be for Liverpool and about all the top clubs he played for must be motivational dynamite.

#77 User is offline   BlueRover52 

• If it aint broke don't fix it!

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:05 PM

View PostSpireiteFitzy, on 24 November 2015 - 09:40 PM, said:

6 goals conceded in two away games. Forget ironing our defensive problems we need to beat them out with a metal pipe. I hope we went considering Wood as a permanent signing, nor Herd for that matter.

:unsure: Conceding 3 goals,then picking the same line up to concede another 3 goals.What have they been doing all week to justify that DS?Are you totally bereft of ideas???
Many a good tune

#78 User is offline   sophocles 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Sport, especially football. Theatre, literature, eating, drinking (esp. real ale).

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:37 PM

View PostBowzer spirey, on 25 November 2015 - 01:05 PM, said:

So there's the plan then. Hope we lose on Satdy, and send messages out to everyone to boycott the Walsall game. :rolleyes:

Saunders out sooner than expected

And how exactly would that improve our results?

#79 User is offline   Lincs Spireite 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:42 PM

Only way to get rid of Saunders. Under a new manager results will improve cos they can't get any worse.

#80 User is offline   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:54 PM

Thanks for that 'SS'.

I respect your posts even though I don't necessarily agree with you. Why? Because you're able to offer an often supportive narrative without resorting to insults or jeers.

Subsequently you speaking in such critical terms carries a great deal of weight.

Unfortunately I doubt anyone at CFC is listening.
Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users