Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC: Programmes For The 2020/21 Season. - Bob's Board - Chesterfield FC

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Programmes For The 2020/21 Season.

#41 User is offline   Westbars Spireite 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Chesterfield FC, cricket, beer

Posted 06 November 2020 - 05:22 PM

View PostCFC91, on 06 November 2020 - 04:29 PM, said:

I'll let you know as I've taken a punt out of interest to see what it's like. Will let you know if/when it arrives.

Just get it refunded if you aren’t happy.

#42 User is offline   1978blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Chesterfield Fc , Football in general . Music-Oasis , Queen and Pink Floyd. My Family and gardening.

Posted 06 November 2020 - 07:48 PM

The programme from Portugal is a 4 page colour pirate programme. I only know this because my mate purchased one off eBay not long after the match. I think it was from Belarus?

#43 User is offline   Oh Wade Falana 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 November 2020 - 07:01 PM

View PostBenno Spire, on 01 November 2020 - 11:27 AM, said:

2020/21 programme update on information I have so far

Wealdstone Away 03/10/20 postponed- there is a programme for this game, I have a few spares if anyone needs one
Hartlepool Home 06/10/20 printed and available in the club shop
Woking Home printed 10/10/20 printed and available in the club shop
Torquay Away 13/10/20 hard copy available to purchase via Torquay website
Stockport Home 17/10/20 -printed and available in the club shop
Wealdstone Away 20/10/20- new programme printed for this game and available on Wealdstone website to purchase, I have ordered some spare copies if anyone wants one.
Stockport Away cup 24/10/20- free to download digitally from Stockport website, I have asked the club if they are willing to print some hard copies off for fans and waiting for a reply, this has appeared on eBay for £6.99 plus postage.
Yeovil Away 31/10/20- Yeovil haven't being doing any form of programme but I was informed yesterday by a contact at yeovil that they produced a digital programme for the game but I can't find this on their website. My contact at yeovil is looking into this and will hopefully get me a digital version, if he does I will ask to see if the club can print some copies off subject to demand.

I will keep this up to date for all programme collectors.
I also have team sheets for all games if anyone collects these.

Gut Busters on Tour

Real Ale Madrid

#44 User is offline   Oh Wade Falana 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 November 2020 - 07:04 PM

View PostBenno Spire, on 01 November 2020 - 11:27 AM, said:

Wealdstone Away 03/10/20 postponed- there is a programme for this game, I have a few spares if anyone needs one
Wealdstone Away 20/10/20- new programme printed for this game and available on Wealdstone website to purchase, I have ordered some spare copies if anyone wants one.
Stockport Away cup 24/10/20- free to download digitally from Stockport website, I have asked the club if they are willing to print some hard copies off for fans and waiting for a reply, this has appeared on eBay for £6.99 plus postage.
Yeovil Away 31/10/20- Yeovil haven't being doing any form of programme but I was informed yesterday by a contact at yeovil that they produced a digital programme for the game but I can't find this on their website. My contact at yeovil is looking into this and will hopefully get me a digital version, if he does I will ask to see if the club can print some copies off subject to demand.

I believe CFC are now reserving me copies of future home programmes, but would certainly buy any off you for the games already played (home and away - with team sheets if they exist). Have also sent an email to a trust email address (given to me by CFC the other day) to ask to be contacted r.e. any future match programmes
Gut Busters on Tour

Real Ale Madrid

#45 User is offline   Oh Wade Falana 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 November 2020 - 07:08 PM

View PostCFC91, on 01 November 2020 - 10:27 PM, said:

Will do Nigel. I’m not a huge collector but would be keen to see what we have, and grab a couple of home and aways from as many seasons as possible. I’m currently buying a few off eBay so rather money go to a good cause!

Have still kept those you wanted off of me aside. Currently on household lockdown (a housemate has the virus), but can meet up with ye when we get the all clear to venture outside. Will have to update my spares list (in the For Sale section of this site) soon as I've found more stashed away in dark corners 😂
Gut Busters on Tour

Real Ale Madrid

#46 User is offline   Benno Spire 

• Prediction Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members with edit own post
  • Interests:Working hard and playing hard

Posted 09 November 2020 - 07:32 PM

View PostOh Wade Falana, on 09 November 2020 - 07:04 PM, said:

I believe CFC are now reserving me copies of future home programmes, but would certainly buy any off you for the games already played (home and away - with team sheets if they exist). Have also sent an email to a trust email address (given to me by CFC the other day) to ask to be contacted r.e. any future match programmes

Give me a ring when you get a minute and I can confirm programme and team sheet details with you
Have passport will travel

#47 User is offline   CFC91 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2020 - 03:33 PM

View PostOh Wade Falana, on 09 November 2020 - 07:08 PM, said:

Have still kept those you wanted off of me aside. Currently on household lockdown (a housemate has the virus), but can meet up with ye when we get the all clear to venture outside. Will have to update my spares list (in the For Sale section of this site) soon as I've found more stashed away in dark corners 😂

That's fine mate, let me know when is good for you! I've dusted off the ones I have, only about 250 so plenty to add to the collection!

#48 User is offline   Benno Spire 

• Prediction Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2020 - 10:35 PM

I have acquired 15 copies of the programme for the replayed cup game at Stockport, these are the only 15 programmes printed, I can get more if there is a demand.Let me know if you want a copy

#49 User is offline   bucko 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2020 - 10:41 PM

Yes please Benno

#50 User is offline   Oh Wade Falana 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2020 - 10:54 PM

View PostBenno Spire, on 16 November 2020 - 10:35 PM, said:

I have acquired 15 copies of the programme for the replayed cup game at Stockport, these are the only 15 programmes printed, I can get more if there is a demand.Let me know if you want a copy

View PostBenno Spire, on 16 November 2020 - 10:35 PM, said:

Yes please.
Gut Busters on Tour

Real Ale Madrid

#51 User is offline   1978blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Chesterfield Fc , Football in general . Music-Oasis , Queen and Pink Floyd. My Family and gardening.

Posted 16 November 2020 - 11:21 PM

As usual please Ian for both myself and Travelman!

#52 User is offline   Benno Spire 

• Prediction Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2020 - 11:46 AM

A bit of a programme update on Yeovil and Wealdstone programmes.

There is work in progress with a contact at Yeovil to obtain the PDF that was produced for the game but never made available online. I have sourced a company who will do a print run when we get the PDF.

Wealdstone are being unhelpful but there is still work in progress. I have now requested the PDF for the programme that exists for the postponed game and when I get this I can get the date changed from 3rd to 20th October and get it printed(fingers crossed on this)

I will speak to the club to check how many people have expressed an interest directly for away programmes so I can identify a suitable print run when required.

If anyone requires any team sheets for home or away games, let me know.

This season is certainly proving a challenge for collectors.

For any ticket stub collectors. Chesterfield are kindly printing ticket stubs for home games if requested. For Away games, only Yeovil have been kind enough to do tickets so far.

I have taken a note of anyone requesting programmes from this thread and will arrange for handing over when it is possible.

#53 User is offline   Looker-on 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2020 - 01:51 PM

The ticket stub one is interesting - since the ticket was not available to the paying public, who were not admitted, it must be close to a work of fiction. I suppose it might be marked "Complimentary," but punters might be better off collecting their payment acknowledgement emails from the stream purchase!
It's nice to be able to Trust again.

#54 User is offline   CFC91 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:39 PM

Went down yesterday and pick up a click and collect order (the new puma training gear is very smart by the way - very impressed) and asked about programmes. They have copies for every home game so far this season still available so picked up a couple for the Maidenhead and Hartlepool games.

#55 User is offline   Benno Spire 

• Prediction Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 December 2020 - 01:18 PM

Wealdstone Away 20/10/20- Digital download available for £2 on Wealdstone website, I am trying to get some hard copies sorted for collectors.
Link to Wealdstone shop
https://www.wfcmegastore.co.uk
Stockport Away cup 24/10/20- hard copies can be purchased off the Stockport website
Yeovil Away 31/10/20- No programme produced. I have obtained the digital content produced by Yeovil for this game and currently in discussions to try and get it turned into a printable hard copy programme.
Stockport Away cup replay. No official programme produced by Stockport but an unofficial programme has been created and I have some copies available if anyone wants one at £3 each
Maidenhead Home 14/11/20 printed and available in the club shop
Altrincham Away 17/11/20 Need to order via third party called M60 programmes via link below
https://www.m60footb...er-514343-p.asp
Notts County Home printed and available in the club shop
Weymouth Away hard copy available to purchase from Weymouth FC online store
Aldershot Home printed and available in the club shop

#56 User is online   spireitenag 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 December 2020 - 04:35 PM

View PostBenno Spire, on 04 December 2020 - 01:18 PM, said:

Wealdstone Away 20/10/20- Digital download available for £2 on Wealdstone website, I am trying to get some hard copies sorted for collectors.
Link to Wealdstone shop
Stockport Away cup 24/10/20- hard copies can be purchased off the Stockport website
Yeovil Away 31/10/20- No programme produced. I have obtained the digital content produced by Yeovil for this game and currently in discussions to try and get it turned into a printable hard copy programme.
Stockport Away cup replay. No official programme produced by Stockport but an unofficial programme has been created and I have some copies available if anyone wants one at £3 each
Altrincham Away 17/11/20 Need to order via third party called M60 programmes via link below

Well done Ian.
Keep up the good work !

#57 User is offline   Oh Wade Falana 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 December 2020 - 10:46 PM

View PostBenno Spire, on 04 December 2020 - 01:18 PM, said:

Link to Wealdstone shop

Ian,

I'll be visiting the club shop during the next week so can verify whether they've saved me copies of all the home games. I would definitely take a copy of any of the away programmes (and any teamsheets etc) you could spare. Will see if I can find your number (got it written down somewhere) and buzz ye if I get the chance.

Cheers
Gut Busters on Tour

Real Ale Madrid

#58 User is online   spireitenag 

• Key Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 December 2020 - 10:54 PM

View PostOh Wade Falana, on 04 December 2020 - 10:46 PM, said:

Ian,

I'll be visiting the club shop during the next week so can verify whether they've saved me copies of all the home games. I would definitely take a copy of any of the away programmes (and any teamsheets etc) you could spare. Will see if I can find your number (got it written down somewhere) and buzz ye if I get the chance.

Cheers

Called down myself yesterday and Lisa has all pre-ordered programmes bagged and labelled ready for collection.

#59 User is offline   Benno Spire 

• Prediction Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2020 - 01:13 PM

Link to Wealdstone shop
Aldershot Home printed and available in the club shop(slightly smaller than other editions)
Sutton Away available free to download from Sutton website(I have got a PDF and spoken to people to see about getting some hard copies printed)

PS Oh Wade Falana- I have saved a team sheet from all games home and away for you

#60 User is offline   Benno Spire 

• Prediction Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2020 - 10:25 AM

Wealdstone Away 20/10/20- Digital download available for £2 on Wealdstone website, (50 programmes being printed and hopefully available in the club shop this week)
Link to Wealdstone shop
Yeovil Away 31/10/20- No programme produced. I have obtained the digital content produced by Yeovil for this game and currently in discussions to try and get it turned into a printable hard copy programme.Still hopeful this can happen
Weymouth Away hard copy available to purchase from Weymouth FC online store( I have a couple spare)
Aldershot Home printed and available in the club shop(slightly smaller than other editions)
Sutton Away available free to download from Sutton website(50 programmes being printed and hopefully available in the club shop this week)
Barnet Home printed and available in the club shop
Brackley Home printed and available in the club shop

Dover Away- They have not been doing programmes this season but I have emailed the Dover administrator asking if they could do a programme for this game and we would guarantee to purchase 50 programmes. i am waiting for a response

The club have also arranged to have 50 copies printed(with all pages in) of last seasons game at Ebbsfleet and hopefully these will be available this week.

As a side note, if anyone has any pre 1955 Chesterfield programmes for sale let me know as i am looking to complete my collection.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users