• You cannot reply to this topic

Acid Attack Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Arnold Tabbs 

• Youth Team Player
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 February 2024 - 06:34 PM

View PostSearch & Destroy, on 02 February 2024 - 01:56 PM, said:

If the ‘Christian’ card had failed, what’s the bet that five mins later, he would suddenly be ‘gay’ for his next attempt…����‍♀️

Our asylum system is being gamed. It’s also failing & it’s dangerous…

The teenagers who killed Brianna Ghey aren't asylum seekers and neither is the woman sent down today for deliberately running over her boyfriend and dragging him up the road under her car. In fact, she is a philosophy student. Maybe we should send all philosophy students to Rwanda just to be on the safe side, eh?

An asylum seeker carrying out a terrible attack doesn't say anything about any other asylum seekers. Ian Brady was Scottish but not all Scots kill children. The Yorkshire Ripper was a Catholic but not all Catholics murder women. See also policemen, people from Leeds, scout leaders, GPs &c.

Not all football fans are morons. A significant minority could fairly be described as such but it would be unreasonable to tag everybody who goes to matches with the same label, wouldn't it? Not everybody that posts on here is a xenophobe, racist or rabble rouser, but.......

This post has been edited by Arnold Tabbs: 02 February 2024 - 06:36 PM

#22 User is online   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 02 February 2024 - 06:54 PM

View PostArnold Tabbs, on 02 February 2024 - 06:34 PM, said:

The teenagers who killed Brianna Ghey aren't asylum seekers and neither is the woman sent down today for deliberately running over her boyfriend and dragging him up the road under her car. In fact, she is a philosophy student. Maybe we should send all philosophy students to Rwanda just to be on the safe side, eh?

An asylum seeker carrying out a terrible attack doesn't say anything about any other asylum seekers. Ian Brady was Scottish but not all Scots kill children. The Yorkshire Ripper was a Catholic but not all Catholics murder women. See also policemen, people from Leeds, scout leaders, GPs &c.

Not all football fans are morons. A significant minority could fairly be described as such but it would be unreasonable to tag everybody who goes to matches with the same label, wouldn't it? Not everybody that posts on here is a xenophobe, racist or rabble rouser, but.......

All of which is true, apart from the last little but….pity you spoilt it with that .. just to add those that murdered poor Brianna ought to rot forever.
But nothing of that takes away from the argument as to why was he still in this country and the valid point that the immigration system is being “played” and this dirty baSt..d should have been sent home years ago if it wasn’t for some people thinking they’re doing some good…like those getting rapists taken off of planes and preventing their deportation!
And cases like this one do just as much harm to genuine asylum cases as any other outlet

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 02 February 2024 - 07:44 PM

East stand second class citizen.

#23 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend
  • Group: Members with edit own post

Posted 02 February 2024 - 08:01 PM

You don’t think “turning” Christian is playing the system?
JRID

#24 User is online   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 03 February 2024 - 07:42 AM

Welcome to the 'Personal' section.

But there's a couple of things you've gotta understand.

First, such evidence based rationale is a waste of e-breath. You're up against unrepentant racists, Islamophobes, misogynists, transphobes and every other shade of bigotry.

The second?

They'll never, ever admit it...

Oh, and PS: they'll never, ever address the fact everything they fall over themselves to so furiously condemn is happening under the government they endorse, either...

This post has been edited by The Earl of Chesterfield: 03 February 2024 - 07:50 AM

Spanish proverb: 'Pessimists are just well informed optimists'

#25 User is online   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 03 February 2024 - 07:49 AM

View Posts42blue, on 02 February 2024 - 03:27 PM, said:

No, it’s not being missed, it wasn’t relevant in my post to S&D. This is a post regarding the attack and not prosecutions for crimes against women.

Start a thread for that and, as a father of a daughter and hopefully as a compassionate man, you would have no objection from me regarding the pitiful record of prosecution.

Sorry, I piggy-backed your post to make a more generalised point.

And I have raised the womens' rights issue on many occasions. Across several topics. None more so than when pointing out how those screaming loudest to defend females in terms of the trans' thing are suspiciously silent under other circumstances.

Maybe I should've thrown in the odd reference to Muslims or migrants to gain their attention...

#26 User is offline   s42blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tarn, cycling.

Posted 03 February 2024 - 10:12 AM

View PostThe Earl of Chesterfield, on 03 February 2024 - 07:49 AM, said:

Sorry, I piggy-backed your post to make a more generalised point.

And I have raised the womens' rights issue on many occasions. Across several topics. None more so than when pointing out how those screaming loudest to defend females in terms of the trans' thing are suspiciously silent under other circumstances.

Maybe I should've thrown in the odd reference to Muslims or migrants to gain their attention...

Fair play.

Indeed you have which is noteworthy and creditable.

That would certainly get the ball rolling…..

S&D has a point (just the one!) I agree with: he has “played” the system to remain here by the looks of it. The point of the post never got answered in my view and was inflammatory in purpose. As has been said by you, Hotels and I think it was Arnold the rest is irrelevant regarding his gender, religion, etc etc.

COYB.
"Can't change or choose your football club. Sorry son"

#27 User is offline   turrhall 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2024 - 01:35 PM

View Posts42blue, on 03 February 2024 - 10:12 AM, said:

Fair play.

Indeed you have which is noteworthy and creditable.

That would certainly get the ball rolling…..

S&D has a point (just the one!) I agree with: he has “played” the system to remain here by the looks of it. The point of the post never got answered in my view and was inflammatory in purpose. As has been said by you, Hotels and I think it was Arnold the rest is irrelevant regarding his gender, religion, etc etc.

COYB.

It's perfectly fine to look at individual cases to see if the system has been 'played' or not. The issue is drawing wide ranging conclusions from them.

#28 User is offline   s42blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2024 - 02:21 PM

View Postturrhall, on 03 February 2024 - 01:35 PM, said:

It's perfectly fine to look at individual cases to see if the system has been 'played' or not. The issue is drawing wide ranging conclusions from them.

Absolutely spot on.

#29 User is offline   s42blue 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2024 - 02:29 PM

View Postturrhall, on 03 February 2024 - 01:35 PM, said:

Absolutely spot on.

#30 User is online   Mr Mercury 

• Legend
  • Interests:My family and Chesterfield then anything else that I care to chance my arm at.

Posted 04 February 2024 - 05:03 PM

turrhall, on 03 February 2024 - 01:35 PM, said:

It could be argued that it’s the people who implement the system that are being played rather than the system itself. I’d have thought it’s entirely possible that his conversion to Christianity was aided and abetted and maybe even encouraged as a method of him being granted asylum and prevent deportation rather than looked into in any depth to see how genuine it was.
Also this piece of filth is still on the run, being hidden by associates possibly, and also, like the original post suggested his name and description were seemingly withheld for hours, the reluctance of the authorities to give a name and description of him initially has probably helped him evade capture so far.

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 04 February 2024 - 05:06 PM

#31 User is offline   turrhall 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 February 2024 - 08:42 PM

Mr Mercury, on 04 February 2024 - 05:03 PM, said:

It could be argued that it’s the people who implement the system that are being played rather than the system itself. I’d have thought it’s entirely possible that his conversion to Christianity was aided and abetted and maybe even encouraged as a method of him being granted asylum and prevent deportation rather than looked into in any depth to see how genuine it was.
Also this piece of filth is still on the run, being hidden by associates possibly, and also, like the original post suggested his name and description were seemingly withheld for hours, the reluctance of the authorities to give a name and description of him initially has probably helped him evade capture so far.

You're right, the situation that you've made up in your head does sound worrying.

#32 User is online   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 04 February 2024 - 08:48 PM

turrhall, on 04 February 2024 - 08:42 PM, said:

You're right, the situation that you've made up in your head does sound worrying.

Which bits are made up? BTW I thought I posted opinion, can that be made up?

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 04 February 2024 - 08:49 PM

#33 User is online   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 04 February 2024 - 10:06 PM

Sky News tonight…..police fear he’s being helped by the gangs who helped bring him over to the Uk!
What an effing surprise.

#34 User is online   The Earl of Chesterfield 

• Legend

Posted 05 February 2024 - 06:50 AM

We've exactly the same people who furiously demand migrants 'integrate' now sneering when migrants try to 'integrate'.

In the way exactly the same people who mock and taunt and jeer over trans' rights now declaring how tragic the Rihanna Ghey murder is...

#35 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 05 February 2024 - 06:53 AM

FORTY asylum seekers on the Bibby Stockholm barge are “converting” to Christianity.
JRID

#36 User is online   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 05 February 2024 - 07:53 AM

View PostSearch & Destroy, on 05 February 2024 - 06:53 AM, said:

FORTY asylum seekers on the Bibby Stockholm barge are “converting” to Christianity.

“Fears grow that they may be using it as the same loophole the current suspect used to stay in the UK”

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 05 February 2024 - 08:03 AM

#37 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 05 February 2024 - 09:25 AM

View PostMr Mercury, on 05 February 2024 - 07:53 AM, said:

“Fears grow that they may be using it as the same loophole the current suspect used to stay in the UK”

Hopefully this is playing into the government’s hands re Rwanda
JRID

#38 User is online   Mr Mercury 

• Legend

Posted 05 February 2024 - 09:29 AM

View PostSearch & Destroy, on 05 February 2024 - 09:25 AM, said:

Hopefully this is playing into the government’s hands re Rwanda

The simple fact is that you don’t have to convert to Christianity to integrate into the UK.

This post has been edited by Mr Mercury: 05 February 2024 - 09:31 AM

#39 User is offline   Search & Destroy 

• Legend

Posted 05 February 2024 - 09:47 AM

View PostMr Mercury, on 05 February 2024 - 09:29 AM, said:

The simple fact is that you don’t have to convert to Christianity to integrate into the UK.

Just bringing the bins in would be a start
JRID

#40 User is offline   dart in the crossbar 

• First Team Player
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 February 2024 - 12:49 PM

View PostSearch & Destroy, on 05 February 2024 - 09:47 AM, said:

Just bringing the bins in would be a start

What do you mean?

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)